Meaning : Virtuous, Good, A variant of the Greek name Agatha, which itself means 'good' and 'kind'. The name has become more popular in Scandinavia, Italy, Poland and Russia.,
Pronunciation : (AG-a-tha), ah-GAH-tah (Italian, Spanish, Polish) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Agata:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Agata:
- Irish Meaning: The name Agata is an Irish baby name. In Irish the meaning of the name Agata is: Kind.
- Italian Meaning: The name Agata is an Italian baby name. In Italian the meaning of the name Agata is: Kind.
- Greek Meaning: The name Agata is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Agata is: Good.
- Swedish Meaning: The name Agata is a Swedish baby name. In Swedish the meaning of the name Agata is: Pure.
- Cognate of AGATHA
Definition funny of Agata:
- Agata is the opposite of Stevie on Youtube!
- 1st person:agata is weird today 2nd person:as usual
- When this agata gets in a mood, shes got a big agatatude.
- Agata, the bucket!!
- You should never be surprised what comes out of the mouth of an Agata!
Expression information Agata:
- People with this name tend to be creative and excellent at expressing themselves. They are drawn to the arts, and often enjoy life immensely. They are often the center of attention, and enjoy careers that put them in the limelight. They tend to become involved in many different activities, and are sometimes reckless with both their energies and with money.
Soul information Agata:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to create and express themselves, often in public speaking, acting, writing or singing. They also yearn to have beauty around them in their home and work environment.
Songs about Agata:
- Agata by Imaginary People from the Album Dead Letterbox
- Abissi (feat. Agata Lo Certo) by Giuseppe Cucè from the Album Attraversando Saturno
- Adriana, Agata & Agda by 250 kg kärlek from the Album Alla Barnen Skämt 2
- Agata by Nino Taranto from the Album Original Hits - Festival Di Napoli - Nino Taranto Vol. 2
- Agata by A.M.P. from the Album The Italian Songs' Collection (120 Greatest Hits of All Times)
- Agata by Klaus Hallen Tanzorchester from the Album World Hits For Dancing
- Agata by Alvise Bortolini from the Album Storia di un pensiero nascosto
- Agata by Nino Taranto from the Album La macchietta
- Agata by Nino Ferrer from the Album Baladas de los 60 en Español
- Agata by Tulio Furlani? from the Album Brez Rde?e Niti
Books about Agata:
- Preserves Recipes - Prepared or preserved easy: The recipes for preserves and jams (Fast, Easy & Delicious Cookbook... - Nov 5, 2014 by Agata Naiara
- The Next American Essay (A New History of the Essay) - Feb 1, 2003 by John D'Agata
- The Lifespan of a Fact - Feb 27, 2012 by John D'Agata and Jim Fingal
- About a Mountain - Feb 7, 2011 by John D'Agata
- Native Wine Grapes of Italy - May 16, 2014 by Ian D'Agata
- The Lost Origins of the Essay (A New History of the Essay) - Aug 4, 2009 by John D'Agata
- Halls of Fame: Essays - Apr 1, 2003 by John D'Agata
- Poor but Sexy: Culture Clashes in Europe East and West - Mar 28, 2014 by Agata Pyzik
- Antibodies - Mar 21, 2014 by Antoine d'Agata
- Ágata ojo de gato (Spanish Edition) - Aug 5, 2011 by Caballero Bonald
Movies about Agata:
- Agata and the Storm (English Subtitled) NR
- Ida (Import Movie) (European Format - Zone 2) (2014) Agata Kulesza; Agata Trzebuchowska; Joanna Kulig; Dawi2013
- Agata and the Storm2004 Unrated
- Agata And The Storm NR
- Agata and the Storm
- V.O.S (Import Movie) (European Format - Zone 2) (2009) Ágata Roca; Andrés Herrera; Vicenta Ndongo; Paul Ber2009
- Agata und der Sturm2003 Unrated
- Agata E La Tempesta2004 G
- Excusas! (Catalan) (Import Movie) (European Format - Zone 2) (2004) Joel Joan; Clara Segura; Agata Roca; Jo
- Italian Film Festival 2004: 11 Film Collection Unrated
Wiki information Agata:
- Agata Kulesza
- Actor, Topic, Person, Film actor, TV Actor, Award Nominee, Award Winner
Agata Kulesza is a Polish film, television and stage actress, and a member of the Polish Film Academy. In 2013 she appeared in the critically acclaimed Ida. She was a contestant in season eight of Taniec z gwiazdami in 2008. She gained wide...
- Agata Buzek
- Actor, Person, Topic, Award Nominee, Film actor, Award Winner
Agata Bronisława Buzek is a Polish actress and model. Agata, the daughter of Polish politician and former President of the European Parliament Jerzy Buzek, was born in Pyskowice in Gliwice County, Poland. At an early age she suffered from...
The Agata is a potato variety. It comes from a crossing between the BM 52-72 and Sirco varieties.
- Agata Trzebuchowska
- Actor, Person, Award Nominee, Film actor, Topic
Agata Trzebuchowska is a Polish actress. She is best known for playing the title role in the 2013 film Ida, which was her film debut. For her role she was nominated for many festival and industry awards.
- Agata Mutsenietse
- Actor, Film actor, TV Actor, Person, Topic
Agata Mutsenietse is an actress.
- Agata Mróz-Olszewska
- , Deceased Person, Athlete, Measured person, Award Winner, Person
Agata Mróz-Olszewska was a Polish volleyball player, a member of the Poland women's national volleyball team in 1997–2007, double European Champion. She died of an infection following a bone marrow transplant to treat Myelodysplastic syndrome, which...
- Morio Agata
- Lyricist, , Composer, Film actor, Person or entity appearing in film, Musical Artist, Musician, Topic, Film director, Person
Agata Morio is a Japanese folk rock singer-songwriter and actor. He also directed three films. He was born on 12 September 1948 in Rumoi, Hokkaido. His 1972 debut single Sekishoku Erejī sold more than a half million copies and still remains his...
- Namespace, User, User Profile
- Agata Wróbel
- Weightlifter, Olympic athlete, Person, Athlete, Measured person
Agata Wróbel is a Polish weightlifter, and is a world record-breaker in the +75 kg category. She took up weightlifting after watching the men compete in the 1996 Summer Olympics in Atlanta, and after learning that women's weightlifting would be an...
- Agata Passent
- Journalist, Author, Person
Agata Passent is a Polish journalist and writer.