If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Abouzeid:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Songs about Abouzeid:
- After Party (307) [feat. Malak Har, Dia Hassan, Sharifa Horaiz, Alice Querin, Dale Chandler, Maz Rutherford, Mike... by Bull Funk Zoo from the Album Bull Funk Zoo [Explicit]
Books about Abouzeid:
- Year of the Elephant: Revised Edition (Modern Middle East Literature in Translation) - Sep 15, 2009 by Leila Abouzeid and Barbara Parmenter
- Return to Childhood: The Memoir of a Modern Moroccan Woman (Modern Middle East Literature in Translation) - Jan 1, 1998 by Leila Abouzeid and Heather Logan Taylor
- Year of the Elephant: A Moroccan Woman's Journey Toward Independence (Modern Middle East Literature in Translation) - 1989 by Leila Abouzeid and Barbara Parmenter
- By Leila Abouzeid Last Chapter (Modern Arabic Writing) (2nd Second Edition) [Paperback] - Mar 28, 2010
- NMA's 10 Science Bowl Practice Rounds - Feb 14, 2015 by Nicholas Abouzeid
- Anatopsis - Mar 2, 2006 by Chris Abouzeid
- Last Chapter (Modern Arabic Writing) - Apr 12, 2010 by Leila Abouzeid
- Volume Two: NMA's 10 Science Bowl Practice Rounds - Jul 15, 2015 by Nicholas Abouzeid
- The Director and Other Stories from Morocco (Modern Middle East Literature in Translation) - Jan 2, 2006 by Leila Abouzeid and Elizabeth Warnock Fernea
- And Then I Thought . . .: Life Insights - Feb 5, 2014 by Mahmoud Abouzeid
Wiki information Abouzeid:
- Taher Abouzeid
- Professional Association Football Player, Athlete, Football player, Olympic athlete, Person, Measured person
Amer Taher Abouzeid El Sayed born 1 April 1962, is the Egyptian Minister of State for Sports and a retired footballer. He played as a midfielder for Al Ahly and the Egyptian national team.
- Leila Abouzeid
- Novelist, Person, Author
Leila Abouzeid is a Moroccan author. She writes in Arabic and is the first Moroccan woman writer of literature to have her works published in English-language translation.
- Rania Abouzeid
- Correspondent, Award Winner, Person, TV Personality, Award Nominee
Rania Abouzeid is a Canadian Screen Awards winning journalist.
- Chris Abouzeid
- Person, Author
- Jad Abouzeid
- Person, Film crewmember, Topic
- Jad Abouzeid
- Person, Musical Artist