Meaning : Fair Headed, Fair head, Derived from Old Celtic names Fionnbharr meaning 'fair' and Bearach meaning 'sharp'., Fair headed,
Pronunciation : (BA-ree), BA ree, BAR-ee, BER-ee ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Barry:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Barry:
- Barry is an Anglicized form of the Irish name Barra, which comes from 'Fionnbarr'. Famous namesakes include Barry Manilow and Barry White (singers).
- Gaelic Meaning: The name Barry is a Gaelic baby name. In Gaelic the meaning of the name Barry is: Spear.
- American Meaning: The name Barry is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Barry is: Spear.
- English Meaning: The name Barry is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Barry is: Fair-haired.
- Celtic Meaning: The name Barry is a Celtic baby name. In Celtic the meaning of the name Barry is: Marksman.
- French Meaning: The name Barry is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Barry is: Lives at the barrier.
- Irish Meaning: The name Barry is an Irish baby name. In Irish the meaning of the name Barry is: Fair haired. Also from the Irish word for spear. Used regurarly throughout the English-speaking world since the early 20th century.
- Anglicized form of BAIRRE. It is also sometimes used as an Anglicized form of BERACH.
Definition funny of Barry:
- If you were to look up the sexiest man alive, there would be a photo of Barry.
- "Awright, Mike! It's pure barry n that to hear fae ye, mate"
- He doesn't have the barry to win this game!
- Woman after night of passion: Oh my God. That was amazing Ted. Ted: You could say I was a Barry? Woman: Definitely was a Barry.
- Man, our meteorology professor is very barry amazing.
- 'wow look over there hes a barry!'
- "U HAVIN A BARRY M8!!!" "BARRY"
Expression information Barry:
- People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.
Soul information Barry:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Barry:
- Dirty Barry Stole The Bluebird - The Fratellis
- The Adventures Of Barry McKenzie - Smacka Fizgibbon
- The Secret Garden (Sweet Seduction Suite) [feat. Barry White, Al B. Sure!, James Ingram, El DeBarge] by Quincy Jones from the Album Ultimate Collection: Quincy Jones
- Guilty (Duet With Barry Gibb) by Barbra Streisand duet with Barry Gibb from the Album Guilty
- Barry Lyndon - Sarabande by City Of Prague Philharmonic from the Album 100 Greatest Film Themes
- "Christmas Vacation" From National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation" (Cynthia Weil, Barry Mann) (feat. Dominik Hauser) by Katie Campbell from the Album "Christmas Vacation" From National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation" (Cynthia Weil, Barry Mann) (feat. Dominik Hauser) - Single
- The Secret Garden (Sweet Seduction Suite) [feat. Barry White, Al B. Sure!, James Ingram, El DeBarge] by Quincy Jones from the Album From Q, With Love
- The Secret Garden (Sweet Seduction Suite) [feat. Barry White, Al B. Sure!, James Ingram, El DeBarge] by Quincy Jones from the Album 90's Soul Number 1's
- Somewhere Down the Road (Karaoke Version) (Originally Performed By Barry Manilow) by Albert 2 Stone from the Album Greatest Karaoke Hits, Vol. 362 (Karaoke Version)
- Copacabana (Instrumental Track With Background Vocals)[Karaoke in the style of Barry Manilow] by Easy Karaoke Players from the Album Easy Instrumental Hits, Vol. 4 (Karaoke Version)
Books about Barry:
- Dog Diaries #3: Barry - Aug 6, 2013 by Kate Klimo and Tim Jessell
- Live Right and Find Happiness (Although Beer is Much Faster): Life Lessons and Other Ravings from Dave Barry - Mar 3, 2015 by Dave Barry
- You Can Date Boys When You're Forty: Dave Barry on Parenting and Other Topics He Knows Very Little About - Mar 3, 2015 by Dave Barry
- Why We Work (TED Books) - Sep 1, 2015 by Barry Schwartz
- Dare: The New Way to End Anxiety and Stop Panic Attacks - May 8, 2015 by Barry McDonagh
- The Paradox of Choice: Why More Is Less - Jan 18, 2005 by Barry Schwartz
- The Worst Class Trip Ever - May 5, 2015 by Dave Barry
- Barry Loser: My Dad is a Loser - May 7, 2012 by Jim Smith
- Mess: One Man's Struggle to Clean Up His House and His Act - Aug 10, 2015 by Barry Yourgrau
- What It Is - May 13, 2008 by Lynda Barry
Movies about Barry:
- Barry Lyndon1975 PG CC
- A Very Barry Christmas2009 G CC
- The Nine Lives Of Marion Barry2010 NR CC
- The Trouble with Barry2013 NR CC
- Todd Barry: Super Crazy2014 CC
- Barry Munday2010 R CC
- Barry'd Treasure Season 12014 CC
- Sports Innerview: Barry Bonds1996 NR CC
- Firing Line with William F. Buckley Jr. "Buckley Looks Back with Barry Goldwater on Politics, Etc."1989 Unrated CC
- Someone Marry Barry2014 NR CC
Wiki information Barry:
- Film character, TV Character, Comic Book Character, TV subject, Fictional Character
The Flash is a fictional superhero appearing in American comic books published by DC Comics. Barry Allen is the second and most recognized character known as the Flash. The character first appeared in Showcase #4, created by writer Robert Kanigher...
- Barry, Vale of Glamorgan
- City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Filming location, Dated location, Administrative Division, Location
Barry is a town and community in the Vale of Glamorgan in Wales. It is located along the northern coast of the Bristol Channel less than 7 miles south-southwest of Cardiff. Barry is a seaside resort, with attractions including several beaches and...
- J.J. Barry
- Film score Artist, TV Actor, Lyricist, , Composer, Award Nominee, Award Winner, Broadcast Artist, Person, Musician
John Barry Prendergast, OBE was an English composer and conductor of film music. He composed the soundtracks for 11 of the James Bond films between 1963 and 1987, and also arranged and performed the "James Bond Theme" to the first film in the series,...
- Barry Goldwater
- Hobbyist, Author, Visual Artist, Deceased Person, Award Winner, Identity, Topic, Person, Politician, Literature Subject
Barry Morris Goldwater was a businessman and five-term United States Senator from Arizona and the Republican Party's nominee for president in the 1964 election. Goldwater is the politician most often credited for sparking the resurgence of the...
- Marion Barry
- Film actor, Author, Identity, Topic, Deceased Person, Person or entity appearing in film, Politician, Topic, Person, Disaster survivor
Marion Shepilov Barry, Jr. was an American politician who served as the second Mayor of the District of Columbia from 1979 to 1991, and again as the fourth mayor from 1995 to 1999. A Democrat, Barry had served three tenures on the Council of the...
- Barry Manilow
- Soft rock Artist, TV Producer, Broadcast Artist, Author, TV program guest, Architectural structure owner, Record Producer, Lyricist, Theatrical Composer, Musical Artist
Barry Manilow is an American singer-songwriter and producer. He is best known for such recordings as "Mandy", "Can't Smile Without You", and "Copacabana". In 1978, five of his albums were on the best-seller charts simultaneously, a feat equalled only...
- Madame du Barry
- Person, Art Subject, Deceased Person, Person Or Being In Fiction
Jeanne Bécu, comtesse du Barry was the last Maîtresse-en-titre of Louis XV of France and one of the victims of the Reign of Terror during the French Revolution.
- Barry Bonds
- Film actor, TV Actor, Person, Measured person, Award Winner, Sports League Award Winner, Topic, Award Nominee, Athlete, Identity
Barry Lamar Bonds is an American former professional baseball left fielder who played 22 seasons in Major League Baseball with the Pittsburgh Pirates and San Francisco Giants. Bonds received seven NL MVP awards and 14 All-Star selections, and is...
- Barry Town United F.C.
- Sports Team, Social network user, Football team
Barry Town United F.C. is an association football team based in Barry. They are known for representing Wales in Europe as winners of the Welsh Premier League and Welsh Cup during the 1990s and early 2000s and have also competed in England's Southern...
- Bee Gees
- Soft rock Artist, Person, Composer, Award Winner, Musical Group, Musical Artist, Musician, Social network user, TV subject, Broadcast Artist
The Bee Gees were a pop music group formed in 1958. The group's line-up consisted of brothers Barry, Robin, and Maurice Gibb. The trio were successful for most of their decades of recording music, but they had two distinct periods of exceptional...