If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Aiki:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Definition funny of Aiki:
- Aiki who no one likes.
Songs about Aiki:
- Goodbye Girl (Robert Aiki Aubrey Lowe Rework) by King Midas Sound from the Album Without You
- Aiki by Ruiz from the Album Wanderlust, Vol. 3
- Aiki (a) by The "Annigma" Ensemble from the Album Authentic Arabia - The Islamic World 2
- Aiki (b) by The "Annigma" Ensemble from the Album Authentic Arabia - The Islamic World 2
- Aiki (c) by The "Annigma" Ensemble from the Album Authentic Arabia - The Islamic World 2
- Aiki (d) by The "Annigma" Ensemble from the Album Authentic Arabia - The Islamic World 2
- Aiki Cowboy by Brad Manosevitz from the Album Sounds Just Like I Pictured It
- Aiki Tomar (Bangla Song) by Mamun from the Album Ruper Maiya (Bangla Songs)
- Aïki bujutsu by Polaaroid from the Album Intra 2
- Gekko symphonia (Originally Performed by AKINO & AIKI from bless4 from "AQUARION EVOL") by MIDORI ORGEL from the Album ORGEL Anime Songs Vol.6
Books about Aiki:
- Aiki Secrets: Six Precepts and the Dynamic COB - Sep 25, 2011 by William B Dockery
- Unlocking the Secrets of Aiki-Jujutsu - Jul 1, 1997 by H. E. Davey
- Aiki-Jujutsu: Mixed Martial Art of the Samurai - Sep 1, 2013 by Cary Nemeroff
- The Hidden Roots of Aikido: Aiki Jujutsu Daitoryu - Secret Techniques of an Ancient Martial Art - Mar 15, 1999 by Shiro Omiya
- Hanbo: The Aiki Way, Revised & Expanded - May 27, 2005 by John C. Goss Jr.
- Aiki Combat Jujits: Cane Techniques - Jul 1, 2013 by LeAnn Rathbone
- The Aiki News Encyclopedia of Aikido - 1991 by Stanley A. Pranin
- Aiki Jo Notebook And Manual Part One - Jan 15, 2012 by Autrelle Holland
- The Aiki Way: Personal Reflections on the Usage of Aiki in Sin Moo Hapkido - Jul 16, 2014 by Mr. Grant A. Miller and Mr. Allen Woodman
- 80AD The Jewel of Asgard (Book 1) - Feb 15, 2013 by Aiki Flinthart and Jason Seabaugh
Movies about Aiki:
- Aiki Combat Orange belt2014 NR
- Aiki Combat Jujits: Aiki Introduction Volume 12011 NR
- Aiki Combat Jujits: Aiki Training Drills2011 NR
- Aiki Combat Jujits: Weapons Defense2012 NR
- Aiki Combat Jujits: Level 4 Volume 22011 NR
- Aiki Combat Jujits: Level 5 Volume 12011 NR
- Aiki Combat Blue Belt2014 NR
- Aiki Combat Jujits Level 2 Volume 22011 NR
- Aiki Combat Jujits Blitzing Techniques2012 NR
- Aiki Combat Jujits: Level 1 Volume 12014 NR
Wiki information Aiki:
- Influence Node, Literature Subject, Martial Art, Sport
Aikido is a Japanese martial art developed by Morihei Ueshiba as a synthesis of his martial studies, philosophy, and religious beliefs. Aikido is often translated as "the way of unifying life energy" or as "the way of harmonious spirit." Ueshiba's...
- Daitō-ryū Aiki-jūjutsu
- Martial Art
Daitō-ryū Aiki-jūjutsu, originally called Daitō-ryū Jujutsu, is a Japanese martial art that first became widely known in the early 20th century under the headmastership of Takeda Sokaku. Takeda had extensive training in several martial arts and...
Aiki is a Japanese martial arts principle or tactic in which the defender blends with the attacker, then goes on to dominate the assailant through the strength of their application of internal dynamics or Ki energy to affect techniques. Blending with...
- Japanese Film, Identity, Film, Topic
Aiki is a film about a martial artist in a wheelchair. The film is from Japan and was released in 2002. It is loosely based on the life of a Danish practitioner of the Roppokai branch of Daitō-ryū Aiki-jūjutsu, Ole Kingston Jensen, who started...
Aiki-ken is the name given specifically to the set of Japanese sword techniques practiced according to the principles of aikido, taught first by Morihei Ueshiba, then further developed by Morihiro Saito, one of Ueshiba's most prominent students....
Aiki-jō is the name given specifically to the set of martial art techniques practiced with a jō, practiced according to the principles of aikido. Jō techniques were introduced into aikido by Morihei Ueshiba, aikido's founder, and further developed by...
- Aikido Organization, Organization, Martial Arts Organization, Location, Influence Node
The Aikikai is the original school of Aikido. It is centered on the Aikikai Foundation in Japan, and its figurehead is the Doshu. It is represented globally through the International Aikido Federation.
- Robert Aiki Aubrey Lowe
- Actor, Musician, Film actor, Musical Artist, Topic, Person or entity appearing in film, Person, Film music contributor
Lichens is the moniker of artist Robert Aiki Aubrey Lowe, created for performance and recording solo and with collaborators. Lowe was previously a member of 90 Day Men before beginning his solo project. In live performance, Lichens compositions are...
- Iwama dojo
Iwama is an important historical location from the development of Aikido. The former town has a famous dojo built by the founder of aikido, Morihei Ueshiba, who lived there from 1942 until his death in 1969. It has become "a Mecca to the aikido...
- Hitohiro Saito
- Man, Person
Hitohiro Saito is an aikido instructor and founding headmaster of Iwama Shin-Shin Aiki Shuren-kai. Hitohiro is the son of Morihiro Saito. At age of seven, he started to learn aikido from Morihei Ueshiba, the founder of aikido, who cared for him as a...