Meaning : From Anna And Bella, From Anna and Bella, Meaning "gracefully" and "beautiful", a variant of Annabella.,
Pronunciation : (AE-NahBEHL),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Annabell:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Definition funny of Annabell:
- Annabell you look nice in that outfit.
Songs about Annabell:
- Annabelle - A Rocket To The Moon
- Annabelle - Gillian Welch
- Annabelle Lee - Harry Belafonte
- Annabell by Seraphim Shock from the Album Red Silk Vow [Explicit]
- Annabell of Mobile by Nancy Sinatra from the Album Cherry Smiles - The Rare Singles
- Id (Annabell) by Shook Twins from the Album What We Do
- Absage + Musik: Annabell [Explicit] by Annabell from the Album Schlüsselloch Folge 17: Radio Venus - Die blaue Stunde - Mit Annabell für Liebende und einsame Herzen [Explicit]
- Absage + Musik: Annabell [Explicit] by Annabell from the Album Schlüsselloch (Folge 17: Radio Venus - Die blaue Stunde - Mit Annabell für Liebende und einsame Herzen)
- AnnaBell by Mats Svedberg from the Album Res med mig
- Annabell by The Wolfe Tones from the Album Sing Out For Ireland
Books about Annabell:
- Annabell oder Die fragwürdige Reise in das Königreich jenseits der See (German Edition) - Nov 20, 2012 by George Neblin
- Beauty Parlor (The Adventures of Ferdamay and Annabell Book 1) - Dec 15, 2013 by Melody Black Thorp and Melody Black Thorp
- Annabell Playtime 1 - Hand Knit Pattern - 18/19 ins dolls/low birth weight babies - Feb 26, 2015 by Dorothy Russell
- Die schönsten Flechtfrisuren: von schnell gemacht bis extravagant: Für unterschiedliche Haarlängen- und Typen... - Aug 19, 2015 by Annabell Fiebiger
- The Holiday Nail - Mar 3, 2015 by Rob Polecaro and Annabell Bailor
- Michael (Sons of Old Trilogy Book 2) - May 27, 2014 by Annabell Cadiz and Chrissy Wolfe
- Lucifer (Sons of Old Trilogy Book 1) - Jan 31, 2013 by Annabell Cadiz and Katy Sozaeva
- Four Ducks on a Pond - May 1, 2010 by Annabell Carothers and Lyn Dunachie
- Walled Gardens - Sep 23, 1989 by Annabell Davis-Goff
- Sewing and textiles; a textbook for grades and rural schools - Aug 31, 2012 by Annabell Turner
Movies about Annabell:
- Annabell Lee1921 NR
Wiki information Annabell:
- Horror Film, Film, Topic
Annabelle is a 2014 American horror film directed by John R. Leonetti, produced by James Wan, and written by Gary Dauberman. It is both a prequel to and spin-off of The Conjuring and was inspired by a story of a doll named Annabelle told by Ed and...
- Actor, TV Actor, Film actor, Deceased Person, Topic, Influence Node, Person
Annabella was a French cinema actress who appeared in 46 films between 1927 and 1952, including some Hollywood films during the late 1930s and 1940s. Born Suzanne Georgette Charpentier in La Varenne Saint Hilaire, France. Annabella's chance to enter...
Annabelle is a doll alleged by self-proclaimed demonologists Ed and Lorraine Warren to be haunted. The doll resides in a glass box at The Warren's Occult Museum in Monroe, Connecticut. The story served as the inspiration for the films Annabelle and...
- Location, HUD County Place, City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Dated location, HUD Foreclosure Area
Annabella is a town in Sevier County, Utah, United States. The population was 795 at the 2010 census, an increase over the 2000 figure of 603.
- Annabell Lee
- Musical Recording, Canonical Version
- Annabella Sciorra
- Actor, TV Actor, Award Nominee, Celebrity, Person, Identity, Film actor, Influence Node
Annabella Gloria Philomena Sciorra is an American actress.
- Film character, Fictional Character
- Annabelle Wallis
- Actor, Person, TV Actor, Topic, Influence Node, Person or entity appearing in film, Film actor
Annabelle Wallis is an English actress, best known for her role as Jane Seymour in Showtime's period drama The Tudors, Bridget in ABC's drama Pan Am, Grace Burgess in the BBC drama Peaky Blinders and Mia Form in the supernatural horror film...
- Loving Annabelle
- Coming of age Film, Netflix Title, Film, Topic
Loving Annabelle is a 2006 film directed by Katherine Brooks. Based on Mädchen in Uniform, it tells the story of a boarding school student who falls in love with her teacher. It was filmed at Marymount High School in Los Angeles.
- Bella Thorne
- Dance-pop Artist, Blogger, Person or entity appearing in film, Topic, Musical Artist, Celebrity, Musician, Award Nominee, Influence Node, Composer
Annabella Avery "Bella" Thorne is an American actress, singer, and model. She is best known for her roles as Ruthy Spivey in the TV series My Own Worst Enemy, Tancy Henrickson in the fourth season of Big Love, and CeCe Jones on the Disney Channel...