Meaning : Father Rejoices, A short or pet form of the Hebrew name Abigail, which itself means 'joy of a Father'., Joy Of The Father,
Pronunciation : AH bee, (AB-ee), AB-ee ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Abbi:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Abbi:
- Abbi is a variation of Abby, which was the pet form of Abigail but has become a name in its own right and is now spelt in various ways. Abigail is a feminine name of Hebrew origin and it is said to mean ‘Father Rejoices’.
- Diminutive of ABIGAIL
Definition funny of Abbi:
- Look at that ass...Shes got an Abbi Ass. Its getting dark in here, will you turn on the Abbi.
- Nikki and Abbi are sitting down at the movies while Emily walks up to them and starts a conversation. Emily: wow, you seem so dumb but your so intelligent. *Emily shows a fake commerical smile :}* Nikki: yup, she does! She's such a....*pause* Abbi!(: Abbi: You guys are too kind! Now let's laugh and act like we all said something funny. *Everybody laughs and stares at the camera giving a thumbs up sign* :D the end !
- Abbi rawks your sawks, dude!
- That teddy is with abbi.
- "Wow, look at the Abbi! It runs so fast!"
- If you meet an Abbi she wiasterly your heart
- Look at Abbi's ass.
Songs about Abbi:
- Gaslighting Abbie - Steely Dan
- "Abby's Personalized Happy Birthday Song (Abbe, Abbey, Abbi, Abbie, Abbye)" by Personalized Kid Music from the Album Imagine Me - Personalized Music for Kids: Abby
- The Bumble Bee Song for Abby (Abbe, Abbey, Abbi, Abbie, Abbye, Abi, Abie, Aby) by Personalized Kid Music from the Album Personalized Melodies About Abby
- Signore Abbi Pietà by Maurizio Secondi & Vigna Del Signore Choir from the Album Gli Indimenticabili Vol. 3 - È Lui Il Re
- Abbi by The Vandebilts from the Album The Vandebilts
- Abbi by Abbi from the Album Annecity' Street
- Abbi by David W. Jacobsen from the Album Walking Away From Wonderland
- Abbi by Hilmar Jensson from the Album Ditty Blei
- Abbi by Capulet from the Album The Night That Covers Me
- Abbi by Flamboyant Bella from the Album Abbi
Books about Abbi:
- Until Friday Night (Field Party) - Aug 25, 2015 by Abbi Glines
- Untitled Dean Novella (The Rosemary Beach Series) - Feb 2, 2016 by Abbi Glines
- When You're Back: A Rosemary Beach Novel (The Rosemary Beach Series) - Jun 30, 2015 by Abbi Glines
- Kiro's Emily: A Rosemary Beach Novella (The Rosemary Beach Series Book 10) - Dec 15, 2014 by Abbi Glines
- When I'm Gone: A Rosemary Beach Novel (The Rosemary Beach Series) - Apr 7, 2015 by Abbi Glines
- The Boss's Son (An Office Romance) (My Office Romance Book 1) - Jun 10, 2015 by Sierra Rose
- One More Chance: A Rosemary Beach Novel (The Rosemary Beach Series) - Sep 2, 2014 by Abbi Glines
- Crave: The 2015 Atria Indie Author Sampler - Apr 28, 2015 by Abbi Glines and Colleen Hoover
- Untouched (A Beachwood Bay Love Story Book 1) - May 12, 2013 by Melody Grace
- Existence (Existence #1) - Mar 4, 2014 by Abbi Glines
Movies about Abbi:
- Edoardo Bennato - Abbi Dubbi Live - IMPORT2009 Unrated
Wiki information Abbi:
- Abbi Jacobson
- Actor, Person, Topic, Illustrator, TV Program Creator, TV Writer, Film actor, TV Actor
Abbi Jacobson is an American comedian, writer, actress and illustrator. She is best known for co-creating and co-starring in the Comedy Central series Broad City with Ilana Glazer.
- Abbi Glines
- Author, Publisher, Person
Abbi Glines is an American New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling novelist. Her new-adult fiction titled Fallen Too Far was self-published on eBook and paperback in 2012. The remaining of the 'Too Far' series, Never Too Far...
- Man, Person
Absalom Nyinza, popularly Abbi, is an Afro-jazz and Afro-fusion musician from Kenya. He is backed by the Kikwetu band. He sings in several languages, including Swahili, English, French, his native Luhya and some other tribal languages. Abbi started...
Abbi was a Saxon warrior who fought alongside Widukind. He is mentioned in Carolingian annals for the year 785. He fled across the Elbe with Widukind, and after a peace was negotiated with Charlemagne in the Bardengau, Abbi and Widukind were both...
- Statistical region, Location, Dated location, City/Town/Village
Abbiategrasso is a comune and town in the province of Milan, Italian region of Lombardy, situated in the Po valley approximately 22 kilometres from Milan and 38 kilometres from Pavia.
- Abbie Cornish
- Actor, Award Winner, Ranked item, Award Nominee, TV Actor, Film actor, Person, Influence Node, Identity, Person or entity appearing in film
Abbie Cornish is an Australian actress and rapper known for her film and television roles, particularly her award-winning lead performance in 2004's Somersault, and internationally for her role as Fanny Brawne in Bright Star and her appearance as...
- Abbi Fisher
- Alpine skier, Athlete, Person, Measured person
Abigail E. "Abbi" Fisher-Gould is a former World Cup alpine ski racer from the United States. Born in South Conway, New Hampshire, she had one World Cup victory and three podiums. She suffered a knee injury in March 1979, at the pre-Olympic downhill...
- Anvita Abbi
Professor Anvita Abbi is an Indian linguist and scholar of minority languages, known for her studies on tribal languages and other minority languages of South Asia. The Government of India honoured her, in 2013, by awarding her the Padma Shri, the...
- World cinema Film, Film
Abbi is a 2013 drama film directed by Jang Hyeon-su.
- Abbie Hoffman
- Writer, Film actor, Author, Person Or Being In Fiction, Film writer, Film story contributor, Person or entity appearing in film, Person, Identity, Musical Artist
Abbot Howard "Abbie" Hoffman was an American political and social activist and anarchist who co-founded the Youth International Party. Hoffman was arrested and tried for conspiracy and inciting to riot as a result of his role in protests that led to...