Meaning : One of the many variations of the name Alexander, meaning 'defender of men'., To defend; man warrior,
Pronunciation : (AELahKSAENDer), ahl-ek-SAHN-der (Polish) , AL eks ahn duh,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Aleksander:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Aleksander:
- Aleksander is an alternative version of the more common Alexander. It is derived from the Greek name Alexandros, which means to defend. The most famous bearer of the name is Alexander the Great.
- Ukrainian Meaning: The name Aleksander is an Ukrainian baby name. In Ukrainian the meaning of the name Aleksander is: Defender of man.
- Greek Meaning: The name Aleksander is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Aleksander is: Defender; protector of mankind. Famous Bearer: Alexander the Great.
- Cognate of ALEXANDER
Definition funny of Aleksander:
- Aleksander: Hey Girl: *thinking: WOW!! What an handsome boy* Aleksander: Wanna go out? Girl: OFC!!
Expression information Aleksander:
- People with this name tend to be passionate, compassionate, intuitive, romantic, and to have magnetic personalities. They are usually humanitarian, broadminded and generous, and tend to follow professions where they can serve humanity. Because they are so affectionate and giving, they may be imposed on. They are romantic and easily fall in love, but may be easily hurt and are sometimes quick-tempered.
Soul information Aleksander:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to create and express themselves, often in public speaking, acting, writing or singing. They also yearn to have beauty around them in their home and work environment.
Songs about Aleksander:
- Aleksander by Einar Stray Orchestra from the Album Politricks
- Aleksander by Sunturns from the Album Aleksander / The Storm
- Aleksander by Einar Stray Orchestra from the Album Politricks
- Aleksander Aava by Joose Keskitalo & Kolmas Maailmanpalo from the Album Vyötä kupeesi ja tule!
- Aleksander Makedonskiy by Two Aircraft from the Album My girlfriend_tossed problems
- Aleksander Ponomariov, Valery Beluntsov, Andre Smirnov. Mrs Len by Theremin Center from the Album Mrs. Lenin. Electro-Acoustic Music From the Theremin Center
- Aleksander Sergiejewicz Puszkin (Wokalna) by W?odzimierz Votka from the Album Bu?at Okud?awa po Polsku - Ech Panowie, Panie
- Aleksander Siergiejewicz Puszkin by W?odzimierz Votka from the Album Bu?at Okud?awa po polsku. Najlepsze przeboje
- Aleksander Siergiejewicz Puszkin by Ponad Chmurami from the Album Bu?at Okud?awa po polsku. Najlepsze przeboje
- Aleksanders Öra by Green's Restaurant from the Album Ekofiskfält
Books about Aleksander:
- Mountain Gods of Death GORA BOGOW SMIERCI English/Polish Edition: Bilingual Edition - Wydanie Dwujezyczne - Aug 10, 2015 by Aleksander Sowa
- My Century (New York Review Books Classics) - Dec 31, 2003 by Aleksander Wat and Richard Lourie
- Air is Cold - Air Stories POWIETRZE JEST ZIMNE opowiadania lotnicze English/Polish Edition: Bilingual Edition... - Aug 10, 2015 by Aleksander Sowa
- The First Circle - 1969 by Aleksander I. Solzhenitsyn
- Lucifer Unemployed - Feb 1, 1990 by Aleksander Wat and Lillian Vallee
- Aleksander Wat: Life and Art of an Iconoclast - Apr 24, 1996 by Tomas Venclova
- the Crush ZAUROCZENIE English/Polish Edition: Bilingual Edition - Wydanie Dwujezyczne - Aug 10, 2015 by Aleksander Sowa
- Goodbye DO WIDZENIA English/Polish Edition: Bilingual Edition - Wydanie Dwujezyczne - Aug 10, 2015 by Aleksander Sowa
- Aleksander: Explicit Content (The Polish Connection Book 2) - Sep 30, 2014 by Serafina Rowan
- The Making of Zombie Wars: A Novel - May 5, 2015 by Aleksandar Hemon
Movies about Aleksander:
- Prokofiev - The Stone Flower / Nicolai Dorokhov, Lyudmilla Semenyaka, Nina Semizorova, Yuri Vetrov, Aleksander...2005 NR
- Aleksander Nevski1938 Unrated
- Pride GP 2006 - Final Round [DVD] (2007) Aleksander, Arona, Barnett, Cro Cop NR
- Pride - Vol.28: High Octane [DVD] (2005) Aleksander Emelianenko, Heath Herring NR
- First Films Collection : Vasiliy Shukshin (Speaking from Lebyajie. Iz lebyazhego soobshaut), Andrey Tarkovskiy...
- Alexander Nevsky, Aleksandr Nevskiy, La Guerra Ruso Germana, O Leon Tou Neva, Aleksander New, Aleqsandre Neveli...1938 NR
- Aleksander Fredro: Maz i zona
Wiki information Aleksander:
- Aleksander Kwaśniewski
- Person, Identity, Chivalric Order Member, Politician, Person or entity appearing in film, Topic
Aleksander Kwaśniewski is a Polish politician and journalist. He served as the President of Poland from 1995 to 2005. He was born in Białogard, and during communist rule he was active in the Socialist Union of Polish Students and was the Minister for...
- Aleksander Fredro
- Dramatist, Author, Film story contributor, Person, Deceased Person, Topic
Aleksander Fredro was a Polish poet, playwright and author active during Polish Romanticism in the period of partitions by neighboring empires. His works including plays written in the octosyllabic verse and in prose as well as fables, belong to the...
- Aleksander Krupa
- Actor, Person or entity appearing in film, Influence Node, TV Actor, Person, Film actor
Aleksander Krupa, often credited as Olek Krupa, is a Polish actor best known for playing villains and/or criminals, such as in Eraser, Blue Streak and Home Alone 3. He also notably portrayed a Serb general engaged in genocide against Bosnian Muslims...
- Aleksander Barkov, Jr.
- Olympic athlete, Athlete, Ice hockey player, Measured person, Person
Aleksander Barkov, nicknamed Sasha, is a Finnish-Russian professional ice hockey centre. He is currently playing for the Florida Panthers of the National Hockey League. Barkov was selected by the Florida Panthers in the first round of the 2013 NHL...
- Aleksander Wolszczan
- Astronomer, Academic, Person, Influence Node
Aleksander Wolszczan is a Polish astronomer. He is the co-discoverer of the first extrasolar planets and pulsar planets.
- Aleksander Gierymski
- Painting Artist, Author, Deceased Person, Visual Artist, Person
Ignacy Aleksander Gierymski was a Polish painter of the late 19th century. He was the younger brother of Maksymilian Gierymski.
The Aleksander hasidic movement flourished in Poland from 1880 until it was largely destroyed by Nazi Germany during World War II. The sect is named after the town of its origin, Aleksandrow Lodzki, Poland, which was called Aleksander in...
- Aleksander Ford
- Deceased Person, Film director, Film writer, Person
Aleksander Ford was a Polish film director; and head of the Polish People's Army Film Crew in the Soviet Union during World War II. Ford became director of the nationalized Film Polski company following the Red Army occupation of Poland. In 1948 the...
- Grant Aleksander
- Actor, Person, Film actor, Influence Node, TV Actor, Award Nominee
Grant Aleksander Kunkowski, better known as Grant Aleksander, is an American actor.
- Aleksander Hetland
- Swimmer, Measured person, Athlete, Person, Olympic athlete
Aleksander Hetland is a Norwegian swimmer. Hetland, who represents Bærumssvømmerne, has his strength in the medley events. He became world champion in the men's 50 metre breaststroke in the 2012 Short Course Worlds in Istanbul. At the 2004 Short...