Meaning : Fragrance,
Origin : Arabic,
Pronunciation : A bir,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Abir:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Abir:
- Hebrew Meaning: The name Abir is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Abir is: Strong.
Definition funny of Abir:
- Man, Abir is so sexy
- Yo guy that boxer has some made skillz. Yeah It's Abir!
- You should learn to play sports, like Abir
Expression information Abir:
- People with this name tend to be creative and excellent at expressing themselves. They are drawn to the arts, and often enjoy life immensely. They are often the center of attention, and enjoy careers that put them in the limelight. They tend to become involved in many different activities, and are sometimes reckless with both their energies and with money.
Soul information Abir:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Abir:
- Young OG II [feat. Abir Haronni] [Explicit] by Fabolous from the Album The Young OG Project [Explicit]
- Young OG II [feat. Abir Haronni] [Clean] by Fabolous from the Album The Young OG Project [Clean]
- Abir Ghulal by Sahaj Group from the Album Celebration
- Abir Gulal Na Maro Kanhaiyalal by Geetashree Chhabi Banerjee from the Album Brindaboney Phagua Utsav
- Abir Legechhe Mone by Mamun Zahid from the Album Shopner Jamdani
- A'abir Sikkah by Abdel Gadir Salim from the Album Nujum Al-lail
- Abir Yisrael (Mighty Warrior of Israel) by Keren Silver from the Album Show Me Your Glory
- Abir'e Agit by Grup Yorum from the Album Basegmeden
- Aeia Jhum Rum Bum Bum (Abir / Soundtrack Version) by Usha Uthup from the Album Abir (OST)
- Aji Kumkum Abir Phage by Reba Bandhayapadhyay from the Album Amare Dibo Na Bhulite
Books about Abir:
- Abir Yaacob: The Lives and Times of the Saintly Grand Rabbis of the Abichazira Dynasty(2 Volumes) - 2007 by Chanoch Regal
- THE EPIC OF ARYA: In Search of the Sacred Light - Feb 26, 2009 by Abir Taha
- Nietzsche's Coming God or the Redemption of the Divine - Apr 25, 2013 by Abir Taha
- The Sanctuary of Love: Collection of Poetry - Jun 30, 2015 by Abir Safa
- Verses of Light - Oct 1, 2014 by Abir Taha
- NIETZSCHE, PROPHET OF NAZISM : THE CULT OF THE SUPERMAN; Unveiling the Nazi Secret Doctrine - Jun 8, 2005 by Abir Taha
- Twelve Resolutions for a Happy Life - Apr 3, 2015 by Abir Taha
- S.O.A.R - Success over Adversity Reigns! - May 29, 2015 by Abir Mukherjee
- Saudi Arabia: Government, Society and the Gulf Crisis - Mar 10, 1993 by Mordechai Abir
- Second Order Effects in Elasticity Plasticity and Fluid Dynamics. International symposium, Haifa - Jan 1, 1964 by Markus Reiner and David Abir
Wiki information Abir:
- Abir Chatterjee
- Actor, Film actor, Topic, Person
Abir Chatterjee is an Indian actor who mainly works in Bengali cinema. He is the son of theater personalities Phalguni and Rumki Chatterjee. He started his career with Bengali television and made his debut in Bengali movie in 2009 as a lead with...
Abir, or in the alternative spelling Abeer, is a dye common in Nepal and less common in India. It is used during the Holi festival which is also called the festival of color, when people throw this colorful powder at each other Or, it is put by the...
- Abir Goswami
- Actor, Film actor, Person, Deceased Person, Topic
Abir Goswami is an actor.
- Drug ingredient, Chemical Compound, Drug
Abiraterone acetate is a steroidal antiandrogen, specifically an androgen synthesis inhibitor, used in combination with prednisone in metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer – i.e., prostate cancer not responding to androgen deprivation or...
- Abir Abrar
- Actor, Person, Film actor, Influence Node
Abir Abrar is an Indian stage, film, and television actress. She is active in theater and television and recently made her film debut in the Ashutosh Gowarikar film Jodhaa Akbar.
- Abir Muhaisen
- Woman, Person
Abir Muhaisen was adopted by King Hussein of Jordan and his third wife Queen Alia after Muhaisen's biological mother was killed by a plane crash at a Palestinian refugee camp in Amman, Jordan in 1976. She was educated in the United States. She...
- AIL Abir
- Automobile Model
The M462 is a 4x4 military vehicle in service with the Israel Defense Forces, developed by Automotive Industries Ltd. as a replacement for the M325.
- Abir Congo Company
- Organization, Employer
The Abir Congo Company was a company which harvested natural rubber in the Congo Free State, the private property of King Leopold II of Belgium. The company was founded with British and Belgian capital and was based in Belgium. By 1898 there were no...
- Abir Al-Sahlani
- Person, Politician
Abir Al-Sahlani is a Swedish politician and member of the Parliament of Sweden, representing the Centre Party. She was born on May 18, 1976 in Iraq and lives in Hägersten in Stockholm.
- Abir Haronni
- Featured artist, Musical Artist