Meaning : Of Greek origin , the female form of Atlas, she was a skilled and beautiful huntress in Greek mythology., Unswaying,
Origin : Greek,
Pronunciation : (AT-lan-TA),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Atlanta:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Additional information Atlanta:
- Greek Meaning: The name Atlanta is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Atlanta is: A huntress.
Definition funny of Atlanta:
- Hey, wanna goto Atl for some work? Sure! Hey, I went south of the train tracks and got a bullet in the ass!
- "Why is everything so segregated in ATlanta?" "Because everyone in Atanta is obsessed with money!!"
- Person driving through Atlanta exurbs: does this shit ever end? Why the hell would anyone want to live out here? Atlanta resident: Because it has "great schools" (to get away from black people), and so they can afford to live in a 4000 sq ft house.
- "Man I went to visit my cousin in Atlanta, I didn't want to leave." "Damn dude, every rapper on TV is from ATL."
- "Are you going to Atlanta for Christmas?" "Don't remind me."
- -"Man, I just got back from Atlanta and I've been coughing ever since!" -"Yeah, I heard they had a lot of smog in Atlanta." -"Well whatever you want to call it, I've never smoked so much weed in my life!"
- "I like how everything is so spread out in Atlanta, it forces you to discover hidden treasures in the city, as opposed to talking a sidewalk down to the local pizza or cheesesteak joint" "Cultures are defined by the city of Atlanta, Atlanta is not defined by the cultures that reside here" p1: so where ae you from? me: Atlanta p1: really? what are you, like only one of two locals left??
Expression information Atlanta:
- for harmony and balance in their lives, and respond positively to beautiful things.
Soul information Atlanta:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to create and express themselves, often in public speaking, acting, writing or singing. They also yearn to have beauty around them in their home and work environment.
Songs about Atlanta:
- Welcome To Atlanta (Explicit LP Version) [Explicit] by Jermaine Dupri feat. Ludacris from the Album Instructions (Explicit Version) [Explicit]
- Atlanta Blue by The Statlers from the Album Atlanta Blue
- Atlanta Braves Tomahawk Chop by The Theme Tune Kids from the Album Atlanta Braves Tomahawk Chop
- Welcome To Atlanta (Clean LP Version) [Clean] by Jermaine Dupri feat. Ludacris from the Album Instructions (Clean Version) [Clean]
- Welcome To Atlanta Remix (Album Version (Edited)) [feat. Snoop Dogg] [Clean] by Jermaine Dupri from the Album The Source - Hip Hop Hits Vol. 6 (Edited Version)
- Simple Man (Live At Fox Theatre, Atlanta/1976) by Lynyrd Skynyrd from the Album One More From The Road (Deluxe Edition)
- Oh, Atlanta [Live Album Version] by Little Feat from the Album Waiting For Columbus [Live]
- Blessed Assurance (Live in Atlanta, GA) by Third Day from the Album Chronology, Volume Two: 2001-2006
- Welcome To Atlanta (Coast 2 Coast Remix) [Explicit] by Snoop Dogg and Murphy Lee of St. Lunatics Jermaine Dupri featuring P Diddy from the Album So So Def presents: Definition of a Remix feat. Jermaine Dupri and Jagged Edge (This Is The Remix) (Explicit Version) [Explicit]
- Oh Atlanta by Alison Krauss from the Album Now That I've Found You: A Collection
Books about Atlanta:
- 100 Things to Do in Atlanta Before You Die (100 Things to Do In... Before You Die) - May 15, 2014 by Sarah Gleim
- Atlanta: Then and Now® - May 1, 2015 by Michael Rose
- Newcomer's Handbooks for Moving to and Living in Atlanta Including Fulton, DeKalb, Cobb, Gwinnett, and Cherokee... - Dec 13, 2013 by Sarah Stewart and Linda Franklin
- Atlanta: A Photographic Portrait - May 15, 2012 by Kathryn Witt and Paul Scharff
- Streetwise Atlanta Map - Laminated City Center Street Map of Atlanta, Georgia - Apr 1, 2013 by Streetwise Maps
- Your Atlanta Travel Guide - Feb 24, 2014 by N. T. Gore
- Atlanta - Sep 1, 1994 by David King Gleason and Don O'Briant
- Good Night Atlanta (Good Night Our World) - May 1, 2007 by Adam Gamble and Joe Veno
- Moon Atlanta (Moon Handbooks) - Dec 11, 2012 by Tray Butler
- Atlanta Chef's Table: Extraordinary Recipes from the Big Peach - Feb 7, 2015 by Kate Parham Kordsmeier and Heidi Geldhauser
Movies about Atlanta:
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Season 12012 CC
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Season 22013 CC
- Married to Medicine, Season 32015 CC
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta, Season 72015 CC
- Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta2015 CC
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 12008 CC
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Season 32014 CC
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 32011 CC
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 42011 CC
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 62014 CC
Wiki information Atlanta:
- Olympic host city, Travel destination, Contact category, Governmental Jurisdiction, Dated location, TV Location, Identity, Newspaper circulation area, Employer, Location
Atlanta is the capital of and the most populous city in the U.S. state of Georgia, with an estimated 2013 population of 447,841. Atlanta is the cultural and economic center of the Atlanta metropolitan area, home to 5,522,942 people and the ninth...
- 1996 Summer Olympics
- Award ceremony, Literature Subject, Olympic games, Event
The 1996 Summer Olympics, known officially as the Games of the XXVI Olympiad and unofficially as the Centennial Olympics, was a major international multi-sport event that took place in Atlanta, Georgia, United States, from July 19 to August 4, 1996....
- Atlanta Braves
- Baseball Team, Organization, Professional Sports Team, Identity, Award Nominee, Sports Team Owner, Sports Team
The Atlanta Braves are an American professional baseball franchise based in Atlanta, Georgia. The team is a member of the East division of the National League in Major League Baseball. The Braves have played home games at Turner Field since 1997, and...
- Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport
- Namesake, Airport, Location, Transport terminus
Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport, known locally as Atlanta Airport, Hartsfield, or Hartsfield–Jackson, is located seven miles south of the central business district of Atlanta, Georgia, United States. It has been the world's busiest...
- Atlanta metropolitan area
- Organization scope, Location, Place with neighborhoods, Statistical region
Metro Atlanta, designated by the United States Office of Management and Budget as the Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Roswell, GA Metropolitan Statistical Area, is the most populous metro area in the US state of Georgia and the ninth-largest metropolitan...
- The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
- Periodical, Newspaper, Award-Nominated Work, Award-Winning Work, Publication
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution is the only major daily newspaper in the metropolitan area of Atlanta, Georgia, United States. It is the flagship publication of Cox Enterprises. The Atlanta Journal-Constitution is the result of the merger between...
- Atlanta Hawks
- Basketball Team, Sports Team, Award Winner, Professional Sports Team, Identity
The Atlanta Hawks are a professional basketball team based in Atlanta, Georgia, that competes in the National Basketball Association. They are part of the league's Southeast Division of the Eastern Conference. They play their home games at Philips...
- Atlanta Falcons
- American football team, Professional Sports Team, Award Nominee, Sports Team, Person or entity appearing in film, Employer, Organization, Identity, Brand
The Atlanta Falcons are a professional American football team based in Atlanta, Georgia. They are a member of the South Division of the National Football Conference in the National Football League. The Falcons joined the NFL in 1965 as an expansion...
- Atlanta Campaign
- Battle, Literature Subject, Military Conflict, Event
The Atlanta Campaign was a series of battles fought in the Western Theater of the American Civil War throughout northwest Georgia and the area around Atlanta during the summer of 1864. Union Maj. Gen. William T. Sherman invaded Georgia from the...
- Battle of Atlanta
- Battle, Military Conflict, Literature Subject, Event
The Battle of Atlanta was a battle of the Atlanta Campaign fought during the American Civil War on July 22, 1864, just southeast of Atlanta, Georgia. Continuing their summer campaign to seize the important rail and supply center of Atlanta, Union...