Meaning : Of Arabic origin meaning 'perfection' and 'excellence'. Also a Hindi name from Sanskrit meaning 'gratitude'., Perfection,
Origin : Arabic,
Pronunciation : (AH-san), Ah san,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Ahsan:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Ahsan:
- Ahsan is a boy's name of Arabic origin, meaning perfection and excellence. One of the name's more common variants, Ihsan, means 'to do beautiful things' and is one of the three dimensions of the Islamic religion. High things are expected of any child bearing this name. It is also a Hindi name of Sanskrit origin meaning 'gratitude'.
- Hindi Meaning: The name Ahsan is a Hindi baby name. In Hindi the meaning of the name Ahsan is: Gratitude; thankfulness.
- Muslim Meaning: The name Ahsan is a Muslim baby name. In Muslim the meaning of the name Ahsan is: Better. Most lovely.
Definition funny of Ahsan:
- verb. that guy just made me Ahsan on the spot. adj. oh my gosh! i had the best cock last night! he unzipped his pants and out rolled his 11 inch penis! Best sex ever! wow...that dude is such an Ahsan.
- verb. (female) that guy is so fucking hot. He just made me Ahsan on the spot.
- Girl: I just had my first wet dream. Boy: What did you dream of? Girl: Ahsan
- Have U seen that ahsan lately. Probably putting his big dick in a tight girls pussy.
Expression information Ahsan:
- People with this name are excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning. They tend to be mystics, philosophers, scholars, and teachers. Because they live so much in the mind, they tend to be quiet and introspective, and are usually introverts. When presented with issues, they will see the larger picture. Their solitary thoughtfulness and analysis of people and world events may make them seem aloof, and sometimes even melancholy.
Soul information Ahsan:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony.
Songs about Ahsan:
- Ahsan Al Muslimîn Khuluqane by Khalid El Jbayr from the Album Conférences, Vol. 4 (Quran)
- Ahsan Bajwa - Nerre Nerre (Come Closer) (feat. Metz 'n Trix) by Ahsan Bajwa from the Album Ahsan Bajwa - Nerre Nerre (Come Closer) (feat. Metz 'n Trix)
- Ahsan Laak by Mohammed Mohie from the Album High Quality 4
- Ahsan Mano Sada by Samina Iqbal, Tarannum Naz from the Album Jagawar - Bao Jhalla
- Ahsan Mano Sada by Tarannum Naz & Chorus Samina Iqbal from the Album Film: Jagawar / Qaidi
- Ahsan mat'halich l beb by Messalie from the Album What a Mess
- Ahsan Men Keter by Sandy from the Album Ahsan Men Keter
- Ahsan Nas by Dalida from the Album Dalida sings in Arabic
- Ahsan Nas by Various from the Album Melody Hits Vol. 2
- Ahsan Nas (Instrumental) by Dalida from the Album Dalida sings in Arabic
Books about Ahsan:
- The Royal Elite: Ahsan - Feb 13, 2014 by Danielle Bourdon
- How I learned Spanish on my own - Jun 23, 2013 by Ahsan Rashid
- Easy & Quick Appetizer Recipes: The Complete Guide To Make Delicious Food. - Aug 30, 2014 by Hafsa Zahid and Ahsan Hanif
- The Silent Sacrifice: Story of Loved Ones and Their Sacrifice - Sep 9, 2014 by Fahad Jamshaid and Ahsan Hanif
- A Silent Prayer (A Prayer Series Book 1) - Feb 10, 2014 by Samreen Ahsan
- PRODIGAL SON: THE STORY OF STRANGE JOURNEY - Aug 21, 2014 by Beebrak Gurchani and Ahsan Hanif
- Health and Vitality through Martial Arts: 4 Key Principles for Physical, Mental and Emotional Wellness (Martial... - Jan 31, 2015 by Ahsan Mustafa
- Learn Spanish via Graded Reader Method - Aug 17, 2012 by Ahsan Rashid
- The Indus Saga: From Pataliputra to Partition - Aug 15, 2005 by Aitzaz Ahsan
- Fundamentals of Hadith Interpretation - Dec 26, 2012 by Amin Ahsan Islahi and Tariq Mahmood Hashmi
Wiki information Ahsan:
- Mohammad Ahsan
- Olympic Badminton Player, Measured person, Person, Olympic athlete, Athlete
Mohammad Ahsan is a badminton player.
- Ahsan Khan
- Presenter, Topic, Film actor, Person, Award Nominee
Ahsan Khan is a Pakistani film and television actor, host and performer. He first began acting in 1998. He appeared in the films Nikah, Billi, Love in Hong Kong Ghar Kab Aao Gay, Ishq Khuda, Dil Mera Dharkan Teri and later moved on to television. He...
- Aitzaz Ahsan
- Author, Person, Politician, Identity, Organization member
Chaudhry Aitzaz Ahsan is a Pakistani barrister, veteran activist-politician, constitutional theorist and a left-wing statesman who serves as the Leader of the Opposition in the Senate of Pakistan. Ahsan is a has been a member of Pakistan Peoples...
- Joya Ahsan
- Actor, Person, Film actor, Topic
Joya Ahsan is a Bangladeshi actress and model. She received the National Film Award of Bangladesh twice for her roles in the movies Guerrilla and Chorabali.
- Ahsan Iqbal
- Politician, Person, Identity
Ahsan Iqbal Chaudhary, known as Ahsan Iqbal, is a Pakistani politician, mechanical engineer, businessman, conservative intellectual, educationist, and the current Minister of Planning, National Reforms, and Development appointed to the office since...
- Syed Mohammad Ahsan
- Person, Deceased Person, Military Person
Vice-Admiral Syed Mohammad Ahsan HQA, SPk, DSO, was a senior three-star admiral who was the 4th Chief of Naval Staff of Pakistan Navy from October 20, 1966 to August 31, 1969. A naval intelligence officer by profession, Vice-Admiral Ahsan was...
- Ahsan Manzil
- Palace, Museum, Building, Project focus, Structure, Location, Tourist attraction
Ahsan Manzil was the official residential palace and seat of the Dhaka Nawab Family. This magnificent building is situated at Kumartoli along the banks of the Buriganga River in Dhaka, Bangladesh. The construction of this palace was started in 1859...
- Ahsan Raza
- Measured person, Cricket Player, Athlete, Cricket Umpire, Person, Cricket Bowler
Ahsan Raza is a former Pakistani first class cricketer who is currently a cricket umpire.
- Syed Talha Ahsan
Syed Talha Ahsan is a British poet and translator. He is winner of the Platinum and Bronze Koestler Awards 2012 for his poetry. He was arrested at his family home in London, UK on 19 July 2006 in response to a request from the USA under the US-UK...
- Ahsan Malik
- Person, Athlete, Cricket Player, Measured person, Cricket Bowler
Ahsan Malik is a Dutch cricket player.