Meaning : Great, Meaning 'grand', 'great'.,
Pronunciation : OW-guwst (German, Polish), AW-gəst (English) , (AW-guhst),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information August:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information August:
- English Meaning: The name August is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name August is: Introduced to Britian by the Hanoverians in the early 18th century, became popular until the beginning of the 20th century.
- American Meaning: The name August is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name August is: Introduced to Britian by the Hanoverians in the early 18th century, became popular until the beginning of the 20th century.
- German Meaning: The name August is a German baby name. In German the meaning of the name August is: Latin Augustus, meaning majestic dignity, or venerable.
- Latin Meaning: The name August is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name August is: Majestic dignity; grandeur. St. Augustine was the first Archbishop of Canterbury.
- German, Polish, Scandinavian and Catalan form of AUGUSTUS
Definition funny of August:
- You look August tonight my love!
- no example for august
- I love August, it has to be the best moth of the year!
- I could talk to August forever and never tire.
- Who's that guy in the back of the bar drinking from a stein? Oh, that's August! Speaking of him, that makes me feel like drinking. Let's tilt another down!
- Damn, August is so beautiful Yeah, August is amazing
- August : "Aye! What if when you did you become the person you hate" Others: *sigh*
Expression information August:
- People with this name are competent, practical, and often obtain great power and wealth. They tend to be successful in business and commercial affairs, and are able to achieve great material dreams. Because they often focus so strongly on business and achievement, they may neglect their private lives and relationships.
Soul information August:
- People with this name have a deep inner need for quiet, and a desire to understand and analyze the world they live in, and to learn the deeper truths.
Songs about August:
- I Don't Get Tired (#Idgt) [Feat. August Alsina] [Explicit] by Kevin Gates from the Album Luca Brasi 2: Gangsta Grillz [Explicit]
- Bottom of the Bottle (feat. August Alsina & Lil Wayne) [Explicit] by Curren$y from the Album Bottom of the Bottle (feat. August Alsina & Lil Wayne) [Explicit]
- Rich (feat. August Alsina) [Explicit] by Kirko Bangz from the Album Rich (feat. August Alsina) [Explicit]
- Pumpin House Workout, Vol. 1 Non-Stop DJ Mix by Cary August by Continuous DJ Mix from the Album Pumpin House Compilation Workout, Vol. 1 - (130 BPM) - Gym Fitness for Aerobics Classes, Running, Cardio & Elliptical Machines
- He Said (feat. Chris August) by Group 1 Crew from the Album Fearless
- Bottom of the Bottle (feat. August Alsina & Lil Wayne) [Clean] by Curren$y from the Album Bottom of the Bottle (feat. August Alsina & Lil Wayne) [Clean]
- Fuck The World [feat. August Alsina] [Explicit] by Jeezy from the Album Seen It All: The Autobiography (Deluxe) [Explicit]
- Hard Hearted Hannah (Recorded August, 1924) by Belle Baker from the Album Belle Baker (Encore 1) [Recorded 1919-1929]
- I Want To Take You Higher (Live at The Woodstock Music & Art Fair, August 16, 1969) by Sly And The Family Stone from the Album Sly & The Family Stone: The Woodstock Experience
- Baby, What You Want Me to Do (Live at International Hotel Las Vegas, NV, August 23, 1969, Dinner Show) by Elvis Presley from the Album Elvis In Person At The International Hotel
Books about August:
- Enchanted August: A Novel - Jun 2, 2015 by Brenda Bowen
- August (One Black Rose Book 2) - Dec 18, 2013 by Maddy Edwards
- August - Aug 1983 by Judith Rossner
- August (Prairie Grooms, Book One) - Apr 21, 2014 by Kit Morgan
- August - Jul 8, 2014 by Judith Rossner
- August: Osage County - Acting Edition - Nov 10, 2009 by Tracy Letts
- June and August - Sep 1, 2009 by Vivian Walsh and Adam McCauley
- August Skies - Apr 16, 2015 by Kathleen Souza and Hannah Robidoux
- The First Fifteen Lives of Harry August - Oct 21, 2014 by Claire North
- The Guns of August: The Pulitzer Prize-Winning Classic About the Outbreak of World War I - Aug 3, 2004 by Barbara W. Tuchman and Robert K. Massie
Movies about August:
- August: Osage County2013 R CC
- August Rush2007 PG CC
- August Wilson: The Ground on Which I Stand2015 NR CC
- Mid August Lunch (English Subtitled)2009 NR
- A Cold Wind In August2012 NR CC
- Christmas in August (English Subtitled)1998 NR
- Five Dolls For An August Moon (English Subtitled) NR
- The Whales Of August2008 NR CC
- Los Angeles Times The Envelope Screening Series, in Association with EPIX: August: Osage County NR CC
- August Light: Wilson's Creek and the Battle for Missouri2012 NR
Wiki information August:
- University of Göttingen
- Educational Institution Campus, College/University, Educational Institution, Organization, Employer, Location, Ranked item
The University of Göttingen, known informally as Georgia Augusta, is a public comprehensive research university in the city of Göttingen, Germany. Founded in 1734 by George II, King of Great Britain and Elector of Hanover, and starting classes in...
- 10 August
- Event, Military Conflict
The insurrection of 10 August 1792 was one of the defining events in the history of the French Revolution. The day of 10 August resulted in the fall of the French monarchy after storming the Tuileries Palace by the National Guard of the...
- 1991 Soviet coup d'état attempt
- Event, Military Conflict
The 1991 Soviet coup d'état attempt, also known as the August Putsch or August Coup, was a coup d'état attempt by a group of members of the Soviet Union's government to take control of the country from Soviet president Mikhail Gorbachev. The coup...
- Namesake, Person, Month
August is the eighth month of the year in the Julian and Gregorian calendars and one of seven months with a length of 31 days. In the Southern Hemisphere, August is the seasonal equivalent of February in the Northern Hemisphere. In many European...
- Augustus II the Strong
- Organization founder, Noble person, Deceased Person, Family member, Politician, Person Or Being In Fiction, Monarch, Chivalric Order Member, Person
Augustus II the Strong of the Albertine line of the House of Wettin was Elector of Saxony, Imperial Vicar and became King of Poland and Grand Duke of Lithuania. Augustus' great physical strength earned him the nicknames "the Strong", "the Saxon...
- Augustus III of Poland
- Noble person, Deceased Person, Monarch, Person, Politician
Augustus III was King of Poland and Grand Duke of Lithuania from 1734 until 1763, as well as Elector of Saxony in the Holy Roman Empire from 1733 until 1763 where he was known as Frederick Augustus II. The only legitimate son of Augustus II of...
- Atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki
- Disaster, Event, Project focus, Film subject, Art Subject, Military Conflict, Literature Subject
The United States dropped atomic bombs on the Japanese cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki in August 1945, during the final stage of the Second World War. The two bombings, which killed at least 129,000 people, remain the only use of nuclear weapons for...
- Russo-Georgian War
- Military Conflict, Event, War
The Russo-Georgian War was an armed conflict between Georgia, Russia, and the Russian-backed self-proclaimed republics of South Ossetia and Abkhazia. The war took place in August 2008 following a period of worsening relations between Russia and...
- August Strindberg
- Novelist, Person Or Being In Fiction, Identity, Person, Lyricist, Topic, Fictional Character Creator, Author, , Topic
Johan August Strindberg was a Swedish playwright, novelist, poet, essayist and painter. A prolific writer who often drew directly on his personal experience, Strindberg's career spanned four decades, during which time he wrote over 60 plays and more...
- Stanisław August Poniatowski
- Organization founder, Deceased Person, Monarch, Chivalric Order Founder, Person, Noble person
Stanisław II August was the last King and Grand Duke of the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth. He remains a controversial figure in Polish history. Recognized as a great patron of the arts and sciences and a supporter of progressive reforms, he is also...