Meaning : Of Arabic origin meaning 'more commendable' and is derived from the word hamida which means 'to praise'., Most Praised, Commendable, Most praised, Commendable, Highly commendable,
Pronunciation : (AR-mad), AH med,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Ahmad:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Ahmad:
- Ahmad is a shortened version of the popular baby name Muhammad. It is of Arabic origin and is said to mean 'highly commendable'. Ahmed is an alternative of this name and is also extremely popular.
- Arabic Meaning: The name Ahmad is an Arabic baby name. In Arabic the meaning of the name Ahmad is: Much praised. One of many names of the prophet Muhammad.
- American Meaning: The name Ahmad is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Ahmad is: Much praised. One of many names of the prophet Muhammad.
- Muslim Meaning: The name Ahmad is a Muslim baby name. In Muslim the meaning of the name Ahmad is: Commendable. Praiseworthy.
- Means "more commendable" in Arabic.
Definition funny of Ahmad:
- Girl: "Hey trisha, did u know that guy is an Ahmad?" Trisha: "yes, i would like him to sleep with me!"
- Wow that guy is so intelligent and smart !! Yeah , his name is Ahmad !!
- Be carefull not to get too emotional over Ahmad. He burns...sniff, sniff.
- I love Ahmad with all my heart <3
- For every burb Ahmad does , he gets a bite.
- love ahmad sexy witty smile
Expression information Ahmad:
- People with this name tend to be passionate, compassionate, intuitive, romantic, and to have magnetic personalities. They are usually humanitarian, broadminded and generous, and tend to follow professions where they can serve humanity. Because they are so affectionate and giving, they may be imposed on. They are romantic and easily fall in love, but may be easily hurt and are sometimes quick-tempered.
Soul information Ahmad:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony.
Songs about Ahmad:
- Rise (Feat. Raashan Ahmad And Zumbi) by Gift Of Gab from the Album The Next Logical Progression
- Miracle (feat. Ahmad) by Orange Factory from the Album The Sun Rise from the East [Explicit]
- Don't Stop (Feat. Raashan Ahmad) by Ancient Astronauts from the Album Into Bass And Time
- Waltz For Debby - Ahmad Jamal by Ahmad Jamal from the Album The Gold Standard Series, Jazz, Big Band & Swing Classics - Ahmad Jamal
- Ahmad's Blues (Album Version) by Marlena Shaw from the Album Out Of Different Bags
- Gebyar-Gebyar (feat. Ahmad Albar, Ikang Fawzy) by Anggun from the Album Persembahan Terbaik
- Ahmad's Blues by Natalie Cole from the Album Stardust
- Ahmad's Blues by Eric Reed from the Album The Swing And I
- Ahmad's Blues (Live (Spotlite Club )) by Ahmad Jamal Trio from the Album Ahmad's Blues
- Open Your Eyes (feat. Peter Gabriel, Alison Sudol & Samina Ahmad) by Salman Ahmad of Junoon from the Album Open Your Eyes (feat. Peter Gabriel, Alison Sudol & Samina Ahmad) - Single
Books about Ahmad:
- The Last Taxi Ride: A Ranjit Singh Novel - Jun 16, 2015 by A. X. Ahmad
- The Caretaker: A Ranjit Singh Novel - May 27, 2014 by A. X. Ahmad
- Eqbal Ahmad: Critical Outsider in a Turbulent Age - Sep 15, 2015 by Stuart Schaar
- The Clout of Gen - Jul 8, 2012 by Ahmad Ardalan
- SKILL: 40 principles that surgeons, athletes, and other elite performers use to achieve mastery - Jun 1, 2015 by Christopher S. Ahmad
- Rotten English: A Literary Anthology - Jun 17, 2007 by Dohra Ahmad
- How Do I Get Out Of Here? - May 29, 2010 by Ahmad Aleem Williams
- A Textbook on Ordinary Differential Equations (UNITEXT) - May 30, 2015 by Shair Ahmad and Antonio Ambrosetti
- The Wandering Falcon - Oct 2, 2012 by Jamil Ahmad
- Ahmad ibn Hanbal (Makers of the Muslim World) - Oct 19, 2006 by Christopher Melchert
Movies about Ahmad:
- Jamal, Ahmad - Live2009
- Ahmad Jamal - Live2002 NR
- Ahmad Shamlou: Master Poet of Liberty2008 NR
- Ahmad Jamal: Live In Cannes2005 NR
- Lakeer-Forbidden Lines2007
- Ahmad Mahmoud: A Noble Novelist2009 NR
- Charlie Rose with George Crile; Milt Bearden; Barnett Rubin; Shamshad Ahmad2006
- Charlie Rose with John F. Burns, Dan Rather, Tom Friedman & Ahmad Chalabi; Anderson Cooper & Michael Ignatieff2006
- Charlie Rose with Ahmad Chalabi2006
- Ahmad Jamal: Live in Baalbeck2004 NR
Wiki information Ahmad:
- Muhammad Ahmad
- Person, Deceased Person, Politician
Muhammad Ahmad bin Abd Allah was a religious leader of the Samaniyya order in Sudan who, on June 29, 1881, proclaimed himself the Mahdi, the messianic redeemer of the Islamic faith. His proclamation came during a period of widespread resentment among...
- Abdullah Ahmad Badawi
- Author, Person, Identity, Person or entity appearing in film, Politician
Tun Dato' Sri Haji Abdullah bin Haji Ahmad Badawi is a Malaysian politician who served as Prime Minister of Malaysia from 2003 to 2009. He was also the President of the United Malays National Organisation, the largest political party in Malaysia, and...
- Ahmad ibn Hanbal
- Writer, Deceased Person, , Name source, Author, , Influence Node, Person
Aḥmad bin Muḥammad bin Ḥanbal Abū ʿAbd Allāh al-Shaybānī was an important Muslim scholar and theologian. He is considered the founder of the Hanbali school of Islamic jurisprudence. Ibn Hanbal is one of the most celebrated Sunni theologians, often...
- Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad Province
- Dated location, Location, Administrative Division, Statistical region
Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad Province is one of the thirty-one provinces of Iran. It is in the south-west of the country, in Iran's Region 2, and its capital is Yasuj. The province covers an area of 15,563 square kilometers, and in 2006 had a...
- Ahmad Sirhindi
- Author, Person, Deceased Person, Influence Node
Imām Rabbānī Shaykh Ahmad al-Farūqī al-Sirhindī شیخ احمد الفاروقی السرہندی was an Indian Islamic scholar of Arab origin, a Hanafi jurist, and a prominent member of the Naqshbandī Sufi order. He has been described as the Mujaddid Alf Thānī, meaning...
- Ahmad Shah Durrani
- Name source, Person, Politician, Noble person, Deceased Person
Ahmad Shāh Durrānī, also known as Ahmad Khān Abdālī, was the founder of the Durrani Empire and is regarded as the founder of the modern state of Afghanistan. He began his career by enlisting as a young soldier in the military of the Afsharid kingdom...
- Ahmad Jamal
- Jazz Artist, Person, Influence Node, Record Producer, Composer, Musical Artist, Topic, Identity, Award Nominee, Film actor
Ahmad Jamal is an American jazz pianist, composer, group leader, and educator. For five decades, he has been one of the most successful small-group leaders in jazz.
- Ahmad Shamloo
- Poet, Topic, Award Winner, Film director, Author, Film writer, Person or entity appearing in film, Person, Deceased Person
Ahmad Shamloo was a Persian poet, writer, and journalist. Shamlou was arguably the most influential poet of modern Iran. His initial poetry was influenced by and in the tradition of Nima Youshij. Shamlou's poetry is complex, yet his imagery, which...
- Raffi Ahmad
- Pop Artist, Topic, Film actor, Musical Artist, Award Nominee, Person, TV Actor, Award Winner, TV Personality, Musician
Raffi Ahmad is an Indonesian presenter, actor, and singer. Raffi has been cast in a number of soap operas, television movies and feature films. He is also involved in advertising, but mainly as a host.
- Syed Ahmad Khan
- Person, Deceased Person, Author, Chivalric Order Member, Name source, , , Organization founder, Influence Node
Sir Syed Ahmad Khan CSI, born Syed Ahmad Taqvi;, commonly known as Sir Syed, was an Anglophile Indian Muslim pragmatist, Islamic modernist, philosopher and social activist of nineteenth century India. He worked for the British East India Company and...