Meaning : Great, Variation of the name August, meaning 'great', 'magnificent'.,
Pronunciation : (aw-GUS-tah), ow-GUWS-tah (German, Polish), ow-GOOS-tah (Italian), ə-GUS-tə (English) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Augusta:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Augusta:
- English Meaning: The name Augusta is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Augusta is: Introduced to Britian by the Hanoverians in the early 18th century, became popular until the beginning of the 20th century.
- American Meaning: The name Augusta is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Augusta is: Introduced to Britian by the Hanoverians in the early 18th century, became popular until the beginning of the 20th century.
- Latin Meaning: The name Augusta is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Augusta is: Majestic, grand. The feminine form of Augustus; meaning majestic dignity or venerable, originally given to female relatives of Roman emperors. Famous bearer: British King George III's mother was named Augusta.
- Feminine form of AUGUSTUS. It was introduced to Britain when king George III, a member of the German House of Hanover, gave this name to his second daughter in the 18th century.
Definition funny of Augusta:
- Augusta is the most perfect girl in the world, she is my Grace.
- I spent a month in Augusta and the only thing there was to do was go to Wal-mart and make fun of all the fat rednecks.
- Augusta sucks Augusta Ga
- tiger woods went to augusta and won the green jacket
- Hey Boi, Im rollin down I-20 To Augusta, from the ATl U gonna come?
- tiger woods- well im off to georgia trainer- god speed
- Jack: What's the capital of Georgia? Drake: Oh, I know this one! Augusta! Jack: Dude, it's Maine!
Expression information Augusta:
- People with this name tend to be passionate, compassionate, intuitive, romantic, and to have magnetic personalities. They are usually humanitarian, broadminded and generous, and tend to follow professions where they can serve humanity. Because they are so affectionate and giving, they may be imposed on. They are romantic and easily fall in love, but may be easily hurt and are sometimes quick-tempered.
Soul information Augusta:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to lead, organize, supervise, and to achieve status, power and wealth.
Songs about Augusta:
- Augusta by Don Cherry & Willie Nelson from the Album Augusta
- Mother Popcorn (Live At Bell Auditorium, Augusta, GA/1969) by James Brown from the Album Sex Machine
- Spinning Wheel (Live At Bell Auditorium, Augusta, GA/1969) by James Brown from the Album Sex Machine
- If I Ruled The World (Live At Bell Auditorium, Augusta, GA/1969) by James Brown from the Album Sex Machine
- Living God (feat. Vineyard Community Church Augusta) by Vineyard Worship from the Album Reveal: New Songs from Vineyard Worship
- I Don't Want Nobody To Give Me Nothing (Open Up The Door I'll Get It Myself) (Live At Bell Auditorium, Augusta... by James Brown from the Album Sex Machine
- Pictures From Augusta by Rrhot: David Dachinger & Radical Rob from the Album Master Works: Soundtrack Music From And Inspired By Golf's Majors On CBS
- It's A Man's Man's Man's World (Live At Bell Auditorium, Augusta, GA/1969) by James Brown from the Album Sex Machine
- There Was A Time (Live At Bell Auditorium, Augusta, GA/1969) by James Brown from the Album Sex Machine
- Sweet Augusta Darlin' by Vince Gill from the Album These Days
Books about Augusta:
- Miracle at Augusta - Apr 6, 2015 by James Patterson and Peter de Jonge
- The Masters: Golf, Money, and Power in Augusta, Georgia - Mar 16, 1999 by Curt Sampson
- Augusta (Promised Land Romances) - Dec 18, 2012 by Carolyn Brown
- Plain Folk and Gentry in a Slave Society: White Liberty and Black Slavery in Augusta's Hinterlands - Apr 1, 1998 by J. William Harris
- Augusta National & The Masters: A Florist's Walk Down Magnolia Lane - Aug 25, 2015 by Margaret Brown
- Winterborne (Universe Unbound Book 1) - Apr 24, 2011 by Augusta Blythe
- The Noel Surprise - Jul 3, 2015 by Augusta Hill
- To Come Back - Jan 3, 2014 by Augusta Henry
- Wilbur and Orville Wright: Young Fliers (Childhood of Famous Americans) - Oct 31, 1986 by Augusta Stevenson
- Glory Be - Dec 30, 2014 by Augusta Scattergood
Movies about Augusta:
- Augusta, Gone2011 CC
- Augusta's Master Plan: From Sherman's March to Arnie's Army-Director's Cut2011 NR
- Augusta's Master Plan: From Sherman's March to Arnie's Army2011 NR
- Augusta's Master Plan: From Sherman's March to Arnie's Army2011
- Augusta's Master Plan: From Sherman's March to Arnie's Army-Director's Cut2011
- International Tournee of Animation 21989 PG by Maureen McElheron and Carole Holliday
- 007 - Vivi e lascia morireÂ 2014 Unrated
- 007 - Vendetta privataÂ 2014 Unrated
- Casino Royale 007Â 2013 Unrated
- V.A. - Augusta Camp 2012 In Yokohama Office Augusta 20Th Anniversary (2DVDS) [Japan DVD] AUBL-32 Unrated
Wiki information Augusta:
- Capital of administrative division, Location, Dated location, Governmental Jurisdiction, HUD County Place, City/Town/Village, HUD Foreclosure Area, Travel destination, Sports Team Location, Newspaper circulation area
Augusta–Richmond County US /ə.ˈɡʌs.tə/ is a consolidated city-county in the U.S. state of Georgia, located at the fall line of the Savannah River, at the head of its navigable portion. The city was named after Princess Augusta of Saxe-Gotha, wife of...
- Capital of administrative division, City/Town/Village, Newspaper circulation area, Administrative Division, HUD County Place, Political District, HUD Foreclosure Area, Dated location, Location, Statistical region
Augusta is the capital of the U.S. state of Maine and the county seat of Kennebec County. The city's population was 19,136 at the 2010 census, making it the third-smallest state capital and the eighth-largest city in Maine. Located on the Kennebec...
- Ada Lovelace
- Author, Film subject, Computer Scientist, Art Subject, Deceased Person, Person, Literature Subject, Noble person, Name source, Influence Node
Augusta Ada King, Countess of Lovelace was an English mathematician and writer, chiefly known for her work on Charles Babbage's early mechanical general-purpose computer, the Analytical Engine. Her notes on the engine include what is recognised as...
- Augusta County
- US County, Newspaper circulation area, Dated location, Location, Administrative Division, HUD Foreclosure Area, Statistical region
Augusta County is a United States county located in the Shenandoah Valley on the western edge of the Commonweatlh of Virginia. It is the second-largest county in Virginia by total area, and it surrounds the independent cities of Staunton and...
- Augusta Victoria of Schleswig-Holstein
- Person, Noble person, Deceased Person, Family member
Augusta Victoria of Schleswig-Holstein was the last German empress and queen of Prussia as the first wife of Wilhelm II, German Emperor.
- Dated location, City/Town/Village, HUD County Place, Statistical region, Location, HUD Foreclosure Area
Augusta is a city in Butler County, Kansas, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city population was 9,274.
- Dated location, Location, Statistical region, HUD Foreclosure Area, HUD County Place, City/Town/Village
Augusta is a home rule-class city in Bracken County, Kentucky, in the United States. It is sited upon the southern bank of the Ohio River. As of the 2010 census, the city population was 1,190. When Bracken County was organized in 1796, Augusta was...
- Statistical region, HUD Foreclosure Area, City/Town/Village, Dated location, HUD County Place, Location
Augusta is a city in Eau Claire County, Wisconsin, United States. The population was 1,550 at the 2010 census. The city is located entirely within the Town of Bridge Creek.
- Statistical region, Dated location, HUD County Place, HUD Foreclosure Area, Capital of administrative division, Location, City/Town/Village
Augusta is a city in Woodruff County, Arkansas, United States, located on the east bank of the White River. The population was 2,693 at the 2000 census. The city is the county seat of Woodruff County.
- Augusta of Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach
- Noble person, Person, Deceased Person
Princess Augusta of Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach was the Queen of Prussia and the first German Empress as the consort of William I, German Emperor.