Meaning : Return Of Bravery, Return of Bravery,
Origin : African,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Akintunde:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Songs about Akintunde:
- Agbawabura (feat. Akintunde) by 9Ice from the Album Agbawabura (feat. Akintunde)
Books about Akintunde:
- Lessons For The Watoto Book 1: Proverbs For Afrikan Children - Jan 12, 2014 by Angela Freeman and Ka'Ba Akintunde
- The Ultimate Contagion: Viral Conundrum - Apr 20, 2015 by Mr. Akintunde M Lawal
- Sàngó in Africa and the African Diaspora (African Expressive Cultures) - Jun 22, 2009 by Joel E. Tishken and Toyin Falola
- Fractured Spectrum: Perspectives on Christian-Muslim Encounters in Nigeria - Dec 28, 2012 by Akintunde E. Akinade
- Christian Responses to Islam in Nigeria: A Contextual Study of Ambivalent Encounters (Christianities of the World) - Jul 10, 2014 by Akintunde E. Akinade
- A New Day: Essays on World Christianity in Honor of Lamin Sanneh. Foreword by Andrew F. Walls - Jun 17, 2010 by Akintunde E. Akinade
- The Agitated Mind of God: The Theology of Kosuke Koyama - Nov 1996 by Dale T. Irvin and Akintunde E. Akinade
- Paper-roll Chromatography/Electrophoresis(Large Scale Separation Technique) - Sep 12, 2014 by Mr. Akintunde M Lawal
- Multiculturalism and the Teacher Education Experience: Essays on Race, Class, and Culture - Aug 10, 2007 by Omowale Akintunde
- BELIEVE IS BEHAVIOUR: DIFFICULT ROADS OFTEN LEAD TO BEAUTIFUL DESTINATIONS - Jun 25, 2014 by Akintunde adebayo
Movies about Akintunde:
- Akintunde: The Whole Truth2013 Unrated CC
- Akintunde: The Whole Truth2014 NR
Wiki information Akintunde:
- Akintunde Warnock
- Comedian, Topic, Film actor, Person, Film writer
Akintunde Warnock, better known as Akintunde or Ak, is a comedian, writer, director and actor from the United States. Warnock first realised that he wanted to be a comedian whilst he was a pupil at Raymont Junior Academy in Savannah, Georgia. He was...
- James Akintunde
- Soccer Midfielder, Athlete, Person, Measured person
James Akintunde is an English soccer player.
- Akintunde Akinsehinwa
- Man, Deceased Person, Person
Akintunde Akinsehinwa was the Aide-de-Camp to Murtala Ramat Mohammed – military ruler of Nigeria.
- Omowale Akintunde
- Film director, Person
Omowale Akintunde is an African-American author, film director and academic with an interest in the areas of education, race, and diversity. He was the Chair of the Department of Black Studies at University of Nebraska at Omaha from 2008 to 2011 and...
- Akintunde Akinwande
Akintunde Ibitayo Akinwande is a Nigerian American engineering professor at the Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Department of Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- Akintunde Aduwo
- Politician, Person
Akintunde Aduwo is a retired Nigerian Navy Vice Admiral who served as Chief of Naval Staff from 1980 to 1983 and as Military Governor of the Nigerian Western State from July 1975 to February 1976 during the military regime of General Murtala...
- Akintunde Akinleye
- Visual Artist, Award Nominee, Award Winner, Person
Akintunde Akinleye is a 2006 World Press Photo Award for Spot News winner.
- Emmanuel Akintunde
- Actor, Person, Film actor, Topic
Emmanuel Akintunde appeared in the 2010 film Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time.
- Victor Akintunde
- Actor, Topic, Film actor, Person
Victor Akintunde is an actor.
- Akintunde Akinniyi
- American football player, Measured person, Person, Athlete
Tunde Akinniyi is an American Football defensive back for the Army Black Knights.