If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Abhijit:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Definition funny of Abhijit:
- Person A : Who designed that awesome software? Person B : That would be Abhijit. He is a genius in computers.
Songs about Abhijit:
- Chammak Challo (Remixed by Abhijit Vaghani) by Vishal-Shekhar from the Album Ra-one
- Ali Maula (Remix by Abhijit Vaghani) by Salim-Sulaiman;Salim Sadruddin Merchant from the Album Kurbaan (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- Afreen (Dessert Mix by Abhijit Vaghani) by Salim-Sulaiman from the Album Aazaan
- Chammak Challo (Remixed By Abhijit Vaghani) by Hamsika Iyer;Akon from the Album Ra.One
- East (Featuring Alan Kushan - Santur, Ustad Abhijit Banerjee - Tabla) by Alan Kushan from the Album East To East
- Himalia (Featuring Alan Kushan - Santur, Ustad Abhijit Banerjee - Tabla) by Alan Kushan from the Album East To East
- Jerusalem (Featuring Alan Kushan - Santur, Ustad Abhijit Banerjee - Tabla) by Alan Kushan from the Album East To East
- Kashmir (Featuring Alan Kushan - Santur, Ustad Abhijit Banerjee - Tabla) by Alan Kushan from the Album East To East
- Khuda Ke Liye (Remixed by Abhijit Vaghani) by Salim-Sulaiman from the Album Aazaan
- Nepal (Featuring Alan Kushan - Santur, Ustad Abhijit Banerjee - Tabla) by Alan Kushan from the Album East To East
Books about Abhijit:
- Poor Economics: A Radical Rethinking of the Way to Fight Global Poverty - Mar 27, 2012 by Abhijit Banerjee and Esther Duflo
- Petroleum Reservoir Rock and Fluid Properties, Second Edition - Feb 21, 2013 by Abhijit Y. Dandekar
- Understanding Poverty - Apr 20, 2006 by Abhijit Vinayak Banerjee and Roland Benabou
- Set Theory: With an Introduction to Real Point Sets - Dec 7, 2013 by Abhijit Dasgupta
- Repensar la pobreza: Un giro radical en la lucha contra la desigualdad global (Spanish Edition) - Feb 8, 2012 by Abhijit Banerjee and Esther Duflo
- Kinect for Windows SDK Programming Guide - Dec 26, 2012 by Jana Abhijit
- Soft Computing Techniques in Voltage Security Analysis (Energy Systems in Electrical Engineering) - Mar 5, 2015 by Kabir Chakraborty and Abhijit Chakrabarti
- Computational Number Theory (Discrete Mathematics and Its Applications) - Mar 18, 2013 by Abhijit Das
- Simulation-Based Optimization: Parametric Optimization Techniques and Reinforcement Learning (Operations Research... - Oct 30, 2014 by Abhijit Gosavi
- App Zap Pump Play - The elements to vastly improve your job possibilities in 30 days - Nov 21, 2012 by Rahul Sandil and Abhijit Ray
Wiki information Abhijit:
- Abhijit Banerjee
- Professor, Academic, Person, Author, Award Winner, Organization founder
Abhijit Vinayak Banerjee is an Indian economist. He is currently the Ford Foundation International Professor of Economics at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Banerjee is a co-founder of the Abdul Latif Jameel Poverty Action Lab, a research...
- Abhijit Mukherjee
- Politician, Person
Abhijit Mukherjee is an Indian politician who serves as Member of Parliament from the Jangipur Lok Sabha constituency in the Indian state of West Bengal. He is a member of the Indian National Congress. Mukherjee won the 2012 Jangipur Lok Sabha...
Abhijit is the 28th nakshatra or asterism in Indian astrology system. Abhijit is the Sanskrit name for Vega, the brightest star in the northern constellation of Lyra. Abhijit means “Victorious” or "the One who cannot be defeated". In Mahabharata,...
- Abhijit Bhaduri
- Writer, Person
Abhijit Bhaduri is an Indian author, columnist and management consultant. Bhaduri is Chief Learning Officer of the Wipro Group. Bhaduri is the author of three best-selling books- two novels of the 'MBA' Series- Mediocre But Arrogant, Married but...
- Abhijit Pohankar
- Musician, Musician, Film music contributor, Person, Musical Artist
Abhijit Pohankar is an Indian classical instrumentalist. He plays classical music on the keyboard.
- Abhijit Kunte
- Chess Player, Person
Abhijit Kunte is an Indian chess Grandmaster. He has participated many times in the Indian Chess Championship, winning two gold medals and four bronze medals. He won the British Chess Championship at Edinburgh 2003, and two medals in the Commonwealth...
- Abhijit Kokate
- Director, Film editor, Topic, Person
Abhijit Kokate is an Indian film editor in Bollywood, most known for his films, Not a Love Story, Department and upcoming release, Queen. Abhijit Kokate started his career as an editor in 2011 with director/producer Ram Gopal Varma and is currently...
- Abhijit Mondal
- Professional Association Football Player, Football player, Athlete, Person, Measured person
Abhijit Mondal is an Indian football player. He plays as a Goalkeeper for East Bengal in the I-League.
- Abhijit Pandya
- Person, Politician
Abhijit Pandya is an English solicitor, best known for his representation in the seminal art case concerning the gifted drawings of Francis Bacon in the UK courts. He has also acted for cases concerning freedom of speech in the UK, including against...
- Abhijit Banerjee
- Man, Person
Abhijit Banerjee is a leading tabla player in India.