Meaning : A variant spelling of Areeba. Of Arabic origin, Areeba is the female version of Areeb which mean 'helpful'.,
Origin : Arabic,
Pronunciation : (AH-reeb-ba), ah REE bah,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Areebah:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Additional information Areebah:
- Areebah is an unusual feminine name and its exact origin and meaning are not entirely obvious. it is an alternative spelling of the more common Areeba. It seems it could be of Arabic origin, and it is certainly used more by Muslim parents.
Books about Areebah:
- Areebah's Dilemma: Love or Deen - Jul 2, 2015 by Mrs. Karimah Grayson
- Warrior Monk: A Pastor Stephen Grant Novel - Sep 16, 2010 by Ray Keating
- The Shoulders On Which I Stand - Jun 8, 2015 by Mrs. Karimah Grayson
- Beautiful Spirit: A collection of Poetry - Aug 24, 2015 by Maysa Kent-Yother
- Movies for the Mind - Jun 6, 2006 by Charles Deemer
- Cuentos de Sidi Baqur (Spanish Edition) - Oct 9, 2012 by Jordi Mateo