Meaning : From Adria,
Origin : Dutch,
Pronunciation : AHD-ree-ah:n ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Adriaan:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Adriaan:
- Dutch form of ADRIAN
Definition funny of Adriaan:
- Example: Today I woke up feeling Adriaan. This could have two meanings. 1. You actually woke up and felt Adriaan OR 2. You woke up feeling great.....!!!!!!
Songs about Adriaan:
- Adriaan Valerius - Altniederländisches Dankgebet by Heeresmusikkorps 300 from the Album 40 Jahre Heeresmusikkorps 300
- Basie And Adriaan by De Gouden Nachtegaaltjes from the Album Liedjes over Het Circus
- Bassie & Adriaan by De Gouden Nachtegaaltjes from the Album Kinder TV Tunes
- Bassie & Adriaan by House For Kids from the Album The Best of House For Kids
- Bassie & Adriaan by Kinderkoor Klavertje Vier from the Album Circusliedjes
- Bassie & Adriaan by De Gouden Nachtegaaltjes from the Album Joepie Joepie
- Bassie & Adriaan by Musicalorkest Sterrenslag from the Album Televisie Toppers
- Bassie & Adriaan by De Gouden Nachtegaaltjes from the Album Pipo De Clown (En Andere Kinderliedjes)
- Bassie & Adriaan by De Gouden Nachtegaaltjes from the Album Een Uur Niet Zeuren - Kindervakantiepret
- Bassie & Adriaan Die Houden Van Kleintjes by Bassie and Adriaan from the Album Circus Bassie & Adriaan
Books about Adriaan:
- Why Do I Hurt? (8746) - Feb 18, 2013 by Adriaan Louw
- Therapeutic Neuroscience Education (8748) - Aug 19, 2013 by Adriaan Louw and Emilio Puentedura
- Why Pelvic Pain Hurts (8742) - May 28, 2014 by Adriaan Louw and Sandra Hilton
- Everyone Has Back Pain - Jun 9, 2015 by Adriaan Louw and Timothy Flynn
- Your Headache Isn't All In Your Head (8749) - Jan 30, 2014 by Adriaan Louw and Ina Diener
- The Carolingian Economy (Cambridge Medieval Textbooks) - Oct 17, 2002 by Adriaan Verhulst
- Why You Hurt (8751) - Aug 1, 2014 by Adriaan Louw
- Emmanuel Levinas: Basic Philosophical Writings (Studies in Continental Thought) - Nov 25, 2008 by Adriaan T. Peperzak and Simon Critchley
- Your Nerves Are Having Back Surgery (8745) - Nov 1, 2012 by Adriaan Louw
- Your Fibromyalgia Workbook (8747) - Feb 25, 2013 by Adriaan Louw
Movies about Adriaan:
- Bassie & Adriaan - Europa 4
Wiki information Adriaan:
- Bassie & Adriaan
- Featured artist, Musical Group, Musical Artist
Bassie & Adriaan are a Dutch circus duo who star in their own television series. Bassie is a ginger-haired red-nosed clown who wears a red tartan-jacket and green trousers; he's fond of cream-cakes, and calls himself "stupid, but not smart". Adriaan...
- Adriaan Strauss
- Rugby Player, Person, Athlete, Sports team captain, Measured person
Jan Adriaan Strauss is a rugby hooker who represents the Blue Bulls in the ABSA Currie Cup and the Bulls in Super Rugby. Strauss made his international debut for South Africa on 19 July 2008 coming off the bench against Australia in the Tri Nations....
- Pope Adrian VI
- Deceased Person, Person, Religious Leader
Pope Adrian VI, born Adriaan Florensz, was the 218th pope of the Catholic Church from 9 January 1522 until his death on 14 September 1523. Pope Adrian VI was born in the Prince-Bishopric of Utrecht in the Netherlands and was the last non-Italian pope...
- Adriaan van Dis
- Author, TV Personality, TV Actor, Award Winner, Person, Topic
Adriaan van Dis is a Dutch author, with Indo roots, residing in France. Van Dis debuted in 1983 with the novella Nathan Sid. In 1995 his book Indische Duinen, which in its narrative is a follow up to his debut novella, was also awarded several...
- Adriaan Reland
- Deceased Person, Person
Adriaan Reland was a noted Dutch scholar, cartographer and philologist. and one of the early Orientalists. He is considered to have made a long-lasting and significant contribution to research of the historical geography of early Palestine.
- Adriaan Fokker
- Physicist, Influence Node, Author, , Composer, Deceased Person, Person, Name source, Musical Artist, Academic
Adriaan Daniël Fokker was a Dutch physicist and musician.
- Adriaan Vlok
- Politician, Person, Identity, Person or entity appearing in film
Adriaan Johannes Vlok was Minister of Law and Order in South Africa from 1986 to 1991 in the final years of the apartheid era. Facing increasingly intense opposition and political unrest in this period, the South African government – through the...
- Mathematician, Name source, Academic, Person, Deceased Person
Adriaan Adriaanszoon, called Metius, was a Dutch geometer and astronomer. He was born in Alkmaar. The name Metius comes from the Dutch word meten, and therefore means something like "measurer" or "surveyor."
- Adriaan Valckenier
- Deceased Person, Politician, Person
Adriaan Valckenier was Governor-General of the Dutch East Indies from 1737 to 1741. Mainly remembered for his involvement in the 1740 Batavia massacre, Valckenier later died in a prison in Batavia.
- Adriaan Koonings
- Soccer Forward, Football player, Person, Athlete, Measured person, Deceased Person
Adriaan Koonings, was a Dutch footballer who was active as a striker. Koonings was born in Rotterdam and played his whole career at Feijenoord. He won one cap for the Netherlands. After his career he managed Feijenoord from 1946–1950, and he died in...