Meaning : King,
Pronunciation : BAZ ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Baz:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information Baz:
- Greek Meaning: The name Baz is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Baz is: Royal. Kingly. St Basil the Great was Bishop of Caesarea in the latter half of the 4th century. This name was introduced into Western Europe by the Crusaders. Derived from the same Greek word as the plant name basil.
- Diminutive of BARRY or BASIL (1)
Definition funny of Baz:
- 1. She is such a baz. 2. That movie was so baz. 3. What a Baz!
- Jacob: are you smashing a baz tonight Terry? Terry: no because I'm a pussy
- I really need a Baz
- An exercise in pointers: int foo; int * bar = &foo; int ** baz = &bar; // (*baz == bar) now evaluates to true
- I wish Baz would leave B3ta, his joke is wearing thin.
- "I was on the bus and i was about to baz, I couldn't hold it in so i bazzed in my handbag" or: "Careful you don't stand in that baz" or: "Archibald, someone's bazzed in the corner, can you clean it up please?"
- Baz (after 15 pints):'ere, you just spilled me bird. an' stop lookin' at me pint! -- Brit Holiday Maker #1: Not much foreign culture on disply here, is there? Brit Holiday Maker #2: No, the whole place is full of Baz's. We'll go somewhere more expensive next year.
Expression information Baz:
- People with this name tend to be idealistic, highly immaginative, intuitive, and spiritual. They seek after spiritual truth and often find it. They tend to be visionary and may inspire others. If they fail to develop their potential, they may become dreamers, or misuse power.
Soul information Baz:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Baz:
- Everybody's Free (To Wear Sunscreen) [Originally Performed By Baz Luhrmann] [Full Vocal Version] by Paris Music from the Album Karaoke Hits 1999, Vol. 2
- Goodbye (feat. Baz Francis) by Donnie Vie from the Album Goodbye: Enough Z'nuff
- Dobareh Baz Khaham Gasht by Dariush from the Album Dobareh Baz Khaham Gasht
- Everybody's Free (To Wear Sunscreen) - Sound-A-Like As Made Famous By: Baz Luhrmann by Studio Group from the Album Almost Pop: One Week
- Baz Havaye Vatanam Arezoust (Masnavi Bayat Esfahan) by Shahram Nazeri from the Album Honar-E Tasnif - VII
- Everybody's Free (To Wear Sunscreen) (Karaoke-Version) As Made Famous By: Baz Luhrmann by Studio Group from the Album Karaoke Pop: Eloise
- The Nutcracker Suite (Baz Kuts Breaks Mix) by Berlin Symphony Orchestra from the Album Christmas Remixed - Holiday Classics Re-Grooved
- The Nutcracker Suite (Baz Kuts Breaks Mix) (Baz Kuts Breaks Mix) by Berlin Symphony Orchestra from the Album Holiday Dance Party - The Christmas Remixes
- Baz Amad by Mohammad Nouri, Shahram Golparian from the Album Shekoofeh dar Shekoofhe (Blossoms)
- Baz Mano Kashti by Morteza from the Album Best of 90's Persian Music Vol 5
Books about Baz:
- Zozzy and Baz Rescue a Dog (The Adventures of Zozzy and Baz...and Sissy Too.) (Volume 1) - Jul 14, 2015 by Erika Lee Krebs
- Near Black: White-to-Black Passing in American Culture - Oct 1, 2008 by Baz Dreisinger
- Explanation of Important Lessons for Every Muslim - Jun 2, 2003 by Abdul-Aziz Bin Abdullah Bin Baz and Muhammad Bin Ali Bin Ibrahim Al-Arfaj
- When Words Are Called For: A Defense of Ordinary Language Philosophy - Mar 12, 2012 by Avner Baz
- Research Methods in Theatre and Performance (Research Methods for the Arts and the Humanities) - Apr 18, 2011 by Baz Kershaw and Helen Nicholson
- Disfigured: A Saudi Woman's Story of Triumph Over Violence - Oct 8, 2008 by Rania Al-baz and Catherine Spencer
- Baz Luhrmann: Interviews (Conversations with Filmmakers Series) - Nov 5, 2014 by Tom Ryan
- The Baz-Nama-Yi Nasiri: A Persian Treatise on Falconry (1908) - Jun 12, 2009 by Mirza Husam al-Daulah Timur ibn Husain Ali
- ESSENTIAL LESSONS FOR EVERY MUSLIM. - 1995 by Shaikh Abdul-Aziz bin Abdullah bin. Baz
- Strictly Ballroom: The Red Curtain Parts (Critical Studies of Baz Luhrmann's 'Red Curtain' Films Book 1) - Jun 27, 2011 by Neil Rattigan
Movies about Baz:
- Baz Luhrmann's Red Curtain Trilogy1993 NR
- Puccini - La Boheme / Baz Luhrmann, The Australian Opera1994 NR
- Baz Luhrmann Blu-ray Collection2013 NR
- My Shakespeare - Romeo & Juliet for a New Generation, with Baz Luhrmann2004 NR
- Puccini - La Boheme / Baz Luhrmann, The Australian Opera1994 NR by Cheryl Barker and David Hobson
- Charlie Rose David Brooks & Clarence Page; Baz Luhrmann2006
- Charlie Rose - Baz Luhrmann / Magic Johnson2008
- Luhrmann,Baz Strictly Ballroom (Special Edi2008
- The Baz Luhrmann Collection1992 Unrated
- Baz Lurhman Collection1992 Unrated
Wiki information Baz:
- Baz Luhrmann
- Award Winner, Topic, Film producer, Musician, Opera Director, Lyricist, Musical Artist, Influence Node, Theater Director, Record Producer
Mark Anthony "Baz" Luhrmann is an Australian film director, screenwriter and producer best known for The Red Curtain Trilogy, comprising his romantic comedy film Strictly Ballroom, the romantic drama Romeo + Juliet, and the pastiche-jukebox musical...
- Abd al-Aziz ibn Baz
- Radio personality, Deceased Person, Influence Node, Person, Author
Abdul Aziz bin Abdullah bin Baz, was a Saudi Arabian Islamic scholar and a leading proponent of the Salafi form of Islam. He was the Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia from 1993 until his death in 1999. According to Kepel Gilles Baz was a "figurehead for...
- Tlalnepantla de Baz
- Dated location, Location, Statistical region, Administrative Division, City/Town/Village
Tlalnepantla de Baz is a city and a municipality of the state of Mexico, north of Mexico City. Tlalnepantla comes from the Náhuatl words tlalli and nepantla to mean the middle land. The city was known in prior times as Tlalnepantla de Galeana and...
- Literature Subject
A bazaar is a permanent enclosed merchandising area, marketplace, or street of shops where goods and services are exchanged or sold. The term originates from the Persian word bāzār, from Middle Persian wāzār, from Old Persian vāčar, from...
- Loris Baz
- Measured person, Athlete, Person
Loris Baz is a motorcycle racer from France. For 2015 he races in MotoGP for the Forward Racing team. He has previously competed in the Superbike World Championship, the FIM Superstock 1000 Championship, the British Superbike Championship and the...
- Farouk El-Baz
- Scientist, Academic, Author, Person, Influence Node, Person or entity appearing in film, Topic
Farouk El-Baz is an Egyptian American space scientist who worked with NASA to assist in the planning of scientific exploration of the Moon, including the selection of landing sites for the Apollo missions and the training of astronauts in lunar...
- Baz Warne
- Blues Artist, Film actor, Person, Composer, , Musician, Lyricist, Guitarist, Topic, Musical Artist
Barry "Baz" Warne is the current guitarist and vocalist of The Stranglers. Earlier in his career, he was the guitarist and front-man of numerous bands. His first recordings to be released were with the Sunderland Punk band the Toy Dolls, whom he...
- Simon Baz
- Fictional Character
Simon Baz is a fictional comic book superhero appearing in books published by DC Comics, usually in those starring the Green Lantern Corps, an extraterrestrial police force of which Simon is a member. Created by writer Geoff Johns and artist Doug...
Bazooka is the common name for a man-portable recoilless antitank rocket launcher weapon, widely fielded by the United States Army. Also referred to as the "Stovepipe", the innovative bazooka was among the first generation of rocket-propelled...
- Moulin Rouge!
- Musical Album, Soundtrack, Award-Nominated Work
Moulin Rouge! Music from Baz Luhrmann's Film is a soundtrack album to Baz Luhrmann's 2001 film Moulin Rouge!. It was released on May 8, 2001. The album features most of the songs featured in the film. However, some of the songs are alternate versions...