Meaning : Noble; bright, famous, Noble and bright, Noble And Bright,
Pronunciation : al-BUR-tə (English), ahl-BER-tah (Italian, Polish, German) , al BER ta,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Alberta:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Alberta:
- Alberta is the feminine form of 'Albert'. The name was borne by one of Queen Victoria's daughters, and the Canadian province of Alberta can be attributed to this bearer.
- Teutonic Meaning: The name Alberta is a Teutonic baby name. In Teutonic the meaning of the name Alberta is: Intelligent or noble.
- American Meaning: The name Alberta is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Alberta is: Intelligent or noble.
- Hungarian Meaning: The name Alberta is a Hungarian baby name. In Hungarian the meaning of the name Alberta is: Bright or noble.
- English Meaning: The name Alberta is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Alberta is: from the Old German Adalbert meaning noble and bright. The Canadian province Alberta was named for Queen Victoria and prince Albert's daughter Princess Louise Alberta, who was married to a former Canadian Governor General.
- German Meaning: The name Alberta is a German baby name. In German the meaning of the name Alberta is: Noble, bright. Feminine of Albert.
- Feminine form of ALBERT. This is the name of a Canadian province, which was named in honour of a daughter of Queen Victoria.
Definition funny of Alberta:
- Oil, cows, and redneck politicians? But cold? Must be Alberta.
- alberta is rolling in the dough from their oil excavation.
- I was about to go all ape shit "Hey man I live here and I'm way more open minded than you obviously!" but then I was like "wait...truth be told most people in alberta /are/ like that :( I'm outnumbered"
- Albertan: (shouting) I'm Albertan bitch! Guy #1: That guy is a dick! And I think he's drunk. Guy #2: You would be drunk too if you had to live there.
- French guy,"Hey we alreay have the rest of Canada to pay for our great health care system; why don't we take our oil money from Alberta and buy our liberal ministers hookers."
- guy 1: check out that girl guy 2: thats an alberta
- Albertan At the Airport: Hey man Where you from? Some guy: Ontario! Albertan: Your a stupid fuck!
Expression information Alberta:
- People with this name are excited by change, adventure, and excitement. They are dynamic, visionary and versatile, able to make constructive use of freedom. They fight being restricted by rules and conventions. They tend to be optomistic, energetic, intelligent, and to make friends easily. They may be changeable, restless, untidy, and rebellious.
Soul information Alberta:
- People with this name have a deep inner need for quiet, and a desire to understand and analyze the world they live in, and to learn the deeper truths.
Songs about Alberta:
- Alberta - Eric Clapton
- Conquistador (Live at Edmonton, Alberta/1971) by Procol Harum from the Album Live In Concert With The Edmondon Symphony Orchestra (Live At Edmonton, Alberta/1971)
- Thank You (Recorded Live At Esplanade Arts & Heritage Centre, Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada on April 27, 2011) by Chris Cornell from the Album Songbook (Amazon Exclusive Version) [Explicit]
- Alberta #1 (Remastered) by Bob Dylan from the Album Self Portrait (Remastered)
- Alberta Bound [1988 Version] by Gordon Lightfoot from the Album Gord's Gold Volume II
- Alberta by Eric Clapton from the Album Unplugged (Remastered)
- Alberta by Elton Walker from the Album Cajun Music
- Alberta Bound by Gordon Lightfoot from the Album Don Quixote
- Alberta (Live At Hammersmith Odeon) by Eric Clapton from the Album Slowhand 35th Anniversary (Super Deluxe)
- Alberta Sun by Mel Parsons from the Album Drylands
Books about Alberta:
- Frommer's Alberta (Frommer's Complete Guides) - Mar 1, 2011 by Christie Pashby
- Alberta Infant Motor Scale Record Booklet (Package of 50) - Jan 15, 1994 by Martha Piper PT PhD and Johanna Darrah MSc PT
- Alberta Road Atlas: Range & Township Roads - Oct 19, 2012 by cccmaps.com
- Alberta Travel Reference Map 1:1M ITM - Mar 3, 2014 by Itmb Publishing LTD
- Mandala Designs Coloring Book No. 1: 35 New Mandala Designs (Sacred Design Series) - Nov 13, 2013 by Alberta L Hutchinson
- Moon Canadian Rockies: Including Banff & Jasper National Parks (Moon Handbooks) - Apr 30, 2013 by Andrew Hempstead
- Day Trips from Calgary (Best of Alberta) - Apr 15, 2010 by Bill Corbett
- The Alberta Connection (A Ryce Dalton Novel) - Jan 10, 2013 by R. Clint Peters
- Mandala Designs Coloring Book No. 3: 32 New Mandala Designs (Sacred Design Series) - Feb 26, 2014 by Alberta L Hutchinson
- Mandalas Coloring Book No. 4: 32 New Unframed Round Mandalas - Jan 28, 2015 by Alberta Hutchinson
Movies about Alberta:
- Passport to Adventure Alberta, Canada2013 NR CC
- Exploring Horizons Vision Quest - Southern Alberta Canada2006 NR CC
- Alberta, Canada - The Canadian Rockies2010 NR
- Alberta Cross Live in Concert2012 NR CC
- Petropolis: Aerial Perspectives on the Alberta Tar Sands2012 NR
- Walking On Oil Alberta's Oil Sands2007 NR
- Riding the Range in Southern Alberta, Canada2012 NR
- Exploring Horizons Freedom to Soar - Southern Alberta Canada2006 NR
- Alberta Cross: A Cabin Session2011 NR
- Alberta Cross2012 PG-13
Wiki information Alberta:
- Newspaper circulation area, Canadian Province, Sponsor, Administrative Division, Statistical region, Identity, Namesake, Political District, Governmental Jurisdiction, Dated location
Alberta is a western province of Canada. With a population of 3,645,257 in 2011 and an estimated population of 4,145,992 as of October 1, 2014, it is Canada's fourth-most populous province and most populous of Canada's three prairie provinces....
- Organization scope, Olympic host city, Newspaper circulation area, City/Town/Village, Award Winner, Capital of administrative division, Governmental Jurisdiction, Location, Identity, Fictional Setting
Calgary /ˈkælɡᵊri/ is a city in the province of Alberta, Canada. It is situated at the confluence of the Bow River and the Elbow River in the south of the province, in an area of foothills and prairie, approximately 80 km east of the front ranges of...
- University of Alberta
- Endowed Organization, Employer, Periodical Publisher, Ranked item, Organization, Educational Institution, Educational Institution Campus, College/University, Location
The University of Alberta is a public research university located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. It was founded in 1908 by Alexander Cameron Rutherford, the first premier of Alberta, and Henry Marshall Tory, its first president. Its enabling...
- Fictional Setting, Organization scope, Travel destination, Dated location, Filming location, Governmental Jurisdiction, Statistical region, Location, Capital of administrative division, Sports Team Location
Edmonton /ˈɛdməntən/ is the capital of the Canadian province of Alberta. Edmonton is on the North Saskatchewan River and is the centre of the Edmonton Capital Region, which is surrounded by Alberta's central region. The city had a population of...
- Progressive Conservative Association of Alberta
- Political party, Employer, Organization
The Progressive Conservative Association of Alberta is a provincial centre-right party in the Canadian province of Alberta. The party formed the provincial government, without interruption, from 1971 under Premiers Peter Lougheed, Don Getty, Ralph...
- Alberta Liberal Party
- Employer, Political party, Organization
The Alberta Liberal Party is a provincial political party in Alberta, Canada. Founded in 1905 it was the dominant political party until 1921 when it was defeated. Since 1921, it has formed the official opposition in the Legislative Assembly of...
- Executive Council of Alberta
The Executive Council of Alberta, or the Cabinet of Alberta, is the Province of Alberta's provincial equivalent to the Executive Council or Cabinet of Canada although smaller in size. The government of the province of Alberta is a constitutional...
- Legislative Assembly of Alberta
- Governmental Body
The Legislative Assembly of Alberta is one of two components of the Legislature of Alberta, the other being the Queen, represented by the Lieutenant-Governor of Alberta. The Alberta legislature meets in the Alberta Legislature Building in the...
- Alberta New Democratic Party
- Employer, Organization, Political party
The Alberta New Democratic Party or Alberta NDP is a social-democratic political party in Alberta, Canada, which succeeded the Alberta section of the Co-operative Commonwealth Federation and the even earlier Alberta wing of the Canadian Labour Party...
- Southern Alberta
Southern Alberta is a region located in the Canadian province of Alberta. In 2004, the region's population was approximately 272,017. The primary cities are Lethbridge and Medicine Hat. The region is known mostly for agricultural production, but...