Meaning : Little Rock, Little rock, Rock, A variant spelling of 'Alan'. From Celtic origin meaning 'harmony, peace' derived from the elements ailin and alun.,
Pronunciation : A lun, AL-ən , (ALL-UN),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Allan:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Additional information Allan:
- Allan is a variant of Alan that is popular in Scotland and North America.
- English Meaning: The name Allan is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Allan is: Fair; handsome. Also both a (noble, bright) and an abbreviation of names beginning with Al-.
- American Meaning: The name Allan is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Allan is: Fair; handsome. Also both a (noble, bright) and an abbreviation of names beginning with Al-.
- Celtic Meaning: The name Allan is a Celtic baby name. In Celtic the meaning of the name Allan is: Harmony, stone, or noble. Also fair, handsome. Originally a saint's name, it was reintroduced to Britain during the Norman Conquest, remained popular throughout the Middle Ages, and was revived in the 19th century. See also Allen.
- Variant of ALAN. The American author Edgar Allan Poe (1809-1849) got his middle name from the surname of the parents who adopted him.
Definition funny of Allan:
- That guy is such an "Allan", he got away with stealing car and got a date with three of hot reporters outside the court.
- wow allan sure is an allan!
- Edgar Allan Poe’s writing was a brilliant psychological mind trip.
- friend 1: r u okay? u look sad.... friend 2: oh i was having a bad day, but then i talked to allan:)
- "can I borrow a fiver Allan" "Yeah alright" Rule 3003
- -Where's Allan?" -Next to the other awesome guys, of course" "This guy is so cool... His name's got to be Allan"
- █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▄▀ █▀▄ █▄█ █▄ █▀▄ aka Allan
Expression information Allan:
- People with this name tend to be orderly and dedicated to building their lives on a solid foundation of order and service. They value truth, justice, and discipline, and may be quick-tempered with those who do not. Their practical nature makes them good at managing and saving money, and at building things in the material world. Because of their focus on order and practicality, they may seem overly cautious and conservative at times.
Soul information Allan:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony.
Songs about Allan:
- The Adventures of Allan Gordon - The Fall of Troy
- Stephen King vs Edgar Allan Poe by Epic Rap Battles of History from the Album Stephen King vs Edgar Allan Poe
- Hello Muddah, Hello Fadduh (Originally Performed by Allan Sherman) [Karaoke Version] by Theme Team from the Album Hilarious Comedy Songs
- Edgar Allan Poe - The Haunted Palace by Gideon Wagner from the Album The Poets of 19th Century America - Volume 1
- Only Love Survives (Timothy Allan & Mark Loverush Remix) by Ryan Dolan from the Album Frequency
- Rodeo Song (Official Bar Karaoke Version in the Style of David Allan Coe) by Playin' Buzzed from the Album Official Bar Songs: Country Party
- Lucky Day (feat. Onaje Allan Gumbs) by Jarrard Anthony from the Album The Last Fall (Music from the Motion Picture)
- Allan McLean by Andy Irvine from the Album Rude Awakenings
- Selection: An Albannach - Donald Bane - The Left Handed Fiddler - The Spirits of Old Pultenny - Scansen - The... by Lothian and Borders Police Pipe Band from the Album Diamond Jubilee Pipe Band Championship
- Crime ft. Liam Allan (Extended Mix) by Holland Park from the Album Crime ft. Liam Allan
Books about Allan:
- Edgar Allan Poe: Complete Tales and Poems - Nov 29, 2009 by Edgar Allan Poe
- Allan Quatermain - Nov 18, 2004 by H. Rider (Henry Rider) Haggard
- The Works of Edgar Allan Poe, The Raven Edition Table Of Contents And Index Of The Five Volumes - Mar 17, 2006 by Edgar Allan Poe
- The Terrifying Tales by Edgar Allan Poe: Tell Tale Heart; The Cask of the Amontillado; The Masque of the Red Death... - Dec 16, 2014 by Edgar Allan Poe
- The Works of Edgar Allan Poe - Volume 2 - May 12, 2012 by Edgar Allan Poe
- The Works of Edgar Allan Poe - Volume 3 - May 12, 2012 by Edgar Allan Poe
- Lost on Jord - Jan 22, 2015 by Allan Joyal
- The Republic Of Plato: Second Edition - Oct 3, 1991 by Plato and Allan Bloom
- The Complete Tales & Poems of Edgar Allan Poe (Knickerbocker Classics) - Feb 15, 2014 by Edgar Allan Poe
- Homesteading on Jord (Lost on Jord Book 4) - Aug 12, 2015 by Allan Joyal and Duncan Eagleson
Movies about Allan:
- How Awful About Allan (1970)2009 NR CC
- Edgar Allan Poe's Black Cats: Two Adaptations By Sergio Martino & Lucio Fulci2015 Unrated
- Allan Quatermain and the Lost City of Gold2014 PG CC
- Allan Quatermain & The Lost City of Gold1986 PG
- Edgar Allan Poe: A Journey in Verse2004 NR
- The Tomb of Ligeia / An Evening of Edgar Allan Poe1965 NR
- Edgar Allan Poe's The Raven2015 NR
- The Actuality Dramas of Allan King2005 Unrated
- David Allan Coe - Live at Billy Bob's Texas2002 R
- The Loves of Edgar Allan Poe1942 NR
Wiki information Allan:
- Edgar Allan Poe
- Novelist, Person, Author, Person Or Being In Fiction, Inventor, Musician, Conference subject, Composer, Influence Node, Topic
Edgar Allan Poe was an American author, poet, editor, and literary critic, considered part of the American Romantic Movement. Best known for his tales of mystery and the macabre, Poe was one of the earliest American practitioners of the short story,...
- Edgar Award
- Namesake, Award
The Edgar Allan Poe Awards, named after Edgar Allan Poe, are presented every year by the Mystery Writers of America, based in New York City. They honor the best in mystery fiction, non-fiction, television, film, and theater published or produced in...
- Allan Quatermain, Jr.
- Book Character, Film character, Fictional Character
Allan Quatermain is the protagonist of H. Rider Haggard's 1885 novel King Solomon's Mines and its sequels. Allan Quatermain was also the title of a book in this sequence.
- Allan Holdsworth
- Instrumental rock Artist, Record Producer, Person, Composer, Broadcast Artist, Featured artist, Topic, Musician, Award Nominee, Musical Artist
Allan Holdsworth is a British guitarist and composer. He has released twelve studio albums as a solo artist and played a variety of musical styles spanning a period of more than four decades, but is best known for his work in jazz fusion. Holdsworth...
- Gary Allan
- Country Artist, Award Nominee, Person or entity appearing in film, Musician, Broadcast Artist, Musical Artist, Topic, Person, Lyricist,
Gary Allan Herzberg, known professionally as Gary Allan, is an American country music artist. Signed to Decca Records in 1996, Allan made his country music debut with the release of his single "Her Man", the lead-off to his gold-certified debut album...
- Ian Allan Publishing
- Periodical Publisher, Business Operation, Organization, Publisher, Employer
Ian Allan Publishing is a UK publisher, established in 1942, which specialises in transport magazines and books. It was founded by Ian Allan. In 1942 Ian Allan, then working in the public relations department for Southern Railway at Waterloo Station,...
- Allan Cup
The Allan Cup is the trophy awarded annually to the national senior amateur men’s ice hockey champions of Canada. It was donated by Sir Montague Allan of Ravenscrag, Montreal, and has been competed for since 1909. The current champions are the South...
- Allan Border
- Identity, Person, Cricket Bowler, Film actor, Measured person, Cricket Player, Topic, Sports team captain, Athlete, Name source
Allan Robert Border AO is an Australian former cricketer. A batsman, Border was for many years the captain of the Australian team. His playing nickname was "A.B.". He played 156 Test matches in his career, a record until it was passed by fellow...
- David Allan Coe
- Country Artist, Film actor, Person, Musician, Identity, Lyricist, Composer, Broadcast Artist, Award Nominee, Musical Artist
David Allan Coe is an American songwriter, outlaw country music singer, and guitarist who achieved popularity in the 1970s and 1980s. As a singer, his biggest hits were "Mona Lisa Lost Her Smile", "The Ride", "You Never Even Called Me by My Name",...
- Allan Sherman
- Comedian, TV Producer, TV Actor, , Composer, Award Winner, Film actor, TV Program Creator, Award Nominee, Theatrical Lyricist
Allan Sherman was an American comedy writer and television producer who became famous as a song parodist in the early 1960s. His first album, My Son, the Folk Singer, became the fastest-selling record album up to that time. His biggest hit single was...