Meaning : Son,
Origin : Hebrew,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Beno:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Beno:
- Biblical Meaning: The name Beno is a Biblical baby name. In Biblical the meaning of the name Beno is: His son.
Definition funny of Beno:
- Pete is a beno. There is no way in hell he is getting laid. There will beno pussy for Jim tonight.
- john's been having a tough time tolerating his spoiled suburban existence. john decides to take some LEGAL drugs since all the big scary illegal ones require him to talk to scary people who want his money and his one "friend" said hey man you ever do some benos? and im not talking bout fixing your flatulence. what a night for john's brain.
- One afternoon I thought I was seeing further than everybody else, but then I realized I was standing on the shoulders of beno.
- Look at him doing ballet! Yeah he is such a beno!!
Expression information Beno:
- People with this name tend to be passionate, compassionate, intuitive, romantic, and to have magnetic personalities. They are usually humanitarian, broadminded and generous, and tend to follow professions where they can serve humanity. Because they are so affectionate and giving, they may be imposed on. They are romantic and easily fall in love, but may be easily hurt and are sometimes quick-tempered.
Soul information Beno:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to inspire others in a higher cause, and to share their own strongly held views on spiritual matters.
Songs about Beno:
- O Mmu Beno Mmu by Ladysmith Black Mambazo from the Album Ilembe: Honoring Shaka Zulu
- Sibarone Faya Beno by Kazzabe from the Album Batalla De Las Puntas, Vol. 11
- Beno by Count Bass D from the Album Art For Sale
- All Night Long (feat. Burn Beno & Shawn D) [Explicit] by Poope Balboa from the Album We Hustle [Explicit]
- Anita Baker (Feat. Beno Hooover) [Explicit] by M.B.P. from the Album Repen All Sides
- Another Dollar (Feat. Beno / Gangsta Funds / Eevil) [Explicit] by Triple 6 Gangstars from the Album Triple 6 Gangstars "Ex-Eight Musik Vol. 1" [Explicit]
- Bands Out (feat. Beno Jet Fly) by Randall J Lightner from the Album Off da Wall [Explicit]
- Be My Pornostar Tonight (DJ Beno Summer Muted Mix) by Rox from the Album Be My Pornostar - EP
- Be-No by Dick Jonas from the Album Soul of the Warrior
- The Belly of the Beast (feat. Burn Beno) [Explicit] by Poope Balboa from the Album We Hustle [Explicit]
Books about Beno:
- Good Bye, Boise... Hello, Alaska - The True Story of a family's move to a remote island ranch - Jun 1994 by Cora Holmes and Mike Beno
- School Days (Reminisce Books) - 2000 by Mike Beno
- Tough Times, Strong Women (ILLUSTRATED) - May 1997 by Mike Beno and Clancy Strock
- Overheard At the Country Cafe : a Collec - Jan 1999 by MIKE EDT BENO
- When the Banks Closed We Opened Our Rts (Reminisce Books) - Mar 1999 by Mike Beno
- The Christmases We Used to Know (Reminisce Books) - Sep 1996 by Mike Beno and Clancy Strock
- Orchestrate Your Legacy: Advanced Tax & Legacy Planning Strategies - Oct 22, 2015 by Bob Crosetto and Rick Bailey
- Dining During the Depression: Strong Family Ties, Hard Work, and Good Old-Fashioned Cooking Sustained Folks Through... - Mar 1996 by Karen Thibodeau and Julie Buchasbaum
- Energy Storage in Electric Power Grids (Electrical Engineering) - Jun 29, 2015 by Benoît Robyns and Bruno François
- Land of Israel - 1962 by Beno Rothenberg
Wiki information Beno:
- Beno Udrih
- Identity, Drafted athlete, Measured person, Basketball Player, Person, Topic, Athlete
Beno Udrih is a Slovenian professional basketball player who currently plays for the Memphis Grizzlies of the National Basketball Association. He previously played in the NBA for the San Antonio Spurs, Sacramento Kings, Milwaukee Bucks, Orlando...
- Beno Gutenberg
- Academic, Author, Deceased Person, Person, Influence Node
Beno Gutenberg was a German-American seismologist who made several important contributions to the science. He was a colleague and mentor of Charles Francis Richter at the California Institute of Technology and Richter's collaborator in developing the...
- Beno Blachut
- Singer, Musical Artist, Person, Deceased Person, Musician
Beno Blachut was a lauded Czech operatic tenor. An icon in his own nation, Blachut drew international acclaim through his many commercial recordings of Czech music. He was an instrumental part of the post-World War II school of Czech opera singers...
- Chris Benoit
- Wrestler, Topic, TV Writer, Film actor, Person or entity appearing in film, TV Actor, Person, Deceased Person, Identity, TV Personality
Christopher Michael Benoit(May 21, 1967 – June 24, 2007) was a Canadian professional wrestler who wrestled for Extreme Championship Wrestling, World Championship Wrestling, and World Wrestling Entertainment. A two-time World Heavyweight Champion, he...
- Dated location, Location, Statistical region, City/Town/Village
Bénodet is a commune in the Finistère département in Brittany in northwestern France. The name Benoded means in Breton, "mouth of the Odet". It is about 16 kilometres south of Quimper. The town is home to a casino, a thalassotherapy, cinema, a...
- Beno Lapajne
- Professional Team Handball Player, Olympic athlete, Athlete, Person, Measured person
Beno Lapajne is a professional handball player currently playing for the national team of Slovenia as its goalkeeper. He has taken part in many international events including the Athens Olympics in 2004 and Sydney Olympics in 2000. He started his...
- Beno Eckmann
- Person, Author, Award Winner, Organization founder, Deceased Person
Beno Eckmann was a Swiss mathematician who was a student of Heinz Hopf.
- Melissa Benoist
- Actor, TV Actor, Person, Award Nominee, Film actor, Topic
Melissa Benoist is an actress.
- Benicio del Toro
- Actor, TV Actor, Film writer, Film director, Film producer, Musical Artist, Celebrity, Person, Film actor, Identity
Benicio Monserrate Rafael Del Toro Sánchez, better known as Benicio Del Toro, is a American actor and film producer. He won an Academy Award, a Golden Globe Award, a Screen Actors Guild Award and a BAFTA Award for his role as Javier Rodríguez in...
- Benoit Mandelbrot
- Mathematician, Person, Deceased Person, Chivalric Order Member, Person or entity appearing in film, Topic, Academic, Influence Node, Film subject, Author
Benoit B. Mandelbrot was a Polish-born, French and American mathematician. He is recognized for his contribution to the field of fractal geometry, which included coining the word "fractal" as well as for developing a "theory of roughness" and...