Meaning : Stone,
Origin : Armenian,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Bedros:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Bedros:
- Western Armenian transcription of PETROS
Songs about Bedros:
- About You (Roberto Bedros remix) by Baltic Pirates from the Album About You
- Bedros Ave by DopeHugo from the Album One Dope Friday Night
- Bedros Seremdjiani Hishadagin by Karnig Sarkissian from the Album Lisbon Five, Armenian Patriotic Songs
- The Song of Bedros Turian: I Adore You by Komitas Chamber Choir from the Album Choral and Orchestral Music
- The Song of Bedros Turian: I Loved You by Komitas Chamber Choir from the Album Choral and Orchestral Music
- The Song of Bedros Turian: The Pond by Komitas Chamber Choir from the Album Choral and Orchestral Music
- The Song of Bedros Turian: To Love, To Reject by Komitas Chamber Choir from the Album Choral and Orchestral Music
- The Song of Bedros Turian: To the Maiden by Komitas Chamber Choir from the Album Choral and Orchestral Music
- The Song of Bedros Turian: Violet by Komitas Chamber Choir from the Album Choral and Orchestral Music
- The Song of Bedros Turian: With Her by Komitas Chamber Choir from the Album Choral and Orchestral Music
Books about Bedros:
- Bedros - Aug 8, 2014 by Irene Vosbikian
- Boot Camp Marketing Tactics: How to Start & Grow a 6-Figure Fitness Boot Camp Business - Apr 26, 2012 by Bedros Keuilian
- Fit Body Boot Camp Fat Burning Workouts: The Unstoppable Fitness Formula Gym Version - May 20, 2012 by Bedros Keuilian and Toan Bui
- Fit Body Boot Camp Fat Burning Workouts: The Unstoppable Fitness Formula Home Version - May 20, 2012 by Toan Bui and Bedros Keuilian
- The Unstoppable Fat Loss Formula - Aug 15, 2013 by Bedros Keuilian and Adam R. Ake
- Orhan's Inheritance - Apr 7, 2015 by Aline Ohanesian
- Bosphorus Nights: The Complete Lyric Poems of Bedros Tourian (Harvard Armenian Texts and Studies) - Oct 1, 2006 by James R. Russell
- ARARAT - URARTU THROUGHOUT THE BIBLE - Jul 7, 2015 by Bedros Tomassian
- The Cry of the Tormented - May 20, 2015 by Mary Ellen Hewsen and Varoujan Der Simonian
- Zaven's Destiny - Apr 7, 2015 by Bedros Margosian and Elizabeth Marks (Margosian)
Wiki information Bedros:
- Bedros Kirkorov
- Bandleader, Person
Bedros Filipovich Kirkorov is a Bulgarian and Russian singer and bandleader of Armenian origin. He was awarded the People's Artist of Russia title; and is the father of Filip Kirkorov.
- Bedros Tourian
- Deceased Person, Person, Author
Bedros Tourian was a famous Western Armenian poet, playwright and actor.
- Nerses Bedros XIX Tarmouni
- Deceased Person, Person, Religious Leader
Nerses Bedros XIX was the patriarch of the Armenian Catholic Church. He was the second son and the fifth of eight children born to Elias Taza and Josephine Azouz. He completed his primary and secondary studies at the College of the Brothers of the...
- Bedros Hadjian
- Man, Person
Bedros Hadjian was a Buenos Aires-based Armenian writer, educator and journalist. In 1954 he became the headteacher of the Armenian school of Deir el Zor, in northern Syria, one of the destination points of Armenians marched off by Ottoman...
- Bedros Keresteciyan
- Person, Deceased Person
Bedros Keresteciyan was an Ottoman linguist, journalist, translator, and writer of the first etymology dictionary of the Turkish language.
- Bedros Bedrosian
- Athlete, Person, Measured person
Bedros Bedrosian is a retired male triple jumper from Romania. His personal best jump was 17.27 metres, achieved in June 1984 in Bucharest. This ranks him second among Romanian triple jumpers, only behind Marian Oprea. He finished fourteenth at the...
- Hovhannes Bedros XVIII Kasparian
- Person, Religious Leader, Deceased Person
Hovhannes Bedros XVIII Kasparian English: John Petros XVIII Kasparian, French: Jean Pierre XVIII Kasparian was the Armenian Catholic Catholicos-Patriarch of Cilicia from 1982-98 when he retired. He was born in Cairo and began his studies in 1943 at...
- Philipp Kirkorov
- Pop Artist, Musician, Award Winner, Film actor, Composer, Person, , Award Nominee, Musical Artist, Topic
Philipp Bedrosovich Kirkorov PAR is a Russian pop singer.
- Bedros Kapamajian
- Deceased Person, Person
Bedros Kapamajian, was an Armenian citizen of the Ottoman Empire, a textile trader, and mayor of the town of Van. During the Second Constitutional Era of the Ottoman Empire, Kapamajian was appointed the mayor of Van on February 2, 1908. The Armenian...
- Steve Bedrosian
- Award Winner, Sports League Award Winner, Athlete, Baseball Player, Person, Measured person, Identity
Stephen Wayne Bedrosian is an American former Major League Baseball player of Armenian descent. Nicknamed "Bedrock", he played from 1981 to 1995 with the Atlanta Braves, Philadelphia Phillies, San Francisco Giants and Minnesota Twins. In 1985, his...