Meaning : A Hit Or Success, A hit or success,
Origin : Japanese,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Atari:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Definition funny of Atari:
- Atari once ruled, now it's been conquered.
- "The Unreal Tournament 2003 T-shirt has Atari on the back but really is just Infogrames"
- Man: Hey, have you seen this new Atari compilation I bought for my PS2? It's so cool, it brings back so many memories of yesteryear! Man2: Yeah, there's also the Atari Flashback, Atari TV Games, Atari Anthology, Atari Anniversary Edition, Atari Revival, Retro Atari Classics, Atari Arcade Hits...
- I got an Atari 800 in 1982.
- "Beginners play atari" (go proverb)
- The Ataris were at their best with the album Blue Skies Broken Hearts...Next 12 Exits and End is Forever. guy 1: Are you gonna see the ataris next week? guy 2: Nah, they're mainstream now with the song boys of summer. guy 1: True, but they lost pretty much all their fans and they're trying to go back to their roots. guy 2: sweet! I hope they close with san dimas highschool football rules! guy 1: yea! i'm gonna ask kris if i could play it.
- There is nothing wrong with ataris, contrary to what people say about them wanting to "relive their childhood, the freaks." Some are ataris for the classic games. Some are ataris for the cheesy 8-bit music. I am an atari for the engrish.
Songs about Atari:
- Atari by Hiatus Kaiyote from the Album Choose Your Weapon
- Atari Mystery Hour [Explicit] by Starbomb from the Album Player Select [Explicit]
- Atari by Marco Benevento from the Album Invisible Baby
- Atari by Lucky Boys Confusion from the Album Commitment [Explicit]
- Hallelujah (Made Famous By Gali Atari and Milk & Honey) by Toners from the Album Tunes Now: Love Tones, Vol. 2
- Fuck Me Baby (feat. Toni Atari) [Explicit] by Inge Berge from the Album Fuck Me Baby (feat. Toni Atari) [Explicit]
- Master P on Atari by Mochipet from the Album Master P On Atari
- Atari by Young L from the Album Atari - Single
- Sweet Nothings Ft. Ric Atari by Brandy from the Album Sweet Nothings Ft. Ric Atari
- Atari Teenage Riot by Atari Teenage Riot from the Album Delete Yourself
Books about Atari:
- Atari Inc.: Business is Fun - Nov 25, 2012 by Curt Vendel and Marty Goldberg
- The Atari 2600 Encyclopedia Volume 1 - Apr 17, 2015 by Derek Slaton
- The A-Z of the Atari 2600 (Retro Gaming) (Volume 1) - Aug 5, 2013 by Justin Kyle
- Racing the Beam: The Atari Video Computer System (Platform Studies) - Jan 9, 2009 by Nick Montfort and Ian Bogost
- Vintage Game Consoles: An Inside Look at Apple, Atari, Commodore, Nintendo, and the Greatest Gaming Platforms... - Feb 7, 2014 by Bill Loguidice and Matt Barton
- The Innovators: How a Group of Hackers, Geniuses, and Geeks Created the Digital Revolution - Oct 6, 2015 by Walter Isaacson
- Atari BASIC (Self-teaching Guides) - Apr 9, 1980 by Bob Albrecht and Leroy Finkel
- Zap!: The Rise and Fall of Atari - Jun 1984 by Scott Cohen
- Game Console Hacking: Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo, Game Boy, Atari, & Sega - Jan 14, 2005 by Joe Grand and Albert Yarusso
- Meninga Atari - A Short Kanak Love Story - Sep 22, 2015 by Simon M Dent
Movies about Atari:
- Atari: Game Over2015
- Atari: Game Over2015 Unrated CC
- Atari Teenage Riot - Sixteen Years Of Video Material2008 NR
- The Ataris: Live at Capitol Milling2003 NR
- Movie - Atari Game Over [Japan DVD] PCBE-12148 Unrated
- Movie - Atari Game Over (DVD+T-SHIRT) [Japan LTD DVD] PCBE-54831 Unrated
- the ataris - live at capitol milling dvd Italian Import2003 G
- Official DVD Strategy Guide for Atari's Transformers Armada2004
- Special Interest - Atari Kenichiro Seitaisoho Seitaido [Japan DVD] SPD-9414 Unrated
- Once Upon Atari2003 NR
Wiki information Atari:
- Consumer electronics Business, Video Game Developer, Award Nominee, Business Operation, Organization, Award Winner, Employer, Software Developer, Computer Designer, Video Game Publisher
Atari is a corporate and brand name owned by several entities since its inception in 1972, currently by Atari Interactive, a subsidiary of the French publisher Atari, SA. The original Atari, Inc. founded in 1972 by Nolan Bushnell and Ted Dabney was a...
- Atari 8-bit family
- Video Game Platform, Computer
The Atari 8-bit family is a series of 8-bit home computers introduced by Atari, Inc. in 1979 and manufactured until 1992. All are based on the MOS Technology 6502 CPU running at 1.79 MHz, roughly twice that of similar designs, and were the first home...
- Atari ST
- Video Game Platform, Periodical Subject, Computer, Computing Platform
The Atari ST is a line of home computers from Atari Corporation and the successor to the Atari 8-bit family. The first ST model, the 520ST, was released in June 1985. "ST" officially stands for "Sixteen/Thirty-two", which referred to the Motorola...
- Atari 2600
- Video Game Platform, Award-Winning Work
The Atari 2600, or Atari VCS before 1982, is a home video game console released on September 11, 1977 by Atari, Inc. It is credited with popularizing the use of microprocessor-based hardware and ROM cartridges containing game code, a format first...
- Atari Games
- Video game Business, Video Game Publisher, Employer, Business Operation, Video Game Developer, Organization, Defunct Organization
Atari Games Corporation was an American producer of arcade games, and originally part of Atari, Inc.
- Atari, Inc.
- Defunct Organization, Organization, Record label, Award Winner, Business Operation, Employer, Video Game Developer, Video Game Publisher
Atari, Inc. was an American video game and home computer company founded in 1972 by Nolan Bushnell and Ted Dabney. Primarily responsible for the formation of the video arcade and modern video game industries, the company was closed and its assets...
- Atari, Inc.
- Business Operation, Video Game Publisher, Video Game Developer, Award Winner, Employer, Organization
The company that currently bears the Atari Inc. name was founded in 1993 under the name GT Interactive. In 1999, Infogrames Entertainment, SA acquired a 62% controlling interest in GT Interactive, and proceeded to rename it Infogrames, Inc. After...
- Atari Jaguar
- Video Game Platform, Computer
The Atari Jaguar is a fifth generation home video game console that was developed by Atari Corporation. The console was the sixth and last programmable console to be developed under the Atari brand, originally released in North America in November...
- Atari Lynx
- Computer, Video Game Platform, Award-Winning Work
The Atari Lynx is a 16-bit handheld game console that was released by Atari Corporation in October 1989 in North America, and Europe and Japan in 1990. The Lynx holds the distinction of being the world's first handheld electronic game with a color...
- Atari 7800
- Video Game Platform
The Atari 7800 ProSystem, or simply the Atari 7800, is a home video game console officially released by Atari Corporation in 1986. It had simple digital joysticks and was almost fully backward-compatible with the Atari 2600, the first console to have...