Meaning : Crown Has Honour, Crown has honour,
Origin : African,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Adeniyi:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Songs about Adeniyi:
- Gov. Adeniyi Adebayo by Aare (Dr.) Sikiru Ayinde Barrrister from the Album Precious Mum
- Total Praise (feat. Adeniyi Allen-Taylor) by African Gospel Choir Dublin from the Album Jesus Loves Me
Books about Adeniyi:
- A Prince of Wolves: The Legend of Eibar Strohm (Revised 2015) - Jul 15, 2015 by Adeniyi Adeniji
- UHURU: LEGEND OF THE WINDRIDERS - Aug 12, 2013 by ADENIRAN ADENIJI and ADENIYI ADENIJI
- Starting a Wedding Planning Career With Limited Funds: The Ultimate Guide For Beginners - Aug 9, 2015 by Lawunmi Adeniyi
- Effective Leadership Management: An Integration of Styles, Skills & Character for Today's CEOs - Oct 12, 2007 by Michael Adeniyi
- Confronting Hindrances to your Inheritance: Unbeatable keys to obtaining God's promises - Nov 12, 2014 by Adeniyi Oluwafemi Asaolu and Chris Olamor
- Universals in African Philosophy - Dec 29, 2014 by Adeniyi Adetilewa
- A ROUGH DIAMOND - Jan 11, 2014 by Elizabeth Adeniyi
- HOW TO GET FREE BITCOINS - Nov 29, 2013 by Hephzibah Asaolu and Adeniyi Asaolu
- How to Make Money Using Bitcoins - Dec 5, 2013 by Hephzibah Asaolu and Adeniyi Asaolu
- Cracking the Dating Code: How to Meet, Attract & Approach Women in Regular Places - Jan 22, 2014 by Hephzibah Asaolu and Adeniyi Asaolu
Wiki information Adeniyi:
- Segun Adeniyi
- Soccer Forward, Person
Segun James Adeniyi is a Nigerian footballer who currently plays as a forward for KF Laçi in the Albanian Superliga.
- Crispin Adeniyi-Jones
- Politician, Person, Deceased Person
Crispin Curtis Adeniyi-Jones was a Nigerian medical doctor of Sierra Leonean heritage and the pioneer director of the Yaba asylum. He became one of Nigeria's foremost nationalist as a member and later president of the Nigerian National Democratic...
- Olusegun Adeniyi
- Author, Person
Olusegun Adeniyi born November 6, 1965 in Ile-Ife, Nigeria is a Nigerian journalist, current chair of the editorial board of ThisDay newspapers and a former presidential spokesman for the late President Umaru Musa Yar'Adua.
- Mathieu Adeniyi
- Soccer, Football player, Person, Athlete, Measured person
Mathieu Adeniyi is a Beninense football player who plays for OC Cesson in France. His name "Adeniyi" means "The Crown is Precious" in the Yoruba language
- Peter Adeniyi
- Man, Person
Professor Peter O. Adeniyi, Officer of the Order of Niger is a distinguished Nigerian academician and administrator. In 1984 he was the winner of the John I. Davidson Award donated by the International Geographic Information Foundation. He is a...
- Aminat Adeniyi
Aminat Adeniyi is a Nigerian freestyle wrestler. She competed in the women's freestyle 58 kg event at the 2014 Commonwealth Games where she won a gold medal.
- Solomon Adeniyi Babalola
- Man, Person
Rev. Dr. Solomon Adeniyi Babalola is a retired Nigerian Baptist pastor. Born in Oke-Ila, Nigeria, he graduated in December 1949 from the three-year theology course of the Nigerian Baptist Theological Seminary, Ogbomosho. He is reputed to be one of...
- Tola Adeniyi
- Author, Person
- Femi Adeniyi
- Topic, Film actor, Person
- Adeniyi Adekunle
- Person, Author