Meaning : Dependable, Deriving from the word "amin", Amina means "Trustworthy and Truthful". It is noted that the Prophet Muhammad's mother was known as Amina., Trustworthy, Honest, Trustworthy, honest,
Pronunciation : ah MEEN ah, (Ah-meen-ah),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Amina:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information Amina:
- Amina is a feminine name of Arabic origin, and comes from an Arabic word meaning ‘Dependable’. It is an extremely popular name amongst Muslims, as in Islamic belief it is the name of the mother of the Prophet Muhammad.
- African Meaning: The name Amina is an African baby name. In African the meaning of the name Amina is: Trustworthy.
- Arabic Meaning: The name Amina is an Arabic baby name. In Arabic the meaning of the name Amina is: Trustworthy.
- American Meaning: The name Amina is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Amina is: Trustworthy.
- Muslim Meaning: The name Amina is a Muslim baby name. In Muslim the meaning of the name Amina is: Trustworthy. Reliable. Faithful. Secure. Protected.
- Bosnian form of AMINAH (2). It is also a variant transcription of Arabic AMINAH (1) or AMINAH (2).
Definition funny of Amina:
- Amina is from Toronto, but she has travelled the world.
- Girl one: Damn i wished i looked as good as Amina. Girl two: yeah, don't we all. Girl one: May God bless her, she pulls off the abaya so well. Girl two: i know, i wished i was one quater as fabulous as she. Girl one: ahhh, we can only dream. Girl two: *sigggggghhhhhh*
- Boy1: Man, could you imagine being with that Amina chick?? Boy2: One can only dream...
- BG: Amina I think I'm falling for you... Colin: Hey, back off she's mine! BG: we shall fight to the death!!!!!!
- Amina: I'm just so amazing i'm even facebook famous I get so many likes. Boy: Don't gas yourself Amina: How am I gassing, why you always trying to s**t on my limelight
- We thought she was in danger, but now she's just committed an Amina.
- Yo she's such an amina
Expression information Amina:
- People with this name tend to be quiet, cooperative, considerate, sympathetic to others, adaptable, balanced and sometimes shy. They are trustworthy, respecting the confidences of others, and make excellent diplomats, mediators and partners. They are often very intuitive. They like detail and order, and often find change worrisome. They may sometimes feel insecure or restless.
Soul information Amina:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to inspire others in a higher cause, and to share their own strongly held views on spiritual matters.
Songs about Amina:
- Amina by Papa Wemba from the Album Mwana Molokai - The First Twenty Years
- Amina la fille de mon ceour by Soki Vangu from the Album Les plus grands succès de Bella Bella (feat. Orchestre Bella Bella)
- La sonnambula, Act 2: "Ah! non credea mirarti" (Amina, Elvino) by Milano/Antonino Votto Maria Callas/Nicola Monti/Orchestra Del Teatro Alla Scala from the Album Bellini: La sonnambula (1957 - Votto) - Callas Remastered [+digital booklet]
- La sonnambula, Act 2: "Ah! non giunge uman pensiero" (Amina, All) by Maria Callas, Coro del Teatro alla Scala di Milano, Orchestra del Teatro alla Scala di Milano, Antonino Votto from the Album Bellini: La sonnambula (1957 - Votto) - Callas Remastered [+digital booklet]
- La sonnambula, Act 2: "No, più non reggo" (Elvino, Amina, Count Rodolfo, Chorus) by Nicola Monti, Maria Callas, Nicola Zaccaria, Coro del Teatro alla Scala di Milano, Orchestra del Teatro alla Scala di Milano, Antonino Votto from the Album Bellini: La sonnambula (1957 - Votto) - Callas Remastered [+digital booklet]
- Amina by Bombay Dub Orchestra from the Album 3 Cities
- No Other (Featuring Amina Harris) by Keyshia Cole from the Album A Different Me
- La sonnambula: Act II: Ah, non credea mirarti (Amina, Elvino, Rodolfo) by Maria Callas from the Album Bellini: La sonnambula (1957)
- La sonnambula: Act II: Oh! Se una volta sola rivederlo io potessi (Amina, Rodolfo, Teresa, Elvino) by Maria Callas from the Album Bellini: La sonnambula (1957)
- La sonnambula: Act II: Ah! non giunge uman pensiero (Amina, Chorus) by Maria Callas from the Album Bellini: La sonnambula (1957)
Books about Amina:
- Amina: Through My Eyes - May 1, 2015 by J. L. Powers and Lyn White
- Amina's Third Eye: A Children's Story on Manifestation through Meditation - Oct 28, 2013 by Dynast Amir and Yashar Clemons
- Homemade Laundry Detergent: The Secret behind Natural and Organic Homemade Laundry Soap - Jan 25, 2015 by Amina Jacob
- Loren Miller: Civil Rights Attorney and Journalist (Race and Culture in the American West Series) - Sep 29, 2015 by Amina Hassan Ph.D.
- Qur'an and Woman: Rereading the Sacred Text from a Woman's Perspective - Jun 10, 1999 by Amina Wadud
- Queen Amina of Zaria: Queens of Africa Book 1 - May 27, 2011 by Judybee and Littlepinkpebble
- How to Make Bath Bombs: The Ultimate Guide to Homemade Bath Bombs - Apr 9, 2015 by Amina Jacob
- Inside The Gender Jihad: Women's Reform in Islam - Jun 6, 2006 by Amina Wadud
- Creature (Dorothy, a Publishing Project) - Nov 1, 2013 by Amina Cain
- Now We Will Be Happy (Prairie Schooner Book Prize in Fiction) - Sep 1, 2014 by Amina Gautier
Movies about Amina:
- Prinzessin Amina: Das Geheimnis einer Liebe - Teil 1-31997
- Amina Sato / Minoru Shiraishi - Amina To Nikoniko [Japan DVD] TSDV-60885 Unrated
Wiki information Amina:
- Woman, Person, Deceased Person
Amina was a Hausa Muslim Warrior Queen of Zazzau, in what is now north central Nigeria. She is the subject of many legends, but is widely believed by historians to have been a real ruler, though contemporary evidence about her is limited. There is...
- Amina Annabi
- Pop Artist, Musician, Musical Artist, Film actor, Featured artist, Social network user, Person, Topic
Amina Annabi is a French-Tunisian singer-songwriter and actress, most famous for finishing second in the tied 1991 Eurovision Song Contest, held in Rome. Amina finished second after a countback, scoring equal 146 points alongside Carola from Sweden.
- Amina Wadud
- Professor, Author, Person
Amina Wadud is an American scholar of Islam with a progressive focus on Qur'an exegesis.
- Post-rock Artist, Musical Artist, Social network user, Featured artist, Musical Group, Person, Film music contributor
Amiina is a film score composer.
- Drama Film, Topic, Film
Amina is a 2012 Nigerian psychological drama film written, produced and directed by Christian Ashaiku, starring Omotola Jalade Ekeinde, Van Vicker and Alison Carroll. Amina was shot on location in London.
Amina is a monthly French-language woman's magazine aimed black women in Africa, Europe, the Antilles and North America. It was founded in 1972 and is headquartered in Paris.
- Amina Zaripova
- Coach, Athlete, Measured person, Person
Amina Zaripova is a retired rhythmic gymnast who competed for Russia. She is the 1994 World All-around silver medalist, 1993 World All-around bronze medalist and a two time European All-around bronze medalist.
- Amina Rizk
- Actor, Film actor, Person, Deceased Person
Amina Rizk was a classic Egyptian actress who appeared in around 208 art work including over than 70 movies between 1928 and 1996. She was calm in her later years, but described as a clown when she was younger. She was popular for her roles as the...
- Amina Alaoui
- Person, Musician, , Composer, Musical Artist
Amina Alaoui is a Moroccan interpreter of Andalusian classical music. She sings in Arabic, Classic Persian, Haketia, Spanish, and Portuguese. Amina was born in 1964 in an aristocratic family in Fez, Morocco. At the age of six, she started to learn...
- Amina Tyler
Amina Tyler is a Tunisian student, women's rights activist, and was a member of FEMEN. On 11 March 2013, Tyler was the first Tunisian woman to post a photograph of herself nude from the waist up on Facebook, with the phrase "My body is mine and not...