Meaning : Home Ruler, Home ruler,
Origin : Italian,
Pronunciation : ah-me-REE-go ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Amerigo:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Amerigo:
- Teutonic Meaning: The name Amerigo is a Teutonic baby name. In Teutonic the meaning of the name Amerigo is: Hard working.
- Medieval Italian form of EMMERICH. Amerigo Vespucci (1451-1512) was the Italian explorer who gave the continent of America its name (from Americus, the Latin form of his name).
Expression information Amerigo:
- People with this name are excited by change, adventure, and excitement. They are dynamic, visionary and versatile, able to make constructive use of freedom. They fight being restricted by rules and conventions. They tend to be optomistic, energetic, intelligent, and to make friends easily. They may be changeable, restless, untidy, and rebellious.
Soul information Amerigo:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to create and express themselves, often in public speaking, acting, writing or singing. They also yearn to have beauty around them in their home and work environment.
Songs about Amerigo:
- Amerigo by Patti Smith from the Album Banga [+digital booklet]
- Amerigo by Nilda Fernandez from the Album Anne De Bretagne: Le Rock Opéra D'alan Simon
- Amerigo by Luminocolor from the Album Résonances
- Amerigo by Malik Mezzadri from the Album Short Cuts
- Amerigo by Ernst Reijseger from the Album Eroberung des Nutzlosen
- Amerigo by Manuel Russo from the Album Trauerspiel
- Amerigo by Ernst Reijseger, Harmen Fraanje, Mola Sylla from the Album Down Deep
- Amerigo by John Abercrombie with Rashied Ali, Arthur Blythe, Jeff Palmer from the Album Island Universe
- Amerigo by Mini Fanfare from the Album ElectroJazz
- Amerigo by The Bright Room from the Album Horror Crash Puzzle
Books about Amerigo:
- Amerigo Vespucci - Sep 9, 2009 by Charles Lester Edwards and Amerigo Vespucci
- Amerigo: The Man Who Gave His Name to America - Aug 28, 2007 by Felipe Fernandez-Armesto and Michael Prichard
- Who in the World Was The Forgotten Explorer?: The Story of Amerigo Vespucci (Who in the World) - Dec 17, 2005 by Lorene Lambert and Jed Mickle
- Around the World in a Hundred Years: From Henry the Navigator to Magellan - Jul 20, 1998 by Jean Fritz and Anthony Bacon Venti
- Amerigo Vespucci (Vikings Library) - Jan 2003 by Jeff Donaldson-Forbes and J. Donaldson-Forbes
- The Letters of Amerigo Vespucci - Nov 28, 2012 by Amerigo Vespucci and Clements R. Markham
- Amerigo Vespucci - 1956 by Nina Brown Baker
- Amerigo Vespucci - Jun 20, 2014 by Frederick A. Ober
- AMERIGO VESPUCCI: Pilot Major - 1945 by Frederick J. Pohl
- Amerigo Vespucci: Scientist and Sailor (Scientist and Sailor) - 1969 by Ronald Syme and William Stobbs
Movies about Amerigo:
- Aj's Time Travelers: Amerigo & Sir Edmund2002 NR by A.J.'s Time Travelers
- Savage Guns (DVD) Western (1971) 85 Minutes ~ Starring: Robert Woods, Dino Strano, Benito Pacifico, Amerigo Leoni...
Wiki information Amerigo:
- Amerigo Vespucci
- Navigator, Person, Deceased Person, Name source, Author
Amerigo Vespucci was an Italian explorer, financier, navigator and cartographer who first demonstrated that Brazil and the West Indies did not represent Asia's eastern outskirts as initially conjectured from Columbus' voyages, but instead constituted...
- Amerigo Tot
- Actor, Film actor, Topic, Person, Deceased Person
Amerigo Tot was a Hungarian sculptor and occasional actor. He was born in Fehérvárcsurgó, Austria-Hungary and moved to Rome, where he lived for the rest of his life. He studied in Budapest under Ferenc Helbing and György Leszkovszky from 1926 until...
- Italian training ship Amerigo Vespucci
- Namesake, Ship
The Amerigo Vespucci is a tall ship of the Marina Militare, named after the explorer Amerigo Vespucci. Its home port is La Spezia, Italy, and it is in use as a school ship.
- Amerigo Gazaway
- Experimental Artist, Person, Musical Artist, Featured artist, Musician
Amerigo Gazaway is an American producer, emcee and DJ known for remixes, original instrumentals and digital sampling. He is best known for his documentary style conceptual collaboration albums which have incorporated the music of A Tribe called...
- Amerigo Dumini
- Person, Person Or Being In Fiction, Deceased Person
Amerigo Dumini was an American-born Italian fascist activist who led the group responsible for the 1924 assassination of United Socialist Party leader Giacomo Matteotti.
- Musical Album
- Florence Airport, Peretola
- Airport, Location
Florence Airport, Peretola, Italian: Aeroporto di Firenze-Peretola and formally Amerigo Vespucci Airport, is the international airport of Florence, the capital of the Italian region of Tuscany. It is the second Tuscan Airport in terms of passengers...
- Canonical Version, Musical Recording
- Amerigo Fontani
- Actor, Topic, Award Nominee, Film actor, Person
Amerigo Fontani is an actor.
- Canonical Version, Musical Recording