Meaning : Defender Of The People, Derived from Scottish origins meaning defender of men. Anglicised from the Gaelic Alasdair, a Scottish form of Alexander, Defender of the People, Protector,
Pronunciation : A liss tair, (A-LIS-TAI-R),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Alistair:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Alistair:
- Alistair is the altered spelling of the Scottish form of Alexander.
- Gaelic Meaning: The name Alistair is a Gaelic baby name. In Gaelic the meaning of the name Alistair is: A Scottish Gaelicfrom the Greek meaning defender of man.
- Scottish Meaning: The name Alistair is a Scottish baby name. In Scottish the meaning of the name Alistair is: defender of mankind.
- Greek Meaning: The name Alistair is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Alistair is: Defender of men; ruler. Also means avenger.
- Anglicized form of ALASDAIR
Definition funny of Alistair:
- I R TANK, alistair is a common tanker name
- Oh look, he's almost cute enough to call Alistair
- 1. "Wow, did you see Alistair on the beach? He took on the zombie invasion hordes alone with just a broadsword!" 2. "Wow, look at Alistair's hair today. I want to bone him."
- "Woah, did you see that guy?!?!" "Ya, he is in my class! Super nice guy, and cute." "I need his number. Is he like an Alistair?" "YES! He is an Alistair! I want his number too!" _______________________________________________ "God dude. He has everything. Why is he so lucky?" "I don't know man. He's such an Alistair."
- Alistair doll, I love you You're such a dollface Alistair
- "Your kid sam has turned into a real alistair, we're almost out of milk and there's skid marks and spunk stains all over the the town memorial."
- Oh, that's Alistair, he thinks all of the girls like him, but they just laugh at him.
Expression information Alistair:
- People with this name are competent, practical, and often obtain great power and wealth. They tend to be successful in business and commercial affairs, and are able to achieve great material dreams. Because they often focus so strongly on business and achievement, they may neglect their private lives and relationships.
Soul information Alistair:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony.
Songs about Alistair:
- Darling Alistair by Little Comets from the Album In Search Of Elusive Little Comets
- Crush (Alistair Albrecht & Bellatrax Club Mix) by M'Black from the Album Crush
- 1.05 - Alistair Darling Vatcast (24/11/08) [Explicit] by CupboardCast from the Album CupboardCast - Series One
- Alistair by Destiny Faire from the Album Destiny Faire - the Rock Opera [Explicit]
- Alistair by Vincent from the Album meditatio
- Alistair by Forest Falls from the Album Hounds E.P.
- Alistair by Vincent from the Album Meditatio (2006)
- Alistair - Happy Valentine's Day (Female Vocal) by Special Occasions Library from the Album Happy Valentine's Day A-B
- Alistair - Happy Valentine's Day (Male Vocal) by Special Occasions Library from the Album Happy Valentine's Day A-B
- Alistair and Allison by Cinderpop from the Album Manic Sparkles
Books about Alistair:
- The Name Below The Title: 20 Classic Movie Character Actors From Hollywood's Golden Age - Nov 2, 2014 by Rupert Alistair
- Alistair and Kip's Great Adventure! - May 6, 2008 by John Segal
- Alistair Grim's Odditorium - Jan 6, 2015 by Gregory Funaro
- The Price of Glory: Verdun 1916 - Jan 1, 1994 by Alistair Horne
- Writing Effective Use Cases - Oct 15, 2000 by Alistair Cockburn
- On Being a Pastor: Understanding Our Calling and Work - Oct 1, 2013 by Derek J. Prime and Alistair Begg
- Island: The Complete Stories - Nov 28, 2011 by Alistair MacLeod
- No Great Mischief: A Novel - Nov 28, 2011 by Alistair MacLeod
- Made For His Pleasure: Ten Benchmarks of a Vital Faith - Jan 15, 2005 by Alistair Begg
- Lasting Love: How to Avoid Marital Failure - Jul 7, 2015 by Alistair Begg and Howard G. Hendricks
Movies about Alistair:
- Alistair MacLean's Air Force One Is Down [HD]2014 CC
- As Time Goes By - Complete Series 62004 NR
- Alistair Cooke's America2004
- Alistair MacLean's Puppet on a Chain1970 PG by Sven-Bertil Taube and Alexander Knox
- Alistair's Time Machine-- Reading Rainbow2004
- Reading Rainbow: Alistair In Outer Space
- Charlie Rose with Fareed Zakaria, Stephen Cohen & Steven Solnick; Alistair Cooke; George Jones2006
- Charlie Rose - President Obama's trip to Russia / Alistair Horne2009
- Charlie Rose with Henry Kissinger, Alistair Horne, Thomas Ricks & Andrew Bacevich; Donny George2007
- Charlie Rose - John F. Burns, Alistair Horne, Timothy Garton Ash2008
Wiki information Alistair:
- Alistair Overeem
- Martial Artist, Person
Alistair Cees Overeem is a Dutch mixed martial artist and kickboxer signed with the Ultimate Fighting Championship. He is a former Strikeforce Heavyweight Champion, DREAM Heavyweight Champion, K-1 World Grand Prix Champion, and is one of only 2...
- Alistair MacLean
- Writer, Author, Film writer, Military Person, Deceased Person, Person, Film story contributor
Alastair MacNeill is an author.
- Alistair McGowan
- Comedian, TV Actor, Influence Node, Award Winner, TV Program Creator, Theater Actor, Film actor, Person, TV Producer, Award Nominee
Alistair Charles McGowan is an English impressionist, comic, actor, singer and writer best known to British audiences for The Big Impression, which was, for four years, one of BBC1's top-rating comedy programmes – winning numerous awards, including a...
- Fictional Character, Video Game Character
Alistair is a fictional character from BioWare's Dragon Age franchise, first appearing as a companion and party member in Origins. Alistair is the first full companion the player gets if they don't choose the Human Noble origin, and is a fellow Grey...
- Alistair Darling
- Identity, Organization founder, Person, TV program guest, Politician
Alistair Maclean Darling is a British Labour Party politician who was a Member of Parliament from 1987 to 2015, most recently for Edinburgh South West. He was the Chancellor of the Exchequer in the Labour Government from 2007 to 2010, and was one of...
- Alistair Cooke
- Presenter, Broadcast Artist, Chivalric Order Member, Identity, Author, Award Nominee, TV Personality, Person, Deceased Person, TV Actor
Alistair Cooke KBE was a British journalist, television personality and broadcaster. Outside his journalistic output, which included Letter from America and Alistair Cooke's America, he was well known in the United States as the host of PBS...
- Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart
- TV Character, Book Character, Film character, Fictional Character
Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart is a fictional character from Wartime.
- Alistair Brownlee
- Triathlete, Competitor, Person, Measured person, Tournament event competitor, Olympic athlete, Athlete
Alistair Edward Brownlee, MBE is a British triathlete, and the current Olympic, European and Commonwealth champion in his sport, having won the gold medal at the 2012 London Olympics and the 2014 Commonwealth Games. He is a two-time Triathlon World...
- Alistair McAlpine, Baron McAlpine of West Green
- Noble person, Deceased Person, Person, Politician, Author
Robert Alistair McAlpine, Baron McAlpine of West Green, often known as Alistair McAlpine, was a British businessman, politician and author who was an advisor to Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher. McAlpine was descended from the McAlpine baronets who...
- Alistair Begg
- Pastor, Author, Person
Alistair Begg is the Senior Pastor of Cleveland's Parkside Church, a position he has had since 1983. He is the voice behind the Truth for Life Christian radio preaching and teaching ministry that broadcasts his sermons daily to stations across the...