Pronunciation : AH-le (Finnish) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Ale:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Ale:
- Finnish short form of ALEKSANTERI or ALEKSI, an Italian short form of ALESSANDRO, and a Spanish short form of ALEJANDRO or ALEJANDRA.
Definition funny of Ale:
- to hell with this light lager crap! i need an ale!
- Yo!Ale needs the cash up front.
- Areet mate, I'm off to the booza fer some ale.
- Pint of real ale please landlord.
- 1) I'll have a glass of England's old ale 2) Ale is a girl who may look really nice but really, she is a dumb, manipulative bitch with a Spanish accent and hangs out with all the popular girls. Oh my god fuck her
- Guy 1: hey i just one $100, lets go get some beer Guy 2: Ale
- The Air Force has ALE frequencies in the 11 and 19 MHz bands.
Songs about Ale:
- Ale House by Martyn Bennett from the Album Grit (Real World Gold)
- Alhed Ale by Teddy Afro from the Album Korkuma Africa
- Ly - O - Lay Ale Loya (The Counterclockwise Circle Dance) by Sacred Spirit from the Album Chants And Dances Of The Native Americans
- Give Me the Night (Ale Oh Oh Ale) [J. Nice & Samuel Love Remix] [feat. Fabiola Tommaseo] by Season Lovers from the Album Breathe Trance (Top 30 Songs Dance Progressive House Trance 2015 Essential for DJs)
- Joan's Ale by Ben van Weede, Paul Wilson from the Album The One Eyed Fiddler
- Find Me (Ale, Ale) by Alessia from the Album Find Me (Ale, Ale)
- Avan ou alé by Ali Angel from the Album Hit me again
- Ale Ale Aleksandra by Impress from the Album Weselne Hity, Vol.6
- Mug of Brown Ale by Steve Reel from the Album Celtic Knights
- Ale Katan by Avraham Fried from the Album 30 Hits - One Collection (Hits of the Decade)
Books about Ale:
- Farmhouse Ales: Culture and Craftsmanship in the Belgian Tradition - Nov 17, 2004 by Phil Markowski
- Ale, Beer, and Brewsters in England: Women's Work in a Changing World - Apr 22, 1999 by Judith M. Bennett
- IPA: Brewing Techniques, Recipes and the Evolution of India Pale Ale - Oct 16, 2012 by Mitch Steele
- Zero Volume 4: Who By Fire - Aug 13, 2015 by Ales Kot and Tom Muller
- The Ale Boy's Feast: A Novel (The Auralia Thread) - Mar 15, 2011 by Jeffrey Overstreet
- Cakes and Ale - Dec 5, 2000 by W. Somerset Maugham
- Wolf Volume 1 (Wolf Tp) - Nov 26, 2015 by Ales Kot and Tom Muller
- Zero Volume 1: An Emergency TP - Mar 6, 2014 by Ales Kot and Walsh, Michael, P.
- Material, Book One - Oct 15, 2015 by Ales Kot and William Tempest
- Zero Volume 2: At the Heart of It All - Sep 25, 2014 by Ales Kot and Vanesa R. Del Rey
Movies about Ale:
- Ginger Ale Afternoon2013 NR
- Quest for the Holy Ale2009 NR
- It Came From Animatus2004 Unrated
- Quest for the Holy Ale2007
- Ginger Ale Afternoon1989 R by Dana Andersen and John M. Jackson
- Dead Past - Rache Aus Dem Jenseits - Uncut (+ Copy To Go Disc) [Blu-Ray] [Ale...2010
- Bd-El Puente Sobre El Rio Kwai (Blu-Ray) (Import Movie) (European Format - Zone B2) (2011) William Holden; Ale1957 Unrated
- Guardianes Del Dia (Import Movie) (European Format - Zone 2) (2008) Konstantin Khabensky; Igor Lifanov; Ale2008 Unrated
- Tiro De Gracia (Import Movie) (European Format - Zone 2) (2009) Ryan Gosling; David Morse; Clea Duvall; Ale Unrated
- Los Descendientes / Pequeña Miss Sunshine / Entrecopas (Import Movie) (European Format - Zone 2) (2013) Ale2012
Wiki information Ale:
- Pale ale
- Beer style
Pale ale is a beer made by warm fermentation using predominantly pale malt. The higher proportion of pale malts results in a lighter colour. The term "pale ale" first appeared around 1703 for beers made from malts dried with coke, which resulted in a...
- India pale ale
- Beer style
India pale ale is a hoppy beer style within the broader category of pale ale. The first known use of the term "India pale ale" is an advertisement in the Sydney Gazette and New South Wales Advertiser in 1829. It was also referred to as pale ale as...
- Cask ale
- Beer style
Cask ale or cask-conditioned beer is unfiltered and unpasteurised beer which is conditioned and served from a cask without additional nitrogen or carbon dioxide pressure. Cask ale may also be referred to as real ale, a term coined by the Campaign for...
- Ginger ale
- Food, Ingredient, Beverage
Ginger ale is a carbonated soft drink flavored with ginger in one of two ways. The golden style is closer to the ginger beer original, and is credited to the American doctor Thomas Cantrell. The dry style is a paler drink with a much milder ginger...
- Beer style
Bitter is an English term for pale ale. Bitters vary in colour from gold to dark amber and in strength from 3% to 7% alcohol by volume.
- Beer style, Food, Ingredient
Ale is a type of beer brewed from malted barley using a warm fermentation with a strain of brewers' yeast. Compared to lager yeasts, ale yeast ferments more quickly, and often produces a sweeter, fuller-bodied and fruitier taste. Most ales contain...
- Campaign for Real Ale
- Consumer protection Organization, Membership organization, Organization, Employer, Award Presenting Organization, Author, Location
The Campaign for Real Ale is an independent voluntary consumer organisation based in St Albans, England, whose main aims are promoting real ale, real cider and the traditional British pub. It is now the largest single-issue consumer group in the UK,...
- Old ale
- Beer style
Old ale is a term commonly applied to dark, malty beers in England, generally above 5% abv, also to dark ales of any strength in Australia. Sometimes associated with stock ale or, archaically, keeping ale, in which the beer is held at the brewery.
- Brown ale
- Beer style
Brown ale is a style of beer with a dark amber or brown colour. The term was first used by London brewers in the late 17th century to describe their products, such as mild ale, though the term had a rather different meaning than it does today....
- Dated location, Namesake, Location, Capital of administrative division, Travel destination, Place with neighborhoods, Statistical region, Administrative Division, Information Source, City/Town/Village
Alexandria is the second largest city and a major economic centre in Egypt, extending about 32 km along the coast of the Mediterranean Sea in the north central part of the country. It is also the largest city lying directly on the Mediterranean...