Origin : Finnish,
Pronunciation : AH-lek-sahn-te-ree ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Aleksanteri:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Aleksanteri:
- Finnish form of ALEXANDER
Songs about Aleksanteri:
- Aleksanteri by Kirahvi nimeltä Tuike from the Album Lehtipeitteen suojelijat
- Klockar Aleksanteri by Troka from the Album Troka
- Keisari Aleksanteri by Heikki Laitinen from the Album Murhaballadeja
Books about Aleksanteri:
- Hallitsijat jumalan armosta: otteita Venäjän hallitsijain historiasta alkuajoilta Aleksanteri I:n hallituskauteen... - Aug 23, 2011 by Anonymous
- The earth and its gravity (McGraw-Hill series in the geological sciences) - 1958 by Weikko Aleksanteri Heiskanen
- Aleksanteri Ahola-Valo 1900-1997 (Helsingfors stads konstmuseums publikationer) - 1998
- Aleksanteri Suuri: Ja muita koirajuttuja - 1995 by Tuula Kallioniemi
- **REPRINT** Hallitsijat jumalan armosta : otteita Venjn hallitsijain historiasta alkuajoilta Aleksanteri I:n hallituskauteen, 1 - 1909 by ***NOTE: THIS IS A "PRINT ON DEMAND" VERSION FROM THE ORIGINAL BOOK***
- Hallitsijat jumalan armosta : otteita Ven?j?n hallitsijain historiasta alkuajoilta Aleksanteri I:n hallituskauteen... - 1909 by n/a
- Ruhtinas (Finnish Edition) - May 22, 2014 by Niccolò Machiavelli
- Women and Transformation in Russia (Routledge Studies in the History of Russia and Eastern Europe) - Nov 26, 2013 by Aino Saarinen and Kirsti Ekonen
- The Road to the Russian market economy : selected essays, 1993-1998 - 1998 by Sutela, Pekka. Aleksanteri-instituutti (Helsinki, Finland)
- Suomen liikevaihtovero-oikeus (Suomen Lakimiesliiton kirjasarja) (Finnish Edition) - 1977 by Aleksanteri Kotkansalo
Wiki information Aleksanteri:
- Historical Film, Adaptation, Topic, Award-Nominated Work, Film, Netflix Title
Alexander is a 2004 action adventure biography film written by Oliver Stone, Christopher Kyle and Laeta Kalogridis and directed by Oliver Stone.
- Aleksanteri Institute
- Employer, Organization
The Aleksanteri Institute Finnish Centre for Russian and Eastern European Studies, is an independent institute of the University of Helsinki. It functions as a national centre of research, study and expertise pertaining to Russia and Eastern Europe,...
- Aleksanteri Saarvala
- Athlete, Deceased Person, Olympic athlete, Person, Measured person
Aleksanteri Saarvala was a Finnish gymnast and Olympic champion. He competed at the 1936 Summer Olympics in Berlin where he received a gold medal in horizontal bar, and a bronze medal in team combined exercises.
- Veikko Aleksanteri Heiskanen
- Scientist, Person, Author, Deceased Person
Veikko Aleksanteri Heiskanen was a famous Finnish geodesist. He is mostly known for his refinement of the theory of isostasy by George Airy and for his studies of the global geoid. 1931-1949 Professor of Geodesy, Helsinki University of...
- Canonical Version, Musical Recording
- Location, Road
Aleksanterinkatu is a street in the centre of Helsinki, Finland. In the city plan by Carl Ludvig Engel, it was the Decumanus Maximus, the main east-west street in the city, crossing the Cardo, Unioninkatu at the corner of the Senate Square. The...
- Aleksanteri Toivola
- Athlete, Person, Olympic athlete, Measured person, Deceased Person
Aleksanteri Toivola was a Finnish wrestler and Olympic medalist in Greco-Roman wrestling.
- Aleksanteri Ahola-Valo
- Deceased Person, Person
Aleksanteri Ahola-Valo was a Finnish artist, architect and thinker. Inventor of "AE-evohomology" life philosophy. He was a witness to the Russian Revolution. In 1925 he took part in the Battleship Potemkin silent film. In 1930 he designed "The temple...
- Keisari Aleksanteri
- Canonical Version, Musical Recording
- Lauri Lehtinen
- Person, Athlete, Measured person, Deceased Person, Olympic athlete
Lauri Aleksanteri Lehtinen was a Finnish long-distance runner, winner of a controversial 5000 m race at the 1932 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles. Lehtinen ran a new world record in 5000 m just a month prior to the Olympics, thus becoming a main...