Meaning : Altar of the sky, Altar Of The Sky,
Origin : Spanish,
Pronunciation : ah-rah-THE-lee (Spanish), ah-rah-SE-lee (Latin American Spanish) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Araceli:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Additional information Araceli:
- Latin Meaning: The name Araceli is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Araceli is: Treasure.
- American Meaning: The name Araceli is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Araceli is: Treasure.
- Spanish Meaning: The name Araceli is a Spanish baby name. In Spanish the meaning of the name Araceli is: Altar of heaven.
- Means "altar of the sky" from Latin ara "altar" and coeli "sky". This is an epithet of the Virgin Mary in her role as the patron saint of Lucena, Spain.
Definition funny of Araceli:
- Araceli is a complex crazy outgoing person..
- Araceli is perfect
- "Hey man, are you dating Araceli?" "Yeah, I'm the luckiest guy alive"
- Aracelis is a sexy girl
- Aracelis is hott I'd do Aracelis Aracelis is sweet n luvly n idk y ppl talk shit bout her
Expression information Araceli:
- People with this name tend to be orderly and dedicated to building their lives on a solid foundation of order and service. They value truth, justice, and discipline, and may be quick-tempered with those who do not. Their practical nature makes them good at managing and saving money, and at building things in the material world. Because of their focus on order and practicality, they may seem overly cautious and conservative at times.
Soul information Araceli:
- People with this name have a deep inner need for quiet, and a desire to understand and analyze the world they live in, and to learn the deeper truths.
Songs about Araceli:
- Araceli by Nataly Dawn from the Album How I Knew Her
- Araceli by Fito Olivares Y Su Grupo from the Album Mi Caballito
- Araceli by El Gato Negro Y Sus Navegantes from the Album Guitarra Y Acordeon
- Araceli by Kapanga from the Album Todoterreno
- Araceli by Los Elegantes del Ritmo from the Album Elena
- Araceli Flor De Nardo by Estrellita Castro from the Album La Gloria está en Sevilla
- Araceli Flor de Nardo by Estrellita Castro from the Album Leyendas de la Copla Vol. 1
- Araceli Flor de Nardo by Miguel De Molina from the Album Sus Grandes Exitos
- Araceli Flor de Nardo by Estrellita Castro from the Album Reinas de la Copla Vol. 2
- Araceli Flor de Nardo by Miguel De Molina from the Album Raices de la Canción Española, Vol. 2-3
Books about Araceli:
- Kingdom Animalia (American Poets Continuum) - Sep 20, 2011 by Aracelis Girmay
- Teeth - Jun 1, 2007 by Aracelis Girmay
- Out of Havana - Memoirs of Ordinary Life in Cuba - May 7, 2014 by Araceli Alonso
- Illustrated Treasury of Latino Read-Aloud Stories: 40 of the Best-Loved Stories for Parents and Children to Share... - Oct 1, 2004 by Maite Suarez Rivas and Ruth Araceli
- Araceli La Refugiada (Spanish Edition) - Jul 6, 2006 by Byron Park
- De azúcar, sal y canela Luis Antonio Millán García (Spanish Edition) - Aug 26, 2015 by Araceli Millán García and Araceli Millán García
- Discarded Pages: Araceli Cab Cumí, Maya Poet and Politician - Sep 16, 2007 by Kathleen Rock Martín
- Duck Dynasty: Family, God and Guns - Jul 3, 2013 by Araceli McAdams
- ¿Crees en el destino? (Spanish Edition) - Sep 10, 2015 by Araceli Franco Rovira and Araceli Franco Rovira
- El Lector: A History of the Cigar Factory Reader (Llilas Translations from Latin America) - Nov 15, 2010 by Araceli Tinajero and Judith E. Grasberg
Movies about Araceli:
- Los Mesias. Conferencia sobre el Amor - Conferencias de Araceli Egea9999
Wiki information Araceli:
- City/Town/Village, Dated location, Location, Statistical region
Araceli is a fourth class municipality in the province of Palawan, Philippines. According to the 2010 census, it has a population of 14,113 people. The municipality covers roughly the northern half of Dumaran Island. Cuyono is the principal language...
- Araceli González
- TV Host, Person, Film actor, TV Actor
Araceli González is an Argentinian actress, fashion model and TV host. Gonzalez began performing arts at a young age, after winning a dance tournament at the theater "el Globo Rojo" in the Buenos Aires area, eventually at only 9 years old she was...
- Araceli Gilbert
- Painting Artist, Visual Artist, Person, Deceased Person
Araceli Gilbert de Blomberg, was an Ecuadorian artist. Gilbert enrolled in the School of Fine Arts in Santiago de Chile in 1936, studying under Jorge Caballero and Hernán Gazmurri, well-known encouragers of the Chilean plastic rebellion that later...
- Araceli Segarra
- Film actor, Topic, Person, Person or entity appearing in film
- Arly Jover
- Actor, Film actor, Topic, Person, Measured person
Araceli "Arly" Jover is a Spanish actress.
- Araceli Navarro
- Measured person, Person, Athlete
Araceli Navarro Laso is a Spanish sabre fencer. Navarro represented Spain at the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing, where she competed in the women's individual sabre event. She defeated Mexico's Angelica Larios in the preliminary round of sixty-four,...
- Araceli Castro
Araceli Castro is a paralympic athlete from Mexico competing mainly in category F41 throwing events. Araceli's Paralympic games career began in 1988 where she was part of the Mexican class 2-6 4x200m relay team that won a silver medal. Four years...
- Araceli de León
- Actor, Topic, Deceased Person, Film actor, Person
Araceli de León was a Latin American voice actress best known for voicing Sailor Jupiter in the Mexican/Latin American dub of Sailor Moon. She died of a cardiac arrest in 1999.
- Araceli Velázquez
Araceli Velázquez Ramírez is a Mexican politician affiliated to the Institutional Revolutionary Party. As of 2014 she served as Deputy of the LIX Legislature of the Mexican Congress representing Hidalgo as replacement of Jorge Romero Romero.
- Ara Celi
- Actor, TV Actor, Influence Node, Film actor, Person
Ara Celi is an American actress active in American film and television. She had a starring role in the minor 1997 dance movie Looking for Lola, but she is probably best known for her role as Ampata Gutierrez aka "Inca Mummy Girl" from season two of...