Meaning : Emanating Happiness, Blessed, A short form of the name Beatrix or Beatrice, meaning 'pilgrim' or 'bringer of joy'. Associated with travel.,
Pronunciation : BEE, (BIY), BEE ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Bea:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Bea:
- Bea originally came about as a pet form of the feminine name Beatrice but is now sometimes found as an independent name. Beatrice is the anglicised version of the Latin name Beatrix which is said to mean ‘Emanating Happiness’.
- Latin Meaning: The name Bea is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Bea is: F: Ameaning bringer of joy. In the Divine Comedy, Beatrice was Dante's guide through Paradise, perhaps inspired by Beatrice Portinari who was Dante's earliest love.
- Short form of BEATRIX
Definition funny of Bea:
- Bea is amazing! I've never met a girl like Bea before. Even though she is a dork, Bea is awesome.
- "I love BEA with all my heart." "OW! Dammit, i burned my lips on BEA again!" "OoOoOo, that BEA turns me on!" "I'd do BEA anytime, anywhere."
- Holy crap, that's the coolest bea I've ever seen!
- Person 1: Wow, I wish I could be Bea's friend. Person 2: Dude, you can.
- I love you forever Bea :) <3
- SMD BEA
- Come here bea... Bea can you pick up some milk on your way home
Expression information Bea:
- People with this name are competent, practical, and often obtain great power and wealth. They tend to be successful in business and commercial affairs, and are able to achieve great material dreams. Because they often focus so strongly on business and achievement, they may neglect their private lives and relationships.
Soul information Bea:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Bea:
- Photograph (feat. Bea Miller) by Boyce Avenue from the Album Cover Collaborations, Vol. 3
- See You Again (feat. Bea Miller) by Boyce Avenue from the Album Cover Collaborations, Vol. 3
- We Can't Stop (feat. Bea Miller) by Boyce Avenue from the Album Cover Collaborations, Vol. 2
- Roar (feat. Bea Miller) by Boyce Avenue from the Album Cover Collaborations, Vol. 2
- Fire N Gold (Originally Performed by Bea Miller) [Karaoke Version] by Crimson Melody from the Album Fire N Gold (Originally Performed by Bea Miller)
- Cagey Bea by Junior Brown from the Album Mixed Bag
- Fire n Gold (Originally Performed by Bea Miller) [Karaoke Instrumental] by Doc Holiday from the Album Doc's Sexy Instrumentals 7.0
- Bea-u-ti-ful People Of Denver by Original Broadway Cast of 'The Unsinkable Molly Brown' from the Album The Unsinkable Molly Brown
- Bea's Song (River Song Trilogy (Album Version) by Cowboy Junkies from the Album Lay It Down
- Whistle While You Work (feat. Bea Wain) by Larry Clinton & His Orchestra from the Album The Songs of World War II - 50 Hits
Books about Bea:
- Little Bea - Mar 29, 2011 by Daniel Roode
- Bea in the Nutcracker - Oct 6, 2015 by Rachel Isadora
- For Bea - Sep 9, 2004 by Kristen Von Kreisler
- Sweet Bea (Sir Arthur's Legacy Book 1) - Sep 1, 2014 by Sarah Hegger
- Bea at Ballet - May 10, 2012 by Rachel Isadora
- Bea Gives Up Her Pacifier: The book that makes children WANT to move on from pacifiers! - Apr 10, 2014 by Jenny Album
- Little Bea and the Snowy Day - Dec 27, 2011 by Daniel Roode
- Zero Waste Home: The Ultimate Guide to Simplifying Your Life by Reducing Your Waste - Apr 9, 2013 by Bea Johnson
- Tea With Bea: Recipes from Bea's of Bloomsbury - Sep 1, 2011 by Bea Vo
- The Expedition - Oct 1, 2015 by Bea Uusma
Movies about Bea:
- Learn to Swim with Miss Bea - A Nadar ... PARENTS, TEACH YOUR OWN CHILD TO SWIM with detailed swimming lessons...2005
- Lifetime Intimate Portraits: The Golden Girls1995 NR
- Special Needs Yoga with Bea Ammidown2008
- The Mistress (2012)-Director's Cut Filipino DVD - Bea Alonzo, John Lloyd Cruz2012
- Unstable Fables Goldilocks And The 3 Bea PG
- Pilates When Pregnant with Bea Wood2014
- Special Needs Yoga with Bea Ammidown: PAL version2008
- Bea: Definitive Newsreel History 1946-742011 Unrated
- The Andy Griffith Show - Aunt Bea & The Medine Man , High Noon In Mayberry1960 G by Andy Griffith and Don Knox
- Best of Andy Griffith Show: Dogs, Dogs, Dogs; High Noon in Mayberry; Aunt Bea's Medicine1960 NR by Andy Griffith and Ron Howard
Wiki information Bea:
- Bea Arthur
- Actor, Art Subject, Topic, Influence Node, Musician, Author, TV Actor, Deceased Person, Film actor, Person
Beatrice "Bea" Arthur was an American actress, comedian, and singer whose career spanned seven decades. Arthur achieved fame as the character Maude Findlay on the 1970s sitcoms All in the Family and Maude, and as Dorothy Zbornak on the 1980s sitcom...
- BEA Systems
- Computer software Business, Organization partnership, Defunct Organization, Employer, Issuer, Business Operation, Organization
BEA Systems, Inc. was a company specialized in enterprise infrastructure software products which was wholly acquired by Oracle Corporation on April 29, 2008.
- Bea Benaderet
- Actor, Award Nominee, Person, Influence Node, Deceased Person, Film actor, TV Actor
Beatrice “Bea” Benaderet was an American actress born in New York City and reared in San Francisco, California. Her major breaks in radio came on The Jack Benny Program and as a member of Orson Welles's Mercury Theatre repertory company. She appeared...
- Bea Alonzo
- Pop Artist, TV Personality, TV Actor, Influence Node, Film actor, Musical Artist, Person, Award Winner
Phylbert Angelie Ranollo Fagestrom, more popularly known as Bea Alonzo is a British-Filipino film and television actress, host and singer. She is currently part of ABS-CBN contract talents.
- Augustin Bea
- Person, Deceased Person, Religious Leader, Award Winner, Author
Augustin Bea, S.J., was a German Jesuit priest and scholar at the Pontifical Gregorian University specialising in biblical studies and biblical archeology. He also served as the personal confessor of Pope Pius XII. In 1959, Pope John XXIII made him a...
- Character Species, Animal, Film subject, Organism Classification, Official symbol
Bears are mammals of the family Ursidae. Bears are classified as caniforms, or doglike carnivorans, with the pinnipeds being their closest living relatives. Although only eight species of bears are extant, they are widespread, appearing in a wide...
- Accommodation feature, TV subject, Art Subject, Literature Subject, Geographical feature category
A beach is a landform along the coast of an ocean, sea, lake or river. It usually consists of loose particles, which are often composed of rock, such as sand, gravel, shingle, pebbles, or cobblestones. The particles comprising a beach are...
- Bea Binene
- Actor, Film actor, Person, TV Actor, Award Winner, Topic, TV Personality, Musical Artist
Beanca Marie Binene, also known as Bea Binene is a Filipina actress and television host. She was a finalist on StarStruck Kids and has played the role of Natalie Dimaculangan on First Time. She is also one of the Junior Child Ambassadors for the...
- Aisling Bea
- Actor, Topic, Film actor, Person
Aisling Bea is a film actress.
- Name source, Animal breed, Character Species, Animal, Literature Subject, Organism Classification
The Beagle is a breed of small to medium-sized dog. A member of the hound group, it is similar in appearance to the foxhound, but smaller with shorter legs and longer, softer ears. Beagles are scent hounds, developed primarily for tracking hare,...