If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Ant:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Definition funny of Ant:
- Hey, that guy looks like Ant, I can't believe he's pulling that joke off. I went to a party last night and this absolute Ant was there, nicked all the pussy.
- Die ants die!
- Those ants ruined our picnic
- Don't touch the trash, there's a see of ants in there!
- look up your ass, there's an ant up there
- I have ants in my pants.
- the ants always eat all of the pancakes when we are chilling with bob.
Songs about Ant:
- Ants Marching by Dave Matthews Band from the Album Under the Table and Dreaming (Expanded Edition)
- Theme from Ant-Man by Christophe Beck from the Album Ant-Man (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- Ants Marching / Ode to Joy by The Piano Guys from the Album Wonders
- Ants by EDit from the Album Crying over Pros for No Reason (Deluxe Edition)
- Ants Marching by Dave Matthews Band from the Album Remember Two Things
- I Got Ants In My Pants (And I Want To Dance) by James Brown from the Album Make It Funky/The Big Payback: 1971-1975
- The Ants Go Marching by Cedarmont Kids from the Album Cedarmont Kids Sampler For Moms
- Ants Go Marching by The Kiboomers from the Album Favorite Animal Songs
- Empire Ants (feat. Little Dragon) by Gorillaz from the Album Plastic Beach
- Scott Surfs on Ants by Christophe Beck from the Album Ant-Man (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
Books about Ant:
- Ant in Action - Jul 22, 2007 by Steve Loughran and Erik Hatcher
- National Geographic Readers: Ants - Jan 12, 2010 by Melissa Stewart
- The Ants - Mar 28, 1990 by Bert Holldobler and Edward O. Wilson
- The Life and Times of the Ant - Apr 17, 2006 by Charles Micucci
- Ant: The Definitive Guide, 2nd Edition - Apr 20, 2005 by Steve Holzner
- Are You an Ant? (Backyard Books) - May 13, 2004 by Judy Allen and Tudor Humphries
- Ant Cities (Lets Read and Find Out Books) (Let's-Read-and-Find-Out Science 2) - Jun 23, 1988 by Arthur Dorros
- Two Bad Ants - Oct 24, 1988 by Chris Van Allsburg
- One Hundred Hungry Ants - Sep 27, 1999 by Elinor J Pinczes and Bonnie MacKain
- The Ant - Oct 31, 2011 by Stephen Huff
Movies about Ant:
- An Ant's Life2006 NR CC
- Ant-Man 2-Disc 3D BD Combo Pack
- Ants! - Nature's Secret Power2004 NR CC
- Killer Ants2009 NR CC
- The Ant Bully2006 PG CC
- E.O. Wilson: Of Ants & Men2015 NR
- Minuscule: Valley of the Lost Ants2015 NR
- E.O. Wilson: Of Ants and Men Season 12015 CC
- Ant Lions & Ants: Predators & Prey2007 NR CC
- King of the Ants2003 R
Wiki information Ant:
- Organism Classification, Film subject, Character Species, Animal, Literature Subject
Ants are eusocial insects of the family Formicidae /fɔrˈmɪsɨdiː/ and, along with the related wasps and bees, belong to the order Hymenoptera. Ants evolved from wasp-like ancestors in the mid-Cretaceous period between 110 and 130 million years ago and...
- Ant colony
An ant colony, also called a formicary. is the basic family unit around which ants organize their lifecycle. Ant colonies are eusocial, and are very much like those found in other social Hymenoptera, though the various groups of these developed...
- The Colony
- Film actor, Person
The Colony is a professional wrestling stable currently performing for Chikara. As their name suggests, their gimmick is that of an ant colony, which is further reinforced with their names being based on particular ants and classes within an ant...
- Fictional Character, Film performance, Film character
Ant-Man is the name of several fictional superheroes appearing in books published by Marvel Comics. Created by Stan Lee, Larry Lieber and Jack Kirby, Ant-Man's first appearance was in Tales to Astonish #27. The persona was originally the superhero...
- Ant & Dec
- Pop Artist, Award Nominee, Musical Group, Musical Artist, Award Winner, Influence Node, Group, TV Program Creator
Anthony McPartlin and Declan Donnelly, known collectively as Ant & Dec, are an English comedy and TV presenting duo from Newcastle upon Tyne, England. The couple first met as actors on the children's television show Byker Grove, during which and in...
- Carpenter ant
- Biological Genus, Organism Classification
Carpenter ants, also known as sugar ants, are large ants indigenous to many forested parts of the world. They build nests inside wood consisting of galleries chewed out with their mandibles, preferably in dead, damp wood. They do not consume the...
- Hank Pym
- Fictional Character, TV Character, Film performance, Comic Book Character, Film character
Dr. Henry "Hank" Pym is a fictional character appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. Created by editor and plotter Stan Lee, scripter Larry Lieber and penciler Jack Kirby, the character first appeared in Tales to Astonish #27....
- Biological Family, Organism Classification
Antlion, also spelled ant-lion and ant lion, is a name applied to a group of about 2,000 species of insects in the family Myrmeleontidae. The most well-known genus is Myrmeleon. Strictly speaking, the term "antlion" applies to the larval form of the...
- Fire ant
- Biological Genus, Organism Classification
Fire ant is the common name for several species of ants in the genus Solenopsis. They are however only a minority in the genus, which includes over 200 species of Solenopsis worldwide. Solenopsis are stinging ants and most of their common names...
- The Ant and the Grasshopper
- Book, Written Work
The Ant and the Grasshopper, alternatively titled The Grasshopper and the Ant, is one of Aesop's Fables, numbered 373 in the Perry Index. Its clear moral lesson about the virtues of hard work and planning for the future is so well known as to have an...