Meaning : Old, Wise, A variant spelling of the Old English name Alden, meaning 'old friend'.,
Origin : English,
Pronunciation : (AALDahN),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Aldan:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Aldan:
- English Meaning: The name Aldan is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Aldan is: From the old manor.
Definition funny of Aldan:
- Hey, check out that aldan walking down the street.
Expression information Aldan:
- People with this name are excited by change, adventure, and excitement. They are dynamic, visionary and versatile, able to make constructive use of freedom. They fight being restricted by rules and conventions. They tend to be optomistic, energetic, intelligent, and to make friends easily. They may be changeable, restless, untidy, and rebellious.
Soul information Aldan:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony.
Songs about Aldan:
- Aldan by Edvard Nyholm Debess Nordic Quintet from the Album LÖG
- Aldan by Harkaliðið from the Album Harkaliðið
- Aldan by Knút Háberg Eysturstein from the Album Havsglóð
- Aldan by Annika Hoydal from the Album Mit Eget Land (feat. Kim Menzer & Lars Trier)
- Aldan Badle Sajjan by Kulwinder Dhillon from the Album College
- Aldan Da Hassa (feat. Sudesh Kumari) by Maninder Manj from the Album Sharaate (feat. Sudesh Kumari)
- Aldan Hoinung Kadarchyzy (Shepherd 60 Sheep) by Tuva Ensemble from the Album Traditional Music and Throat Singing of Tuva: Kyzyl-Moscow, Vol. 3
- Aldan Hoynung by Sainkho from the Album Out of Tuva
- Aldan Maadyr by Ay-Kherel from the Album Ay-Kherel: The Music of Tuva
- Aldan Maadyr (60 Heroes) by Olchey from the Album Olchey "Shuga"
Books about Aldan:
- SQUIDS: Die phantastische Reise des Jake Forrester (German Edition) - Oct 2, 2015 by Leo Aldan
- The Hockey Player's Cookbook - Jan 21, 2013 by Brandon Aldan
- SQUIDS - Wie alles begann: (Prequel) (German Edition) - Jul 16, 2015 by Leo Aldan
- The Spirits of Frederick - Oct 1992 by Alyce T. Weinberg and Audrey
- The Victorians (Backgrounds to English Literature) - Nov 2002 by Aidan Cruttenden and Aldan Cruttenden
- Collected Poems of Daisy Aldan - Apr 2002 by Daisy Aldan
- Aldán y las rosas de la noche (Spanish Edition) - Oct 14, 2014 by Teresa Prado Prieto
- Art and Craft of Poetry - Nov 1980 by Daisy Aldan
- Aldán y las rosas de la noche (Spanish Edition) - Aug 17, 2012 by Teresa Prado Prieto
- Espinete no existe / Espinete does not exist: Un Libro Nostalgicómico Sobre Nuestros Recuerdos De La Infancia... - May 6, 2014 by Eduardo Aldan
Wiki information Aldan:
- Location, Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Dated location
Aldan is a gold-mining town and the administrative center of Aldansky District of the Sakha Republic, Russia. Population: 21,275 ; 24,715 ; 27,090 .
- City/Town/Village, HUD Foreclosure Area, HUD County Place, Location, Statistical region, Dated location
Aldan is a borough in Delaware County, Pennsylvania, United States. The population was 4,152 at the 2010 census.
- Aldan River
- Geographical Feature, Location, Body Of Water, River
The Aldan River is the second-longest tributary of the Lena River in the Sakha Republic in eastern Siberia. The river is 2,273 kilometres long, of which around 1,600 kilometres is navigable. It was part of the River Route to Okhotsk. In 1639 Ivan...
- Aldan Airport
- Airport, Location
Aldan Airport is a civilian airport in Russia located 1 kilometre east of Aldan, Aldansky District in the Sakha Republic of Russia. It is 450 kilometres away from Yakutsk.
- Film character, Fictional Character
Aldan is a fictional character from the 2012 film Snow White and the Huntsman.
- Pedigreed animal, Organism, Owned animal, Deceased Organism, Literature Subject, Award Winner
Aldaniti, was a racehorse who won the Grand National on 4 April 1981. Jockey Bob Champion recovered from cancer while Aldaniti recovered after suffering a career threatening injury. The horse was trained by Josh Gifford. His name was derived from the...
- Musical Recording, Canonical Version
- Dated location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Location
Aldana is a town and municipality in the Nariño Department, Colombia.
- Musical Group, Musical Artist
- Structure, Location, Transit Stop
Clifton-Aldan is a station along the SEPTA Media/Elwyn Line. It is located at Springfield Road & Maryland Avenue and has a 110-space parking lot. In 2013, this station saw 351 boardings and 329 alightings on an average weekday. This station is also...