Meaning : Gracious, Merciful, Gracious, merciful,
Origin : Spanish,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Ahna:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Definition funny of Ahna:
- Ahna's over there doing whippets again.
- Ahna also likes taco's.
Songs about Ahna:
- Ana - the Pixies
- Ana Ng - They Might Be Giants
- Ana's Song (Open Fire) - Silverchair
- Ahna by Gabe Evens Quartet from the Album Mobius
- Ahna djina by Hakim from the Album 100% Ambiance Staifi et Chawi
- Ahna fi ddonya by Naama from the Album Best of Naâma, Vol. 1 (La diva tunisienne)
- Ahna gaa ya mhamad by Cheb Hassen from the Album Je pense à toi
- Ahna jina by Palermo from the Album Les algériens
- Ahna jina nbarkou by Lalla laaroussa from the Album Lalla laaroussa (26 Songs Live)
- Ahna jina nbarkou by Orchestre Tamouh from the Album Ars fasi: Ahna jina nbarkou (31 Songs)
Books about Ahna:
- PREP FOR SOCIAL SUCCESS: A GUIDE FOR PARENTS OF CHILDREN WITH AUTISM: A SOCIAL SKILLS TRAINING MANUAL - Apr 26, 2015 by Jamie Carter and Ahna O'Shaughnessy
- Twitter for Actors - Mar 5, 2013 by Blake Jamieson and Ahna Hendrix
- Blackwell's Five-Minute Veterinary Consult Clinical Companion: Small Animal Toxicology - Nov 23, 2010 by Gary D. Osweiler and Lynn R. Hovda
- AHNA Standards Of Holistic Nursing Practice: Guidelines For Caring And Healing - Apr 28, 2000 by Noreen Frisch and Barbara Montgomery Dossey
- La Doncella de la Sangre: Los Hijos de los Ángeles Caídos (1) (Spanish Edition) - Feb 9, 2015 by Ahna Sthauros and Multiverso Editorial
- The Guarded Circle: Ahna and the Goddess of Sustainability - Nov 13, 2011 by Taille Weaver and Heather M Thayer
- Kapua: The Friendliest Dog from Montara - Jun 24, 2014 by Ahna E. Bali
- Ahnas El Medineh - Jun 29, 2012 by Douard Henri Naville and Edouard Henri Naville
- Mila Kunis: The Multifaceted Actress - A Woman of Talent, Beauty and Passion - Mar 21, 2011 by Ahna Powell
- El Heredero Oscuro de la Sangre (Los Hijos de los Ángeles Caídos nº 2) (Spanish Edition) - Jul 19, 2015 by Multiverso Editorial
Movies about Ahna:
- Laserdisc Bruce Lee Enter The Dragon with John Saxon, Ahna Capri, Jim Kelly, Bob Wall, Shih Kien A Kung-fu movie...
- Operacion Dragon (Import Movie) (European Format - Zone 2) (1999) Bruce Lee; John Saxon; Jim Kelly; Ahna Ca1973 Unrated
- 14-Movie Pack: Sci-Fi Action Pack Rare Movie Edition Starring-Ahna Capri
- Criadas Y Señoras (Blu-Ray) (Import Movie) (European Format - Zone B2) (2012) Emma Henry; Ahna O'reilly; Viola2011 Unrated
Wiki information Ahna:
- Ahna Capri
- Actor, Person, TV Actor, Influence Node, Film actor, Deceased Person
Anna Marie Nanasi, better known by her professional name Ahna Capri, was a Budapest-born American film and television actress best known for her role as Tania in the classic martial-arts film Enter the Dragon. Capri started her career as a child...
- Ahna O'Reilly
- Actor, TV Actor, Topic, Award Winner, Award Nominee, Film actor, Theater Actor, Person
Ahna O'Reilly is an American actress. She is best known for her supporting role as Elizabeth Leefolt in the 2011 award-winning drama film The Help.
- Statistical region, Dated location, Location, City/Town/Village
Ahnatal is a municipality in the district of Kassel, in Hesse, Germany. It is situated roughly 9 km northwest of Kassel, Germany.
- Pauline de Ahna
- Singer, Person, Deceased Person, Musical Artist
Pauline Maria de Ahna was a German operatic soprano and the wife of composer Richard Strauss.
- Musical Recording
- City/Town/Village, Location, Dated location, Statistical region
Ahnapee is a town in Kewaunee County, Wisconsin, United States. The population was 977 as of the 2000 Census. The unincorporated communities of Bruemmerville, Clyde, Kodan, and Rankin are located in the town.
- Kerstin De Ahna
- Person, Topic, Film actor
- Ahna Tessler
- Topic, Film actor, Person
- Statistical region, Location
Ahnaz is a village in Qazqanchay Rural District, Arjomand District, Firuzkuh County, Tehran Province, Iran. At the 2006 census, its population was 485, in 124 families.
- Release track