Meaning : Father,
Pronunciation : ə-TIL-ə (English) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Attila:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Attila:
- Means "little father" from Gothic atta "father" combined with a diminutive suffix. This was the name of a 5th-century leader of the Huns, a nomadic people from Central Asia who had expanded into Eastern Europe by the 4th century. Attila was the name given to him by his Gothic-speaking subjects in Eastern Europe; his real name may have been Avithohol.
Definition funny of Attila:
- tall but short but sexy lil man
- if those kids attila my car im gonna kick their ass
- emo scene band emo band hard core attila
- man look at that attila he's cool but look at him dis that fat chick ewww also known as the dumbass who hits stuff like cars
- Q:Have you heard Attila's new album? A:I can't tell which one was which other than you have to multiply the previous number of scream layering by 10 each new album, so if it was the one with 1,000 layers, yes, I have.
Songs about Attila:
- Attila The Hun by The Dregs from the Album Unsung Heroes
- Verdi: Attila: Allor che i forti corrono...Da te questo or m'e concesso by Giuseppe Verdi from the Album Attila
- Attila by Iced Earth from the Album The Glorious Burden/Special Edition
- Verdi: Attila / Prologue - "Santo di patria indefinito amor!" by Aldo Ceccato and Beverly Sills and London Philharmonic Orchestra and Members of the Ambrosian Opera Chorus from the Album Beverly Sills - The Great Recordings
- Blindness (feat. Attila) by Divahar from the Album Divarise
- Komodo Dragon, Mother Queen (feat. Attila Csihar) [Explicit] by NunFuckRitual from the Album In Bondage to the Serpent [Explicit]
- The Soul Continues (feat. Attila Csihar) by Jarboe from the Album Mahakali 2
- Attila's Blues (2003 Remastered) by The Guess Who from the Album Road Food
- Attila Marcel by Beatrice Bonifassi from the Album The Triplets of Belleville (Soundtrack from the Motion Picture)
- Attila The Hen by Big Bird from the Album Sesame Street: The Sesame Street Fairy Tale Album
Books about Attila:
- Attila: The Judgment (Attila Series) - Oct 26, 2010 by William Napier
- The Sword of Attila (Total War Rome) - Feb 14, 2015 by David Gibbins
- Attila (Attila the Hun, Book 1) (Attila Series) - Feb 2, 2010 by William Napier
- Attila: The Gathering of the Storm - Jun 8, 2010 by William Napier
- Attila the Hun (Command) - Aug 18, 2015 by Nic Fields and Steve Noon
- Attila: The Barbarian King Who Challenged Rome - Feb 17, 2009 by John Man
- The End of Empire: Attila the Hun & the Fall of Rome - Jun 14, 2010 by Christopher Kelly
- Leadership Secrets of Attila the Hun - Feb 1, 1990 by Wess Roberts
- Attila's Lost Gold - Apr 17, 2012 by Jay M Londo and Donna-Marie Wilson
- Attila the Hun: Leader of the Barbarian Hordes (Wicked History) - Sep 1, 2009 by Sean Stewart Price
Movies about Attila:
- Attila, Il Flagello Di Dio (English Subtitled)
- Attila (2013) (Dir. Itier)2013 CC
- Attila2001 Unrated
- Verdi - Attila / Ramey, Studer, Zancanaro, Kaludov, Gavazzi, Muti, La Scala Opera1991 NR
- Sophia Loren 4-Film Collection2008 NR
- Verdi - Attila2012 Unrated CC
- Tharus, Son of Attila2009 NR
- tharus, son of attila2009
- Attila And The Great Blue Bean1900 NR
- Attila2013 Unrated
Wiki information Attila:
- Person Or Being In Fiction, Politician, Deceased Person, Art Subject, Book Character, Person, Fictional Character, TV Character, Name source, Film subject
Attila, frequently referred to as Attila the Hun, was the ruler of the Huns from 434 until his death in March 453. Attila was a leader of the Hunnic Empire, which stretched from the Ural River to the Rhine River and from the Danube River to the...
- Adaptation, Composition, Opera
Attila is an opera in a prologue and three acts by Giuseppe Verdi to an Italian libretto by Temistocle Solera, based on the 1809 play Attila, König der Hunnen by Zacharias Werner. The opera received its first performance at La Fenice in Venice on 17...
- Death metal Artist, Musical Artist, Musical Group
Attila is an American metalcore band from Atlanta, Georgia, who were formed in 2005. Frontman Chris Fronzak started the band in high school, not wanting to use typical death metal terms, their name comes from Attila the Hun, a name which he came...
- History Film, TV Program, Award-Winning Work, Film, Award-Nominated Work, Topic
Attila is an American TV miniseries set during the waning days of the Western Roman Empire, in particular during the invasions of the Huns in Europe.
- Biological Genus, Organism Classification
Attila is a genus of tropical passerine birds, the attilas. They belong to the tyrant flycatcher family. The species in this genus have large heads and hooked bills; they are markedly predatory and aggressive for their size – hence the scientific and...
- Attila İlhan
- Novelist, Influence Node, Deceased Person, Author, Topic, Person
Attilâ İlhan was a Turkish poet, novelist, essayist, journalist and reviewer.
- Attila József
- Author, Award Winner, Person, Deceased Person
Attila József was a Hungarian poet of the 20th century.
- Epic Film, Film, Topic
Attila is a 1954 Franco-Italian film co-production, directed by Pietro Francisci and produced by Dino De Laurentiis. Based on the life of Attila the Hun, it stars Anthony Quinn as Attila and Sophia Loren as Honoria, with Henri Vidal, Irene Papas,...
- Attila Csihar
- Black metal Artist, Featured artist, Musician, Musical Artist, Identity, Person
Attila Csihar, also sometimes known as Void, is a Hungarian black metal vocalist, best known for his vocal work on Mayhem's De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas album. Author Ian Christe describes his vocals as "operatic." He graduated as an electrical...
- Hard rock Artist, Musical Artist, Musical Group
Attila was the name of a band featuring a young Billy Joel. Joel was a member of a band called The Hassles; he and the drummer, Jon Small, broke away from the Hassles and formed Attila in 1969. The instrumentation was organ and drums, with Joel also...