Meaning : Derived from the German elements adal meaning 'noble' and berht meaning 'famous'. The name became rare in the 17th century but was revived by Prince Albert in the 19th century., Noble; bright, famous, Noble and bright, Noble And Bright,
Pronunciation : (AL-burt), AL-bərt (English), al-BER (French), AHL-bert (German, Polish), AHL-bərt (Dutch) , AL burt,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Albert:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Additional information Albert:
- A popular name amongst European royal families.
- German Meaning: The name Albert is a German baby name. In German the meaning of the name Albert is: Intelligent or noble.
- American Meaning: The name Albert is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Albert is: Intelligent or noble.
- Hungarian Meaning: The name Albert is a Hungarian baby name. In Hungarian the meaning of the name Albert is: Bright or noble.
- English Meaning: The name Albert is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Albert is: Noble, bright. From the Old German name Adalbert. Famous bearers: Prince Albert was Queen Victoria's consort who gave enthusiastic support to the applications of science. Albert Einstein discovered the Theory of Relativity.
- Swedish Meaning: The name Albert is a Swedish baby name. In Swedish the meaning of the name Albert is: Strong as a bear.
- Teutonic Meaning: The name Albert is a Teutonic baby name. In Teutonic the meaning of the name Albert is: Illustrious.
- From the Germanic name Adalbert, which was composed of the elements adal "noble" and beraht "bright". This name was common among medieval German royalty. The Normans introduced it to England, where it replaced the Old English cognate Æðelberht. Though it became rare in England by the 17th century, it was repopularized in the 19th century by the German-born Prince Albert, the husband of Queen Victoria. This name was borne by two 20th-century kings of Belgium. Other famous bearers include the German physicist Albert Einstein (1879-1955), creator of the theory of relativity, and Albert Camus (1913-1960), a French-Algerian writer and philosopher.
Definition funny of Albert:
- "Man, that guy is the nicest guy on earth, and the way he helps others with grace, humility and all out sexiness?...He's gotta be an Albert!".
- hello im albert will you hold my dick for me so i can pee.
- 11:11; "I wish for Albert <3"
- that kinda fat guy must be a albert because he looks sexy
- I was surprised when his ugly ass pulled out an Albert. At least he had that going for him.
- "I was surprised, he was short, fat and bald but whipped out an Albert."
- a large gassy fart escaped from the albert the albert said "im stervin" the albert fair wanted a bite o the manas bum
Expression information Albert:
- People with this name tend to be a powerful force to all whose lives they touch. They are capable, charismatic leaders who often undertake large endeavors with great success. They value truth, justice, and discipline, and may be quick-tempered with those who do not. If they fail to develop their potential, they may become impractical and rigid.
Soul information Albert:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Albert:
- Albert Flasher - The Guess Who
- Albert Hammond Bootleg - Half Man Half Biscuit
- Frankie and Albert - Mississippi John Hurt
- Uncle Albert/Admiral Halsey (1993 Digital Remaster) by Paul McCartney from the Album Wings Greatest
- Uncle Albert / Admiral Halsey (2012 Remaster) by Paul McCartney from the Album RAM
- Uncle Albert/Admiral Halsey by Paul McCartney from the Album All The Best
- Little Lotte .../The Mirror ...(Angel Of Music) (Live At The Royal Albert Hall/2011) by Andrew Lloyd Webber from the Album The Phantom Of The Opera At The Royal Albert Hall
- Uncle Albert by Thomas Newman from the Album Saving Mr. Banks (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- Call It Stormy Monday [feat. Albert Collins] by B. B. King from the Album Blues Summit
- Little Wing (Live at the Royal Albert Hall, London, UK, February 24, 1969) by The Jimi Hendrix Experience from the Album The Jimi Hendrix Experience (Box Set)
Books about Albert:
- Albert - Jun 1, 2005 by Donna Jo Napoli and Jim LaMarche
- Bittersweet (China Bayles) - Apr 7, 2015 by Susan Wittig Albert
- On a Beam of Light: A Story of Albert Einstein - Apr 23, 2013 by Jennifer Berne and Vladimir Radunsky
- The Darling Dahlias and the Eleven O'Clock Lady - Sep 1, 2015 by Susan Wittig Albert
- The Stranger - Mar 13, 1989 by Albert Camus and Matthew Ward
- Molecular Biology of the Cell - Nov 18, 2014 by Bruce Alberts and Alexander Johnson
- The Plague - May 7, 1991 by Albert Camus and Stuart Gilbert
- ALBERT EINSTEIN: Albert Einstein Biography (Biography Books For Kids) - Sep 3, 2015 by Regina Ford
- Who Was Albert Einstein? - Feb 18, 2002 by Jess Brallier and Robert Andrew Parker
- Faking It - Mar 11, 2013 by Diane Alberts
Movies about Albert:
- Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids Seasons 1 and 21972 CC
- Albert Schweitzer2015 NR CC
- Culture Club - 20th Anniversary Concert: Live at the Royal Albert Hall2009 NR CC
- Phantom Of The Opera at the Royal Albert Hall-25th Anniversary Celebration2012 PG-13 CC
- God Does Not Play Dice - Albert & Mileva Einstein2006 NR CC
- Fat Albert2004 PG CC
- Albert Schweitzer NR CC
- Albert Fish2008 NR
- Not the Messiah: The Road to the Albert Hall2010 NR CC
- Albert Nobbs2012 R CC
Wiki information Albert:
- Edward VII
- Chivalric Order Officer, Organization founder, Person Or Being In Fiction, Family member, Political Appointer, Celebrity, Person or entity appearing in film, Deceased Person, Monarch, Politician
Edward VII was King of the United Kingdom and the British Dominions and Emperor of India from 22 January 1901 until his death. The eldest son of Queen Victoria and Prince Albert of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha, Edward was related to royalty throughout...
- Albert, Prince Consort
- Author, Name source, Person, Person Or Being In Fiction, Chivalric Order Member, Deceased Person, Organization member, Identity, Literature Subject, Noble person
Prince Albert of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha was the husband of Queen Victoria. He was born in the Saxon duchy of Saxe-Coburg-Saalfeld to a family connected to many of Europe's ruling monarchs. At the age of 20 he married his first cousin, Queen Victoria,...
- Victoria and Albert Museum
- Art Museum, Tourist attraction, Exhibition subject, Museum, Exhibition producer, Art owner, Person, Author, Literature Subject, Building Occupant
The Victoria and Albert Museum, London, is the world's largest museum of decorative arts and design, housing a permanent collection of over 4.5 million objects. It was founded in 1852 and named after Queen Victoria and Prince Albert. The V&A is...
- Albert II, Prince of Monaco
- Athlete, Person, Topic, Film actor, Family member, Identity, Olympic athlete, Politician, Chivalric Order Member, Film director
Albert II is the reigning monarch of the Principality of Monaco, and head of the Princely House of Grimaldi. He is the son of Rainier III, Prince of Monaco, and the American actress Grace Kelly. His sisters are Caroline, Princess of Hanover and...
- Albert Einstein
- Physicist, Hall of fame inductee, Astronomer, Film subject, Family member, Person Or Being In Fiction, Topic, Organization founder, Inventor, Musical Artist
Albert Einstein was a German-born theoretical physicist. He developed the general theory of relativity, one of the two pillars of modern physics. Einstein's work is also known for its influence on the philosophy of science. Einstein is best known in...
- George VI
- Film subject, Person Or Being In Fiction, Person or entity appearing in film, Family member, Deceased Person, Noble person, Organization member, Topic, Politician, Military Person
George VI was King of the United Kingdom and the Dominions of the British Commonwealth from 11 December 1936 until his death. He was the last Emperor of India and the first Head of the Commonwealth. As the second son of King George V, he was not...
- University of Freiburg
- Educational Institution, Educational Institution Campus, Organization, Employer, Endowed Organization, College/University, Location
The University of Freiburg, sometimes referred to with its full title, the Albert Ludwig University of Freiburg, is a public research university located in Freiburg im Breisgau, Baden-Württemberg, Germany. The university was founded in 1457 by the...
- Al Gore
- Celebrity, Organization advisor, Topic, Composer, Political Appointer, Film actor, Award Nominee, Organization member, Organization leader, Social network user
Albert Arnold "Al" Gore, Jr. is an American politician, advocate and philanthropist, who served as the 45th Vice President of the United States, under President Bill Clinton. He was the Democratic Party's nominee for President and lost the 2000 U.S....
- Royal Albert Hall, London
- Location, Building, Namesake, Venue, Structure, Listed Site, Project focus, Identity, Theater, Concert Performance Venue
Royal Albert Hall is a concert hall on the northern edge of South Kensington, London, best known for holding the Proms concerts annually each summer since 1941. It has a capacity of up to 5,272 seats. The Hall is a registered charity held in trust...
- Albert II of Belgium
- Chivalric Order Member, Person, Family member, Noble person, Identity, Politician, Monarch
Albert II reigned as King of the Belgians from 1993 until his abdication in 2013. He is a member of the royal house of Belgium; formerly this house was named Saxe-Coburg-Gotha. He is the uncle of the current reigning Grand Duke of Luxembourg,...