If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Abola:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Definition funny of Abola:
- Douglass spotted a women with a spectacular posterior. However, when he laid eyes upon her front side, he noticed that she acne scars and a large misshapen nose. He was going to approach her anyways, until he noticed her abnormally shaped breasts, which happened to be completely different sizes. Douglass sighed, why must so many women with amazing asses be infected with Abola?
Songs about Abola:
- Abola by The Synergy from the Album Progressive Trance Tracks
- Abola Leine by Manhar Udhas from the Album Aashirwad
- Abola Nari by Jolly from the Album K (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- Olha Abola Manel by Jardim Da Infancia from the Album O Melhor De Vol. 2
- Peye Abola Ghatele Jwala by Anup Jalota from the Album Mana Japa Nam
- Peye Abola Ghatele Jwala (Album Version) by Anup Jalota from the Album Mana Japa Nam
- Sajana Kashasi Abola (Original) by Anuradha Paudwal from the Album Kavi Gaurav Vandana Vitankar
Books about Abola:
- Abola Epira (Swahili Edition) - Apr 23, 2012 by Worldreader
- Make Sense of Your Money: An African view on overcoming money stress and achieving financial freedom - Apr 3, 2014 by James Abola and Phillip Karugaba
- Antiqua Abola. Le pietre e i dipinti prima del 1693. Catalogo della mostra - Jan 1, 1994 by F. Gringeri Pantano
- Antiqua Abola. Le "pietre" e i dipinti prima del 1693. - Jan 1, 1993 by GRINGERI PANTANO Francesca - RESTUCCIA Carlo - RISCICA Franco -
- Trafficking in Nostalgia: Essays from Memory - 2012 by Exie Abola
- Bola abola - 1983 by Dipak Qamar
- Antica Abola: Le pietre e i dipinti prima del 1693 : [mostra, Avola, Museo Civico, 18 dicembre 1993-22 gennaio... - 1993
- Apello the Piffel: Tales of Godwin/The Boy Magician - Dec 4, 2001 by Robert Ahola
- Methods in Modern Biophysics - Oct 6, 2009 by Bengt Nölting
- Coming Flu - Jun 29, 2012 by J.L. Greger
Wiki information Abola:
- Alida Abola
- Athlete, Person, Measured person
Alīda Ābola is a former Latvian orienteering competitor. She received a bronze medal in the individual event at the 1989 World Orienteering Championships in Skövde, and finished 5th with the Soviet relay team. Now she lives in Sigulda, Latvia.
- Musical Recording, Canonical Version
Åboland is a sub-region in the archipelago of the Southwest Finland region in south-western Finland. Åboland and Turunmaa are also informal names of the region, but in this context Särkisalo is normally included and in the Finnish name Turunmaa also...
- Release track
- Sola Abolaji
- Soccer Defender, Football player, Athlete, Person, Measured person
Oluwanisola "Sola" Abolaji is an American soccer player of Nigerian heritage who last played for Ullensaker/Kisa IL in Norway.
- Fictional Character
Abōlakarā is a fictional character used in various contents in Oriya literature as prose, poetry and short stories. Literally Abōlakarā means a disobedient person in Oriya language.
- Louis Abolafia
- Person, Deceased Person, Politician
Louis Abolafia was an artist, social activist, and folk figure. His candidacy for President of the United States under the Nudist Party on the Hippie 'Love Ticket' various times in the 1960s and onward was a form of political theater or performance...
- George Marino Abola
- Seyi Abolaji
- Soccer Midfielder, Person
Oluwaseyi Abolaji is a former American soccer player.
- Oscar Abolafia
Oscar Abolafia is a prominent photographer known for his images of celebrities that appeared in many prominent magazines in the 1960s, 1970s and 1980s. Abolafia, the descendant of a Spanish Jewish immigrant family, grew up in New York City. Abolafia...