Meaning : Bear, Derived from the Celtic for 'stone, bear', a pet name for Arthur.,
Origin : English,
Pronunciation : (AR-T), AHRT ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information ARt:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information ARt:
- Gaelic Meaning: The name Art is a Gaelic baby name. In Gaelic the meaning of the name Art is: Rock.
- American Meaning: The name Art is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Art is: Rock.
- Irish Meaning: The name Art is an Irish baby name. In Irish the meaning of the name Art is: Noble bear.
- Celtic Meaning: The name Art is a Celtic baby name. In Celtic the meaning of the name Art is: Strong as a bear.
- English Meaning: The name Art is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Art is: From the Roman clan name Artorius, meaning noble, courageous. Famous bearer: Legendary sixth century King Arthur of Britain and his Round Table of knights. This legend dates to the early 9th century.
- Short form of ARTHUR
Definition funny of ARt:
- "The purpose of art is to create an emotional response in the person that is exposed to that art..."
- Jim: Want to go to Wal-mart? Quinn: Hell yea Jim: I'll pick you up in ten. Quinn: Art
- Frank zappa said that about art
- art is anything one makes of it and thinks its beautiful or unique
- When we speak a divine language, we are able to say things that we couldn't say in normal conversation. That is art.
- Two art collectors discussing an overturned wardrobe surrounded by tealights and wood pigeon feathers: Oh, my word Bartholemew, feast your eyes upon that. What a marvel and a supreme delight to the eye! I quite agree Sir Fitzgerald, it is a definite reflection of the social struggle of the peasantry just before the storming of the Bastille in 1789. I must purchase this fine piece of art. I don't think so Bartholemew. Only those from my social hierarchy could afford such a piece, I mean, do you think you could afford £17million?
- the plethora of sensory creations created by man. that is art.
Expression information ARt:
- People with this name tend to be creative and excellent at expressing themselves. They are drawn to the arts, and often enjoy life immensely. They are often the center of attention, and enjoy careers that put them in the limelight. They tend to become involved in many different activities, and are sometimes reckless with both their energies and with money.
Soul information ARt:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about ARt:
- How Great Thou Art by Mark Smeby from the Album Hymns for the Journey
- How Great Thou Art (with Vince Gill) (Live from ACM Presents: Girls' Night Out) by Carrie Underwood with Vince Gill from the Album Greatest Hits: Decade #1
- I Am A Man Of Constant Sorrow (O Brother, Where Art Thou? Soundtrack/Radio Station Version) [feat. Dan Tyminski] by The Soggy Bottom Boys from the Album O Brother, Where Art Thou? (10th Anniversary Deluxe Edition)
- Down To The River To Pray (O Brother, Where Art Thou? Soundtrack) by Alison Krauss from the Album O Brother, Where Art Thou? (10th Anniversary Deluxe Edition)
- I'll Fly Away (O Brother, Where Art Thou? Soundtrack) by Alison Krauss and Gillian Welch from the Album O Brother, Where Art Thou? (10th Anniversary Deluxe Edition)
- I Am A Man Of Constant Sorrow (O Brother, Where Art Thou? Soundtrack/With Band) [feat. Dan Tyminski] by The Soggy Bottom Boys from the Album O Brother, Where Art Thou? (10th Anniversary Deluxe Edition)
- Didn't Leave Nobody But The Baby (O Brother, Where Art Thou? Soundtrack) by Alison Krauss and Emmylou Harris and Gillian Welch from the Album O Brother, Where Art Thou? (10th Anniversary Deluxe Edition)
- How Great Thou Art by Elvis Presley from the Album Elvis Ultimate Gospel
- We Are the Art by Nico Vega from the Album We Are the Art
- How Great Thou Art by Elvis Presley from the Album How Great Thou Art
Books about ARt:
- Shut the Fuck Up and Create Your Fucking Art - Jan 16, 2014 by Garrett Robinson
- Art - Apr 12, 2006 by Patrick McDonnell
- Art That Changed the World - Aug 19, 2013 by DK Publishing
- Steal Like an Artist: 10 Things Nobody Told You About Being Creative - Feb 28, 2012 by Austin Kleon
- Art: Over 2,500 Works from Cave to Contemporary - Oct 20, 2008 by Iain Zaczek and Mary Acton
- 200 Projects to Strengthen Your Art Skills: For Aspiring Art Students (Aspire Series) - Mar 1, 2008 by Valerie Colston
- Art: A World History - Nov 1, 2007 by Elke Linda Buchholz and Susanne Kaeppele
- The Art Book: New Edition - Sep 10, 2012 by Editors of Phaidon
- The Mind of the Artist Thoughts and Sayings of Painters and Sculptors on Their Art - May 12, 2012 by Various and Cicely Margaret Powell Binyon
- How to Draw Cool Stuff: A Drawing Guide for Teachers and Students - Mar 17, 2014 by Catherine V Holmes
Movies about ARt:
- Fun Kid's Art With Li'l Vinnie [HD]2012 NR CC
- Sweet Dreams Lullabies Music And Art Episode 3 [HD]2012 NR
- Best of BabyFirst Art Music Language And More2012 NR CC
- Art And Craft2014 NR CC
- Fun Kid's Art With Li'l Vinnie2012 NR CC
- O' Brother, Where Art Thou?2000 PG-13 CC
- Martial Arts2013 NR CC
- Sweet Dreams Lullabies Music And Art Episode 12012 NR CC
- Ultimate Flexibility: Stretching for Martial Arts2008 NR CC
- Color Inspirations Art And Music [HD]2012 NR CC
Wiki information ARt:
- Field of study, Website Category, Collection category, Periodical Subject, Product theme, Award discipline, Organization sector, Quotation Subject, Literature Subject, Exhibition subject
Art is a diverse range of human activities and the products of those activities, usually involving imaginative or technical skill. In their most general form these activities include the production of works of art, the criticism of art, the study of...
- Literature Subject, Quotation Subject, , Periodical Subject, Field of study,
Aesthetics is a branch of philosophy dealing with the nature of art, beauty, and taste, with the creation and appreciation of beauty. It is more scientifically defined as the study of sensory or sensori-emotional values, sometimes called judgments of...
- Art Director
- TV crew role, Theater Designer Role, Person, Theater Designer, Theater Production Staff Role, Literature Subject, Award discipline, Profession, Character Occupation, Film job
Art director is the title for a variety of similar job functions in theater, advertising, marketing, publishing, fashion, film and television, the Internet, and video games.
- Art Deco
- Architectural style, Product theme, Art Period/Movement, Literature Subject, Visual Art Medium, Exhibition subject
Art Deco, or Deco, is an influential visual arts design style that first appeared in France after World War I and began flourishing internationally in the 1920s, 1930s and 1940s before its popularity waned after World War II. It is an eclectic style...
- Museum of Modern Art
- Contemporary Structure, Business Operation, Project focus, Exhibition venue, Exhibition producer, Building Occupant, Tourist attraction, Museum, Broadcast Producer, Nonprofit organization
The Museum of Modern Art is an art museum located in Midtown Manhattan in New York City, on 53rd Street between Fifth and Sixth Avenues. It has been important in developing and collecting modernist art, and is often identified as the most influential...
- Art Gallery
- Type of museum, Literature Subject, Building function, Project focus, Type/domain equivalent topic
An art museum or art gallery is a building or space for the exhibition of art, usually visual art. Museums can be public or private, but what distinguishes a museum is the ownership of a collection. Paintings are the most commonly displayed art...
- Arts and Culture
- Literature Subject, Film genre, Field of study, Media genre, TV Genre, Exhibition subject, Film festival focus
An art film is typically a serious, independent film aimed at a niche market rather than a mass market audience. An art film is "intended to be a serious artistic work, often experimental and not designed for mass appeal"; they are "made primarily...
- Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Art Gallery, Literature Subject, Travel destination, Museum, Author, Publisher, Art owner, Tourist attraction, Exhibition producer, Employer
The Metropolitan Museum of Art, located in New York City, is the largest art museum in the United States and among the most visited art museums in the world. Its permanent collection contains more than two million works, divided among seventeen...
- Website Category, Collection category, Visual Art Form, Film subject, Field of study, Profession, Art Subject, Product line, Character Power, Netflix Genre
Painting is the practice of applying paint, pigment, color or other medium to a surface. The medium is commonly applied to the base with a brush but other implements, such as knives, sponges, and airbrushes, can be used. In art, the term painting...
- Art Nouveau
- Art Period/Movement, Architectural style
Art Nouveau or Jugendstil is an international philosophy and style of art, architecture and applied art – especially the decorative arts – that was most popular during 1890–1910. English uses the French name Art Nouveau, but the style has many...