If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Atam:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Songs about Atam:
- Akl?mdan Atam?yorum by Kemal Y?ld?z from the Album Bende Garibim
- Atam by Pulsek from the Album Selcouth
- Atam by Gaye Aksu from the Album Yaral? Ku?
- Atam by Çelik from the Album Benimle Kal
- Atam (Original Mix) by Dr. Gap from the Album Black & White
- Atam ?zindeyiz by ?smail Polat from the Album Ci?er Parem
- Atam Bam Jawani by Amrik Singh from the Album Atam Bam Jawani
- Atam Bomb by Noah Baerman Trio from the Album Bliss
- Atam Dedim At?lm?yor by Mehmet Seske from the Album Beni Dertten Derde Sald?
- Atam Dedim Atamad?m by Ali Nur?ani from the Album Da?lar Nur?aniyi Unuttunuzmu
Books about Atam:
- Fundamentals of nuclear physics - 1966 by Atam Parkash Arya
- As-Salaamu 'Alaykum textbook part one: Arabic Textbook for learning & teaching Arabic as a foreign language (As-Salaamu... - Dec 6, 2014 by Mr. Jameel Yousif Al Bazili and Mr. Abduljaleel Yousif Al Bazili
- The Karmic Rewind: Rewind Revive Re-Live - Dec 29, 2011 by Atam Dhillon
- Medical Image Analysis - Jul 14, 2003 by Atam Dhawan
- Introductory College Physics - Jul 1979 by Atam Parkash Arya
- As-Salaamu 'Alaykum textbook part two: Arabic Textbook for learning & teaching Arabic as a foreign language (As-Salaamu... - Dec 24, 2014 by Mr. Jameel Yousif Al Bazili and Mr. Mabkhoot Mohammed Al-Ezzi
- Atukot nina ka Akisiom: Atam nina a naarei (Basque Edition) - Apr 23, 2012 by Worldreader
- As-Salaamu 'Alaykum Textbook part Three: Textbook for learning & teaching Arabic as a foreign language (As-Salaamu... - Dec 6, 2014 by Mr. Jameel Yousif Al Bazili and Mr. Abduljaleel Yousif Ahmed
- Introduction to Classical Mechanics (2nd Edition) - Aug 18, 1997 by Atam P. Arya
- Elementary Modern Physics (Addison-Wesley series in physics) - Jun 1974 by Atam Parkash Arya
Wiki information Atam:
- Location, City/Town/Village, Dated location, Statistical region
Atami is a city located in the eastern end of Shizuoka Prefecture, Japan. As of June 2012, the city had an estimated population of 38,871 and a population density of 631 people per km². The total area is 61.61 km². Atami is located in the far eastern...
Ataman was a title of Cossack and haidamak leaders of various kinds. In the Russian Empire, the term was the official title of the supreme military commanders of the Cossack armies. The Ukrainian version of the same word is Hetman. Otaman in...
- Canonical Version, Musical Recording
- Administrative Division, Location, Dated location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region
Atambua is seat capital of Belu Regency, East Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia. The town stretches as far as 8.5 km from North to South and 5 km from East to West, and is located in the north of the western half of Timor Island. The town is located at an...
- Dated location, Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Location
Atamurat is a town in eastern Turkmenistan. It is located in Lebap Province. It was formerly known as Kerki. It is situated on a plain on the left bank of the Amu Darya river.
- Buddhist Place of Worship, Location, Place of worship
Atamasthana or Eight sacred places are a series of locations in Sri Lanka where the Buddha had visited during his three visits to the country. The sacred places are known as Jaya Sri Maha Bodhiya, Ruwanwelisaya, Thuparamaya, Lovamahapaya, Abhayagiri...
- Almazbek Atambayev
- Politician, Person, Political Appointer
Almazbek Sharshenovich Atambayev has been the President of Kyrgyzstan since 1 December 2011. He previously was Prime Minister of Kyrgyzstan from 17 December 2010 to 1 December 2011, having also been Prime Minister from 29 March 2007 until 28 November...
- Ergin Ataman
- Coach, Person, Athlete, Basketball Coach, Basketball Player, Measured person
Halil Ergin Ataman is a Turkish professional basketball coach who currently serve as a head coach of Galatasaray Liv Hospital and the Turkish national basketball team. During his playing career which begun in 1982, he played at Eczacıbaşı and...
- Location, Dated location, Statistical region, City/Town/Village
Atammik is a settlement in the Qeqqata municipality in central-western Greenland. Located on the shores of Davis Strait, it had 190 inhabitants in 2015. It is the southernmost settlement in the municipality. The local Royal Greenland fish processing...
- Musical Recording, Canonical Version