If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Amakusa:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Songs about Amakusa:
- Amakusa by ???? from the Album Ancient Reborn
- Amakusa by Keiko Ueda & Yaz from the Album Praying for World Peace~From Amakusa Island to Afghanistan~
- Amakusa-no-Umi by Hiroki Furuie from the Album Amakusa-no-Umi
- Matsuri Medley Waido Bushi, Amakusa, Inesuri, Kuduki, Rokucho by Rikki from the Album Soundtrip Japan
- Matsuri Medley Waido Bushi, Amakusa, Inesuri, Kuduki, Rokucho by RIKKI from the Album Soundtrip Japan
Books about Amakusa:
- The New Kindaichi Files: 1: Amakusa Treasure Hunt Murders (Kodansha bilingual comics) (English and Japanese Edition) - Mar 5, 2001 by Yozaburo Kanari and Fumiya Sato
- Amakusa 1637, Tome 1 : -
- Amakusa 1637, Tome 2 : -
- Amakusa 1637, tome 4 -
- Amakusa 1637, Tome 3 : -
- Amakusa 1637, Tome 5 : -
- Amakusa 1637, Tome 6 : -
- Amakusa 1637, Tome 7 : -
- Amakusa 1637, Tome 8 : -
- Amakusa 1637, Tome 10 : -
Wiki information Amakusa:
- Dated location, Statistical region, Location, City/Town/Village
Amakusa is a city located in Kumamoto Prefecture, Japan. Amakusa City covers parts of two main islands, and six smaller islets. They are referred to as Kamishima 上島 and Shimoshima 下島. It has the distinction of being the fastest depopulating city in...
- Geographical Feature, Location, Island
Amakusa, which means "Heaven's Grass," is a series of islands belonging to Japan, off the west coast of Kyushu, the southernmost of the four main islands of Japan. The largest island of the Amakusa group is Shimoshima, which is 26.5 miles long and...
- Amakusa Shirō
- Deceased Person, Person
Amakusa Shirō also known as Amakusa Shirō Tokisada led the Shimabara Rebellion, an uprising of Japanese Catholics against the Shogunate. They were defeated and Shiro was executed at the age of 16, his head displayed on a pike near Nagasaki. Since the...
- Amakusa Airfield
- Location, Airport
Amakusa Airfield is an airport located 2.3 NM northwest of Amakusa, Kumamoto, Japan, on the Amakusa Islands. Locals often referred to the airfield as Amakusa Airport. It is located on the northern side of the Amakusa Islands, north west of Amakusa...
- Amakusa 1637
Amakusa 1637 is a shōjo manga written and illustrated by Michiyo Akaishi. It is about the time-traveling adventures of six modern-day Japanese high school students from the St. Francisco Academy to the 17th century, where they take part in the...
- Amakusa Airlines
- Business Operation, Aircraft Owner, Employer, Airline, Organization
Amakusa Airlines Co., Ltd. is an airline based in Amakusa, Kumamoto Prefecture, Japan. It operates regional services from and to Amakusa. Its main base is Amakusa Airfield, with a focal city of Kumamoto Airport.
- Dated location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Location
Kami-Amakusa is a city located in Kumamoto Prefecture, Japan. The modern city of Kami-Amakusa was established on March 31, 2004, from the merger of the towns of Himedo, Matsushima, Ōyano and Ryūgatake. As of 2005, the city has an estimated population...
- Amakusa, Kumamoto
- Japanese city/town, City/Town/Village, Dated location, Location, Statistical region
Amakusa was a town located in Amakusa District, Kumamoto Prefecture, Japan. As of 2003, the town had an estimated population of 4,405 and a density of 51.54 persons per km². The total area was 85.46 km². On March 27, 2006, Amakusa absorbed the cities...
- Samurai Shodown IV
- Fighting Video Game, Video game, Topic
Samurai Shodown IV: Amakusa's Revenge, also known as Samurai Spirits: Amakusa's Descent in Japan, is the fourth in SNK's flagship Samurai Shodown series of fighting games. Chronologically, it is the second and final chapter of a story between Samurai...
- Unzen-Amakusa National Park
- National park, Location, Dated location, Protected Site
Unzen-Amakusa National Park is a national park in Nagasaki, Kumamoto, and Kagoshima Prefectures, Japan. Established in 1934, the park derives its name from Mount Unzen, an active volcano at the middle of the Shimabara Peninsula, and the Amakusa...