Meaning : Rising,
Pronunciation : ah-nah-TO-leey ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Anatoli:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Anatoli:
- Greek Meaning: The name Anatoli is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Anatoli is: Easterner.
- Variant transcription of ANATOLIY
Expression information Anatoli:
- People with this name tend to be passionate, compassionate, intuitive, romantic, and to have magnetic personalities. They are usually humanitarian, broadminded and generous, and tend to follow professions where they can serve humanity. Because they are so affectionate and giving, they may be imposed on. They are romantic and easily fall in love, but may be easily hurt and are sometimes quick-tempered.
Soul information Anatoli:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to lead, organize, supervise, and to achieve status, power and wealth.
Songs about Anatoli:
- Aroma Tis Anatolis (Tsifteteli) (feat. Michalis Kefalas: Bouzouki, Baglama) by Constantin Dourountzis from the Album The Greek Dances (feat. Michalis Kefalas)
- Stin Anatoli by Stelios Kazantzidis from the Album The Complete Stelios Kazantzidis (Remastered)
- Kyma t'ouranou - Anatoli (Wave of Heaven - East) by Steve Wood, Mario Frangoulis and Nina Lotsari from the Album Greece - Secrets Of The Past
- Agapi Mou Ki Anatoli Mou by Sofia Vossou from the Album Stou Fegariou Tin Agalia
- Anatoli by Thanasis Moraitis from the Album Gizela May - Thanasis Moraitis sing Mikis Theodorakis
- Anatoli by Puzzle King from the Album Anna
- Anatoli by Petros & Friends from the Album Kali
- Anatoli by Andreas Katsigiannis from the Album Topia
- Anatoli by Nikos Zoidakis from the Album Kakokairia
- Anatoli by Giorgis Stivaktakis,Hristos Stivaktakis from the Album Anatoli
Books about Anatoli:
- The Climb: Tragic Ambitions on Everest - Jul 16, 1999 by Anatoli Boukreev and G. Weston DeWalt
- Above the Clouds: The Diaries of a High-Altitude Mountaineer - Dec 20, 2002 by Anatoli Boukreev and Linda Wylie
- The Climb - Tragic Ambitions on Everest - 1998 by Boukreev, Anatoli; DeWalt, G. Weston
- Anatoli - Nov 19, 2010 by Sossa Berni Plakidas and Despoina Spanos Ikaris
- The Climb: Tragic Ambitions on Everest by Anatoli Boukreev | Summary & Study Guide - Jan 16, 2014 by BookRags
- Babi Yar: A Document in the Form of a Novel - Jun 1970 by A. Anatoli and David Floyd
- I Was An NKVD Agent: A Top Soviet Spy Tells His Story - 1962 by Anatoli Granovsky
- Special Tasks: The Memoirs of an Unwanted Witness - A Soviet Spymaster - Apr 1994 by Pavel Sudoplatov and Anatoli Sudoplatov
- Children Of The Arbat - 1989 by Anatoli Rybakov
- Operation Anadyr: U.S. and Soviet Generals Recount the Cuban Missile Crisis - Nov 1993 by Anatoli I. Gribkov and William Y. Smith
Movies about Anatoli:
- Mussorgsky - Boris Godunov / Matti Salminen, Philip Langridge, Eric Halfvarson, Par Lindkog, Albert Schagidullin...2004 NR
- The Ascent (1977) / Region Free DVD / Audio: Chinese, Russian / Subtitle: English, Chinese / Starring: Boris Plotnikov...
- Stalker  / Region 2 PAL European Edition DVD / Actors: Anatoli Solonitsyn, Nikolai Grinko, Natasha Abramova...2002
Wiki information Anatoli:
- Literature Subject, Dated location, Location, Statistical region, Administrative Division
Anatolia, in geography known as Asia Minor, Asian Turkey, Anatolian peninsula, or Anatolian plateau, denotes the westernmost protrusion of Asia, which makes up the majority of the Republic of Turkey. The inhabitants of this region spoke Greek until...
- Anatoli Papanov
- Actor, Influence Node, Deceased Person, Film actor, Person, Musical Artist, TV Actor
Anatoli Dmitrievich Papanov was a popular Soviet film and theatre actor. Papanov starred in some of the best and well-known Soviet films, often together with his friend, Andrei Mironov. Mostly known for his great performances in comedies, he also had...
- City/Town/Village, Dated location, Statistical region, Location
Anatoli is a town and a former municipality in the Ioannina regional unit, Epirus, Greece. Since the 2011 local government reform it is part of the municipality Ioannina, of which it is a municipal unit. The population was 7,198. In Anatoli, there...
- Anatoli Boukreev
- Person, Person Or Being In Fiction, Mountaineer, Deceased Person, Literature Subject, Author
Anatoli Nikolaevich Boukreev was a Russian Kazakh mountaineer who made ascents of 10 of the 14 eight-thousander peaks, i.e., peaks above 8,000 m, without supplemental oxygen. From 1989 through 1997, he made 18 successful ascents of peaks above 8000...
- Anatoli Tarasov
- Football player, Measured person, Ice hockey coach, Person, Athlete, Deceased Person
Anatoli Vladimirovitch Tarasov was an ice hockey player and coach. Tarasov is considered "the father of Russian hockey" and established the Soviet Union national team as "the dominant force in international competition". He was one of the first...
- Anatoli Bugorski
- Scientist, Person
Anatoli Petrovich Bugorski is a Russian scientist who was struck by a particle accelerator beam in 1978.
- Anatoli Firsov
- Professional Ice hockey Player, Athlete, Person, Measured person, Ice hockey player, Deceased Person, Olympic athlete
Anatoli Vasilievich Firsov was a Russian ice hockey left wing and center, who competed internationally for the USSR. In the IIHF World Championships, he won the scoring title four times and was named the best forward three times. He was also named...
- Anatoli Ravikovich
- Actor, Topic, Deceased Person, Film actor, Person
Anatoli Ravikovich is an actor.
- Anatoli Ktorov
- Actor, Deceased Person, Topic, Person, Film actor
Anatoli Ktorow was an actor.
- Anatoli Golovnya
- Actor, Topic, Person, Deceased Person, Film cinematographer
Anatoli Dmitrievich Golovnya was a Soviet cinematographer, renowned for his work with Vsevolod Pudovkin. In 1969 he was a member of the jury at the 6th Moscow International Film Festival. He was a professor at Moscow's renowned Institute of Cinema....