Meaning : Short for names beginning with AL, Al is likely to be an abbreviation of many names., Short For Names Beginning With AL,
Pronunciation : (A-LULL), AL ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Al:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Additional information Al:
- German Meaning: The name Al is a German baby name. In German the meaning of the name Al is: Friend.
- American Meaning: The name Al is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Al is: Friend.
- Celtic Meaning: The name Al is a Celtic baby name. In Celtic the meaning of the name Al is: Harmony, stone, or noble. Also fair, handsome. Originally a saint's name, it was reintroduced to Britain during the Norman Conquest, remained popular throughout the Middle Ages, and was revived in the 19th century.
- English Meaning: The name Al is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Al is: Fair; handsome. Also both a (noble, bright) and an abbreviation of names beginning with Al-.
- Gaelic Meaning: The name Al is a Gaelic baby name. In Gaelic the meaning of the name Al is: A Scottish Gaelicfrom the Greek meaning defender of man.
- Short form of ALBERT and other names beginning with Al. A notable bearer is American actor Al Pacino (1940-).
Definition funny of Al:
- Guy 1: Who is Al? Girl 1: The most fucking bad ass sexy man ever......fact.
- "If you'll be my bodyguard I can be your long lost pal I can call you Betty And Betty, when you call me You can call me Al" - "You Can Call Me Al" by Paul Simon
- Everything was fine until Al decided to show up. After that, the whole night was a blur.
- Al Qaeda = The Base Al Sadr = The breast Al Jazeera = The island
- Oh my god he's a real Al him!
- you know adam right? yeah. he's being a huge AL right now.
- Damn, Nick killed the cow! I can't help it, I have A.L.
Expression information Al:
- People with this name tend to be orderly and dedicated to building their lives on a solid foundation of order and service. They value truth, justice, and discipline, and may be quick-tempered with those who do not. Their practical nature makes them good at managing and saving money, and at building things in the material world. Because of their focus on order and practicality, they may seem overly cautious and conservative at times.
Soul information Al:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Al:
- Al's War - Less Than Jake
- You Can Call Me Al - Paul Simon
- Young Al Capone - Rancid
- You Can Call Me Al by Paul Simon from the Album The Essential Paul Simon
- The Secret Garden (Sweet Seduction Suite) [feat. Barry White, Al B. Sure!, James Ingram, El DeBarge] by Quincy Jones from the Album Ultimate Collection: Quincy Jones
- Dile al amor by Aventura from the Album The Last
- The Secret Garden (Sweet Seduction Suite) (Album Version) [feat. Al B. Sure!] by Quincy Jones from the Album Back On The Block
- Al Que Está Sentado En el Trono (feat. Lucas Conslie) by Toma Tu Lugar & Marcos Brunet from the Album Uniendo Cielo Y Tierra
- You Can Call Me Al by Paul Simon from the Album Graceland (25th Anniversary Deluxe Edition)
- You Can Call Me Al by Paul Simon from the Album Graceland
Books about Al:
- Al-Kitaab fii Tacallum al-cArabiyya - A Textbook for Beginning Arabic: Part 1, 3rd Edition (Arabic Edition) - Jul 26, 2011 by Kristen Brustad and Mahmoud Al-Batal
- Al Capone Does My Shirts - Apr 20, 2006 by Gennifer Choldenko
- Al-Kitaab fii Ta'allum al-'Arabiyya with DVDs: A Textbook for Beginning Arabic, Part One Second Edition (Arabic... - Sep 2, 2004 by Kristen Brustad and Mahmoud Al-Batal
- The Storm of the Century: Tragedy, Heroism, Survival, and the Epic True Story of America's Deadliest Natural Disaster... - Aug 11, 2015 by Al Roker
- Big Al - Sep 1, 1997 by Andrew Clements and Yoshi
- Al Capone Does My Homework - Jul 8, 2014 by Gennifer Choldenko
- Aproximaciones al estudio de la literatura hispánica - Aug 15, 2011 by Carmelo Virgillo and Edward Friedman
- Courage to Change: One Day at a Time in Al-Anon II - Jun 1992 by Al-Anon Family Group Head Inc
- Al Capone Shines My Shoes - Jan 25, 2011 by Gennifer Choldenko
- Al-Kitaab fii Ta allum al- Arabiyya: A Textbook for Arabic (Part 2) (Arabic and English Edition) - Jul 1, 2007 by Kristen Brustad and Abbas Al-Tonsi
Movies about Al:
- Al Capone: Icon2014 NR CC
- Al Di Meola - One of These Nights2012 NR CC
- Jacques Pepin Fast Food My Way 2: Dining Al Fresco2012 NR CC
- Weird Al: The Weird Al Show -Complete Series1997 CC
- Al DiMeola - Morocco Fantasia2012 NR CC
- Modern Times Wonders BURJ AL ARAB Dubai2009 NR CC
- Lalaloopsy Girls: Welcome to L.A.L.A. Prep School2014 G CC
- Weird Al Yankovic The Compleat Al2014 NR CC
- South Park: Season 11997 Unrated
- My Trip to Al-Qaeda2010 NR CC
Wiki information Al:
- Military Combatant, Identity, Literature Subject, Film subject, Organization, Membership organization
Al-Qaeda is a global militant Islamist organization founded by Osama bin Laden, Abdullah Azzam, and several others, at some point between August 1988 and late 1989, with origins traceable to the Arab volunteers who fought against the Soviet invasion...
- Brain Structure, Anatomical structure
The hippocampus is a major component of the brains of humans and other vertebrates. Humans and other mammals have two hippocampi, one in each side of the brain. It belongs to the limbic system and plays important roles in the consolidation of...
- Al Jazeera
- Software Developer, TV Network, TV Station, Business Operation, Broadcast, TV Channel, Location, Organization, Award Winner, Award Nominee
Al Jazeera, also known as Aljazeera and JSC, is a Doha-based state-funded broadcaster owned by the Al Jazeera Media Network, which is partly funded by the House of Thani, the ruling family of Qatar. Initially launched as an Arabic news and current...
- Deceased Person, Family member, Military Person, Name source, Noble person, Person, Lyricist
Umar, also spelled Omar, was one of the most powerful and influential Muslim caliphs in history. He was a senior Sahaba of the Islamic prophet Muhammad. He succeeded Abu Bakr as the second caliph of the Rashidun Caliphate on 23 August 634. He was an...
- Identity, Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Travel destination, Literature Subject, Newspaper circulation area, Exhibition subject, Film subject, Filming location, Dated location
Jerusalem, located on a plateau in the Judean Mountains between the Mediterranean and the Dead Sea, is one of the oldest cities in the world. It is considered holy to the three major Abrahamic religions—Judaism, Christianity and Islam. Israelis and...
- Chemical Series
A metalloid is a chemical element with properties in between, or that are a mixture of, those of metals and nonmetals. There is no standard definition of a metalloid, nor is there complete agreement as to which elements are appropriately classified...
- , Drug, Visual art support, Industry, Visual Art Medium, Drug ingredient, Material, Chemical Element
Aluminium is a chemical element in the boron group with symbol Al and atomic number 13. It is a silvery-white, soft, nonmagnetic, ductile metal. Aluminium is the third most abundant element in the Earth's crust, and the most abundant metal there. It...
- Person, Family member, Film subject, Monarch, Military Commander, Deceased Person, Name source, Noble person, Literature Subject
Ṣalāḥ ad-Dīn Yūsuf ibn Ayyūb, better known in the Western world as Saladin, was the first Sultan of Egypt and Syria and the founder of the Ayyubid dynasty. A Muslim of Kurdish origin, Saladin led the Muslim opposition to the European Crusaders in the...
- Dated location, Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Identity, Literature Subject, Location, Newspaper circulation area, Travel destination
Medina, also transliterated as Madīnah, is a city in the Hejaz, and the capital of the Al Madinah Region of Saudi Arabia. The city contains al-Masjid an-Nabawi, which is the burial place of the Islamic prophet Muhammad, and is the second-holiest city...
- Breed origin, Film subject, Filming location, Newspaper circulation area, Organization founder, Organization member, Olympic participating country, Administrative Division, Flag referent, Literature Subject
Morocco, officially the Kingdom of Morocco, is a country in the Maghreb region of North Africa. Geographically, Morocco is characterized by a rugged mountainous interior and large portions of desert. It is one of only three countries to have both...