Meaning : Crown, Crown, Blessed,
Origin : Hebrew,
Pronunciation : a TAH rah,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Atara:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Atara:
- Atara - a variant spelling of 'Atarah'.
- Hebrew Meaning: The name Atara is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Atara is: Crowned.
- Variant transcription of ATARAH
Definition funny of Atara:
- That girl over there has all of the qualities an Atara should have.
- Dude, me and Britton totally pulled Atara last night when Beav was passed out drunk.
Expression information Atara:
- People with this name are excited by change, adventure, and excitement. They are dynamic, visionary and versatile, able to make constructive use of freedom. They fight being restricted by rules and conventions. They tend to be optomistic, energetic, intelligent, and to make friends easily. They may be changeable, restless, untidy, and rebellious.
Soul information Atara:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to create and express themselves, often in public speaking, acting, writing or singing. They also yearn to have beauty around them in their home and work environment.
Songs about Atara:
- Lo Atara La Arache by Ricardo Ray from the Album Jala Jala Y Boogaloo
- Lo Atara La Arache by Gabino Pampini from the Album Greatest Hits Vol I
- Lo Atara La Arache by Orquesta Experimental from the Album Homenaje A Richie Ray & Bobby Cruz
- Lo Atara La Arache by Gabino Pampini from the Album Sus Mejores Canciones
- Lo Atara la Araché by Sonora Carruseles from the Album Con Todos los Hierros
- Lo Atara la Araché by Sonora Carruseles from the Album The Best
- No Me Atarás by Clan Club from the Album Funky Clan
- Song of Joy (Tan'atara) by Antje Nagula from the Album Sound of Kryon - Angelic Songs of Love
- Tan'atara - Zest for Life by El Nama Dilaih from the Album The Third Language
- Tana'atara - Serenity by El Nama Dilaih from the Album The Third Language
Books about Atara:
- Brilliant Bonds - Aug 11, 2015 by Atara Friedland
- The Zodiac Conspiracy: Your Real Sun Sign - Nov 12, 2011 by Atara
- 13 Sun Signs of the Zodiac: a.k.a. the Zodiac Conspiracy - Oct 29, 2014 by Dr. Regina Atara Wead
- The Byronic Hero in Film, Fiction, and Television - Jun 30, 2009 by Professor Atara Stein
- Damaged Goods: My Journey - Jan 20, 2014 by Atara Estes
- Cancer and the Family , 2nd Edition - Jun 7, 2000 by Lea Baider and Cary L. Cooper
- Nati & Tzviki; The Double Mystery - Aug 19, 2013 by Atara Hefetz
- No Milk in My Cereal, Please! - Jul 18, 2013 by Atara Alfi
- Naturally Breslov : The Fine Art of Cooking with Simplicity & Joy - Sep 16, 2013 by Atara London Grenadir and Talya Lipshutz
- Religion and Poverty (Global Humanities. Studies in Histories, Cultures and Societies) - Sep 30, 2015 by Benjamin Beit-Hallahmi and Waleed Chellan
Wiki information Atara:
- Dated location, Statistical region, Location, City/Town/Village
'Atara is a Palestinian village in the Ramallah and al-Bireh Governorate, located 15 kilometers north of Ramallah in the central West Bank. A village of nearly 2,300 inhabitants, it is situated along a mountain ridge line with four peaks and is...
Ataraxia is a Greek term used by Pyrrho and Epicurus for a lucid state of robust tranquility, characterized by ongoing freedom from distress and worry.
- Atara Marmor
- Deceased Person, Person
Atara Marmor was a French historian and art collector.
- Neofolk Artist, Musical Group, Musical Artist, Musician, Person
Ataraxia is an Italian neoclassical band who combine modern technology with archaic instrumentation over various media, founded by Francesca Nicoli and Michele Urbano in November, 1985. In the first five years there were many musicians in the band,...
- Musical Artist, Musical Group
- Biological Genus, Organism Classification
- Lithophane atara
- Organism Classification
Lithophane atara is a moth of the Noctuidae family. It is found in British Columbia, Manitoba and western Ontario. The length of the forewings is about 18–20 mm. Adults are on wing from August to September. The larvae feed on Lodgepole pine and...
- Fate/hollow ataraxia
- Eroge Video Game, Video game
Fate/hollow ataraxia is a Japanese visual novel game created by Type-Moon in 2005 which is the sequel to its earlier visual novel Fate/stay night. The word ataraxia in the title is a Greek term for tranquility, giving the title the combined meaning...
- Musical Artist, Musical Group
- Brand, Drug brand