Meaning : To Strive Or Excel Or Rival, Of Latin origin meaning 'imitating, rivalling', it is also a German variant of the English Emily., Hard Working, To Strive or Excel or Rival,
Pronunciation : ah MEE lee ah / ah ma LEE ah, (a-MIL-ea), ə-MEE-lee-ə, ə-MEEL-yə ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Amilia:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Amilia:
- Amelia is a name with Latin origins. The meaning of the name Amelia is to strive, to excel, or to rival. Amelia originally comes from the name Aemilia. Common variations of the name include Emilia, Amilya, and Amilia. Amelie is the French version of the name Amelia. Common nicknames include Amy, Mia, Millie, Melie, and Ames. Amelia is a very popular name in the United States, ranking #17 in the US in 2013 per the Social Security Administration. Amelia, combined with its most common other spelling Emilia, ranks #2 in WikiName.net?s most popular names of 2014. Renowned pilot Amelia Earhart is typically considered the most famous Amelia. History shows a Saint Amelia, mother herself to five saints: Reineldis, Ermelindis, Pharaildis, Amebert , and Gudula. Other famous Amelias include two princesses (Princess Amelia of Great Britain and Princess Amelia of the United Kingdom) and several actresses (Amelia Bullmore, Amelia Luckinbill, and Minnie Driver, who was born Amelia Fiona Driver in 1970). Amelia is also a popular name in fiction, including Amelia Bedelia (Peggy Parish), Amelia Bones in the Harry Potter series (J.K. Rowling), and Amelia Sachs from the Lincoln Rhyme series of books by Jeffrey Deaver. On screen Amelias include Amelia (Amy) Pond from Doctor Who, Amelia Voght in X-Men, and Amelia (Mia) Thermopolis of The Princess Diaries. Other than being a town in Italy, Amelia is also a town in many U.S. states, including Louisiana, Nebraska, Ohio, Virginia, and Florida. People who prefer the name Amelia tend to have more trendy and popular names on their name lists at WikiName.net.
- Amilia is a variant of the popular feminine name Amelia which is more widely used in the UK. Amelia is of Germanic origin and it is said to mean ‘Hard Working’. The name Amilia could be pronounced either ‘ah-MEE-lee-ah’ or ‘ah-ma-LEE-ah’.
- Latin Meaning: The name Amilia is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Amilia is: Hard working.
- Variant of either AMALIA or EMILIA
Expression information Amilia:
- People with this name tend to be passionate, compassionate, intuitive, romantic, and to have magnetic personalities. They are usually humanitarian, broadminded and generous, and tend to follow professions where they can serve humanity. Because they are so affectionate and giving, they may be imposed on. They are romantic and easily fall in love, but may be easily hurt and are sometimes quick-tempered.
Soul information Amilia:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony.
Songs about Amilia:
Books about Amilia:
- Three Frogs in Love - Nov 26, 2012 by Amilia Kessler
- Who Was Amelia Earhart? - Nov 11, 2002 by Kate Boehm Jerome and Nancy Harrison
- Amelia Bedelia (I Can Read Book Level 2) - Dec 26, 2012 by Peggy Parish and Fritz Siebel
- * VACATION TRIPS/TRAVEL ISSUE * Mustang Wanted l Amilia Clarke & Kit Harrington (Game of Thrones) l Ibiza - May... - 2015 by Alexander Machek and Robert Sperl
- Æmilia: A Drama, By J.w. - Sep 10, 2011 by J. Williams
- Amilia Earhart - 1999 by Long, Elgen and Marie
- Le tableu de la bido del parfait crestia en berses que represento l'exercici de la fe acoumpagnado de las bounos... - Jan 1, 1897 by Barthélemy Amilia
- Theft of Swords, Vol. 1(Riyria Revelations) - Nov 23, 2011 by Michael J. Sullivan
- Doña Flor y sus dos maridos (Spanish Edition) - Jun 10, 2008 by Jorge Amado
- Mobile Marketing 3.0: Understand What Mobile Marketing Is and How To Make Money With It - Feb 15, 2013 by Amilia Annuar
Wiki information Amilia:
- Amilia K. Spicer
- Person, Musician, Musical Artist
- Amilia Wallace
- Skeleton racer, Person
Amilia Wallace is a skeleton racer.
- Amilia Tybinka
- Set Decorator, Film set decorator, Person, Topic
Amilia Tybinka is a set decorator.
- Talita Amilia
- Musical Recording, Canonical Version
- Annie Amilia Elliott
- "Amilia a dessa ancor" Un Ballo in Maschera
- Amilia a dessa ancor" Un Ballo in Maschera
- Musical Recording
- Un Ballo in Maschera - Amilia A D'essa Ancor
- Canonical Version, Musical Recording