Meaning : Resurrection, Prosperous, From Arabic origin meaning 'alive', or from the Hebrew meaning 'work'.,
Pronunciation : AY zha, (AS-ia),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Asia:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Asia:
- Asia is a variant of the feminine name Aisha which is of Arabic origin and is said to mean ‘Prosperous’. It is a very popular name with Muslim parents, and was the name of the third wife of the Prophet Muhammad. Asia can also be found used in relation to the continent in English speaking countries, similar to the use of names such as India or China.
- Biblical Meaning: The name Asia is a Biblical baby name. In Biblical the meaning of the name Asia is: Muddy; boggy.
Definition funny of Asia:
- Fucking asia
- I doubt that Asia has ever heard Asia. I know she's never been there.
- guy one - damn asia is looking good today guy two - no she looks that good everyday. guy - damn i wish i was going out with asia other guy - yeah who doesnt. girl - damn i wish i looked as good as asia other girl - join the club.
- I would love me a Asia ♥_♥ !
- Me: "hows life?" Asia: "idk i wish i could fly on a pegasus" me: "o.O'
- Guy one- Asia is sexy Guy two- (:
- 1a.J.B:Asia is huge. It is a big ass continent. Asia so big, it`s got its own sun. People everywhere else sayin` "You got your own sun! Why we gotta share the same one with everyone else?". THAT`S how big Asia is. Lacey:Yeah, and its a pretty big continent, too. 1b.Maybe Thailand wouldn`t look so crappy if it weren`t right under Japan. 1c.News in 2008: It`s been 14 months since Worlwide rice famine started, and things are looking very bad in Asia and the Middle East. Europe, Africa, and the Americas have been able to survive on their non-rice foods. All wealthier Asians have very rapidly migrated to Europe and the United States, abandoning the strong trade-based economies of China and Japan. Most Asian citizens have completed died out, and most governments have collapsed. The only nations which have survived this ordeal so far are Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Israel, and the state of Palestine. Palestine and Israel have been locked in a power struggle for control of the continent, both sides claiming that Asia is their promised land. However, neither side has advanced as they have only been fighting eachother, the Palestians with an unknown financial and militaristic supporter. Iraq has been under check by the United States for five years now, as ex-president George W. Bush warns that Iraqi rebels might to use WMD to overtake Asia. The Saudis have not enacted any so far, but have peacefully claimed most of continental Asia. The Saudi Government could not be reached for commentary. 1d.Once I owned a convenience store, but a Korean guy bought me out. Then I went back to college for a computer degree, and designed robots until a Japanese guy took my job. Then I started a bussiness fixing computers, but it got crushed by an Indian guy. I thought I was fucked until I got a deal in New York. Now I dance, so I`ve got a steady job until a black guy takes it from me. 1e.Asia is definitely not the continent with the least money. That would probably be Africa. Or, if you want to be technical, Antartica. 2. I started getting pretty pissed off when the DJ at the holiday dance started playing "Livin` on a Prayer", but I decided to try to keep enjoying myself despite the lack of good music. I managed to tune out the shitty selection. That is, until they put on "Final Countdown". 3. Don`t you know who Asia Depino is? She was on that one show... (asia depino is not a real actress)
Expression information Asia:
- People with this name tend to be creative and excellent at expressing themselves. They are drawn to the arts, and often enjoy life immensely. They are often the center of attention, and enjoy careers that put them in the limelight. They tend to become involved in many different activities, and are sometimes reckless with both their energies and with money.
Soul information Asia:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to inspire others in a higher cause, and to share their own strongly held views on spiritual matters.
Songs about Asia:
- Asia - Di Gojim (Dutch lyrics)
- Just Another Day [feat. Asia Bryant] [Explicit] by The Game from the Album Compton [Explicit]
- In The Steppes of Central Asia by Carlos Païta from the Album Mussorgsky: Pictures at an Exhibition, Borodin: In The Steppes of Central Asia, Glinka: Russian and Ludmilla
- In the Steppes of Central Asia by Philharmonia Orchestra, Geoffrey Simon from the Album Borodin: Requiem, Polovtsian Dances, In the Steppes of Central Asia, Nocturne, Petite Suite
- In the Steppes of Central Asia by Royal Philharmonic Orchestra & Ole Schmidt from the Album Borodin: Symphony No. 2; Polovtsian Dances; In the Steppes of Central Asia
- Just Another Day [feat. Asia Bryant] [Clean] by The Game from the Album Compton [Clean]
- Triple Beams (feat. Westside Gunn & Planet Asia) [Explicit] by Apollo Brown from the Album Grandeur [Explicit]
- Asia Minor by Kokomo from the Album Greatest Instrumentals of the Rock Era - 50 Hit Songs
- In the Steppes of Central Asia by Ukraine National Radio Symphony Orchestra from the Album 20 Years Of Classical Music: Naxos Anniversary Collection (Naxos Denmark)
- Asia Minor by Kokomo from the Album 60's Super Hits
Books about Asia:
- Asia's Cauldron: The South China Sea and the End of a Stable Pacific - Jan 6, 2015 by Robert D. Kaplan
- Made in the Americas: The New World Discovers Asia - Sep 29, 2015 by Dennis Carr and Gauvin Bailey
- How Asia Works - May 20, 2014 by Joe Studwell
- Asia - Nov 1, 2008 by Olivier Föllmi
- Explore Asia (Explore the Continents) - Mar 30, 2007 by Bobbie Kalman and Rebecca Sjonger
- Lonely Planet Southeast Asia on a shoestring (Travel Guide) - Sep 1, 2014 by Lonely Planet and China Williams
- Asia (New True Books: Geography) - Mar 1, 2009 by Gary Drevitch
- Asia (Rookie Read-About Geography) - Sep 1, 2012 by Hirsch Rebecca Eileen
- Asia: A Concise History - Aug 30, 2011 by Arthur Cotterell
- A History of East Asia: From the Origins of Civilization to the Twenty-First Century - Nov 8, 2010 by Charles Holcombe
Movies about Asia:
- Natural Therapy in Asia - China I : The 3000 Year Old Massage Technique2011 NR CC
- Silk Road Journey From China Through Central Asia2007 NR CC
- Green Paradise- Asia2012 NR CC
- Raising Asia Season 12014 CC
- Scenic Routes Around the World- Asia2012 NR CC
- Natural Therapy in Asia - India : My Health is Maintained by Nature2011 NR CC
- On Tour... EASTERN & ORIENTAL EXPRESS The Most Exotic And Luxurious Train Journey In Asia2007 NR CC
- Natural Therapy in Asia - Japan : Natural Spa Therapy2011 NR CC
- House Hunters International: Best of Asia Pacific Volume 12012 CC
- Cosmos Global Documentaries South East Asia2007 NR CC
Wiki information Asia:
- Location, Periodical Subject, Statistical region, Newspaper circulation area, Continent, Geographical Feature, Region, Organization scope, Breed origin, Identity
Asia is the Earth's largest and most populous continent, located primarily in the eastern and northern hemispheres. Though it covers only 8.7% of the Earth's total surface area, it comprises 30% of Earth's land area, and has historically been home to...
- Southeast Asia
- Identity, Region, Statistical region, Netflix Genre, Dated location, Literature Subject, Location, Organization scope
Script error: The module returned a value. It is supposed to return an export table. Script error: The module returned a value. It is supposed to return an export table. Script error: The module returned a value. It is supposed to return an export...
- Western Asia
- Body Of Water, Region, Location, Geographical Feature
Western Asia, West Asia, Southwestern Asia or Southwest Asia is the westernmost subregion of Asia. The concept is in limited use, as it significantly overlaps with the Middle East, the main difference being the exclusion of Egypt. The term is...
- South Asia
- Dated location, Statistical region, Organization scope, Administrative Division, Location, Identity, Region, Media genre equivalent topic, Literature Subject
South Asia or Southern Asia is a term used to represent the southern region of the Asian continent, which comprises the sub-Himalayan countries and, for some authorities, adjoining countries to the west and east. Topographically, it is dominated by...
- East Asia
- Dated location, Literature Subject, Location, Statistical region, Field of study, Region
East Asia or Eastern Asia is the eastern subregion of the Asian continent, which can be defined in either geographical or cultural terms. Geographically and geopolitically, it covers about 12,000,000 km², or about 28% of the Asian continent, about...
- Video Game Region, Location, Dated location
The Roman province of Asia or Asiana, in Byzantine times called Phrygia, was an administrative unit added to the late Republic. It was a Senatorial province governed by a proconsul. The arrangement was unchanged in the reorganization of the Roman...
- Pacific War
- Military Conflict, Event, Literature Subject, Military Theater, Film subject
The Pacific War, sometimes called the Asia-Pacific War, was the theatre of World War II that was fought in the Pacific and East Asia. It was fought over a vast area that included the Pacific Ocean and islands, the South West Pacific, South-East Asia,...
- Organization scope, Location, Literature Subject, Exhibition subject
Asia-Pacific or Asia Pacific is the part of the world in or near the Western Pacific Ocean. The region varies in size depending on context, but it typically includes much of East Asia, South Asia, Southeast Asia, and Oceania. The term may also...
- Statistical region, Dated location, Location, Literature Subject, Administrative Division
Anatolia, in geography known as Asia Minor, Asian Turkey, Anatolian peninsula, or Anatolian plateau, denotes the westernmost protrusion of Asia, which makes up the majority of the Republic of Turkey. The inhabitants of this region spoke Greek until...
- Central Asia
- Location, Breed origin, Literature Subject, Identity
Central Asia is the core region of the Asian continent and stretches from the Caspian Sea in the west to China in the east and from Afghanistan in the south to Russia in the north. It is also sometimes referred to as Middle Asia, and, colloquially,...