Meaning : She Of Fair Skin, She of Fair Skin,
Origin : Slavic,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Bela:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information Bela:
- Czech Meaning: The name Bela is a Czech baby name. In Czech the meaning of the name Bela is: White.
- Hebrew Meaning: The name Bela is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Bela is: Destruction.
- Hungarian Meaning: The name Bela is a Hungarian baby name. In Hungarian the meaning of the name Bela is: Nickname for Albert 'noble'.
Definition funny of Bela:
- "Who is that beautiful girl?" "Her name is Bela"
- Béla is a common Hungarian Male name. It is pronounced Bay-luh. Most people see it written without the schwa over the "e" and assume it is pronounced Beh-luh. The media has helped this by mispronouncing the following famous Bélas: Béla Lugosi, Béla Karoly, Béla Bartók, Béla Fleck, and Béla Kiss. Bela
- Bela is a beautiful name use for girls in India.
- "Oh damn Bela is the bomb!"
Expression information Bela:
- People with this name tend to be idealistic, highly immaginative, intuitive, and spiritual. They seek after spiritual truth and often find it. They tend to be visionary and may inspire others. If they fail to develop their potential, they may become dreamers, or misuse power.
Soul information Bela:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Bela:
- Bela Lugosi's Dead - Bauhaus
- Bela Lugosi's Dead by Chvrches from the Album Vampire Academy (Music From The Motion Picture)
- Bela Lugosi's Dead (Tomb Raider Mix) by Bauhaus from the Album Singles (Remastered)
- Bela Lugosis Dead by Nouvelle Vague featuring Phoebe Tolmer from the Album Bande A Part
- Cold On The Shoulder [feat. Béla Fleck] by Tony Rice from the Album Cold On The Shoulder
- Bela Lugosi's Dead (Live @ the Old Vic, London) by Bauhaus from the Album Press the Eject and Give Me the Tape
- Bela Lugosi's Dead (Live HP81) by Bauhaus from the Album This Is For When (Hammersmith Palais - 9th November 1981)
- Bela Galo by Trevor Hall from the Album KALA (Deluxe Edition)
- Mule Skinner Blues [feat. Béla Fleck] by Tony Rice from the Album Cold On The Shoulder
- Bela Ciganka by Stoja from the Album Koktel 10
Books about Bela:
- Bela Lugosi in Person - May 25, 2015 by William M. Kaffenberger Jr. and Gary D. Rhodes
- Mikrokosmos Volume 1 Pink: Piano Solo (English, French, German, & Hungarian) - Jun 1, 2004 by Bela Bartok
- Béla Bartók - Jun 9, 2015 by David Cooper
- Bela Balazs: Early Film Theory: Visible Man and the Spirit of Film (Film Europa) - Aug 1, 2011 by B. La Bal Zs and Bela Balazs
- Bela Lugosi and Boris Karloff: The Expanded Story of a Haunting Collaboration, with a Complete Filmography of... - May 13, 2009 by Gregory William Mank
- Bela Bartok Piano Pieces for Children Vol. II - Mar 2000 by Bela Bartok
- Bela Bartok Mikrokosmos Piano Solo Vol. 2 - 1940 by Bela Bartok
- Bela Lugosi - Dreams and Nightmares - Feb 20, 2007 by Gary D. Rhodes and Richard Sheffield
- Mikrokosmos Volume 2 (Pink) English, French, German and Hungarian - Jun 1, 2004 by Bela Bartok
- Astrology: Unlocking The Road To Happiness: Using Our Astrology Sign - Sep 14, 2015 by Amrit Bela
Movies about Bela:
- Bela Kiss: Prologue2013 R CC
- Bela Fleck: How to Write a Banjo Concerto2014 NR CC
- The Bela Lugosi Collection1932 Unrated
- Tarr Bela: I Used to Be A Filmmaker2014 NR CC
- Béla Fleck: How to Write a Banjo Concerto2015 NR
- Bela Lugosi Horror Collection2009 NR
- Bela Fleck: Throw Down Your Heart2008 NR
- Bela Lugosi Meets a Brooklyn Gorilla1952 NR
- Bela Fleck and the Flecktones - Live at the Quick1000 NR
- Bela Lugosi: Scared to Death Collection1952 Unrated
Wiki information Bela:
- Béla IV of Hungary
- Person, Noble person, Deceased Person, Family member, Monarch
Béla IV was King of Hungary and Croatia between 1235 and 1270, and Duke of Styria from 1254 to 1258. Being the oldest son of King Andrew II, he was crowned upon the initiative of a group of influential noblemen in his father's lifetime in 1214. His...
- Béla Fleck
- Bluegrass Artist, Award Winner, Person, Featured artist, Topic, Film director, Composer, TV Actor, Musical Artist, Person or entity appearing in film
Béla Anton Leoš Fleck is an American banjo player. Widely acknowledged as one of the world's most innovative and technically proficient banjo players, he is best known for his work with the bands New Grass Revival and Béla Fleck and the Flecktones.
- Bela Lugosi
- Actor, Influence Node, Deceased Person, Person, Identity, Person or entity appearing in film, TV Actor, Film actor, Name source, TV Personality
Béla Ferenc Dezső Blaskó, better known as Bela Lugosi, was a Hungarian-American actor, famous for portraying Count Dracula in the original 1931 film and for his roles in various other horror films. He had been playing small parts on the stage in his...
- Location, Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Dated location
Bela-Bela is a town in the Limpopo Province of South Africa. Deriving its name from the geothermic hot springs around which the town was built, it is widely known by the name Warmbaths, officially changed to the current name in 2002. Likewise, the...
- Béla III of Hungary
- Monarch, Deceased Person, Family member, Person, Noble person
Béla III was King of Hungary and Croatia between 1172 and 1196. He was the second son of King Géza II and Géza's wife, Euphrosyne of Kiev. Around 1161, Euphrosyne granted Béla a duchy, which included Croatia, central Dalmatia and possibly Sirmium. In...
- Organization member, Statistical region, Identity, Religious Jurisdiction, Organization founder, Organization scope, Dated location, Governmental Jurisdiction, Location, Breed origin
Belarus, officially the Republic of Belarus, is a landlocked country in Eastern Europe bordered by Russia to the northeast, Ukraine to the south, Poland to the west, and Lithuania and Latvia to the northwest. Its capital is Minsk; other major cities...
- Béla Fleck and the Flecktones
- Folk rock Artist, Musical Group, Musical Artist, Record Producer, Featured artist, Broadcast Artist, Social network user, Award Winner, Award Nominee
Béla Fleck and the Flecktones is a primarily instrumental group from the United States, that draws equally on bluegrass, fusion and post-bop, sometimes dubbed "blu-bop". The band formed in 1988, to perform on the PBS series Lonesome Pine Specials....
- Bela B.
- Punk rock Artist, Lyricist, Film actor, Musician, Film music contributor, Social network user, Songwriter, Topic, Person, Record Producer
Dirk Felsenheimer, better known under his stage name Bela B., is a German musician, singer and songwriter. He is best known for being the drummer and one of the singers in the German band Die Ärzte. In 2006, he released his first solo album entitled...
- Béla Kun
- Author, Organization founder, Person, Deceased Person, Politician
Béla Kun, born Béla Kohn, was a Hungarian revolutionary who led the Hungarian Soviet Republic in 1919. Following the fall of the Hungarian revolution, Kun emigrated to the Soviet Union, where he worked as a functionary in the Communist International...
- Béla Károlyi
- Coach, TV Actor, Person, Sports team coach
Béla Károlyi is a Romanian gymnastics coach of Hungarian ethnicity. He was born in Kolozsvár, Romania. Károlyi and his wife, Márta, also of Hungarian origin, immigrated to the United States in 1981, and both have dual citizenship in Romania and the...