If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Berber:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Definition funny of Berber:
- berber are nice people but unfortunately not as luky as they deserve to be.
- I'm kabyle a dialect of berber (tamazight) language.
- Berber means "free men". 'Idir' is a famous Berber singer with his song "Avava Inouva".
- - Hi I'm a berber from Algeria, near Tizi-Ouzou - Hi I'm a berber from Morocco, in Middle-Atlas - Azul fellak - Azul fellak
- "Is that your girlfriend/boyfriend?" "No, that is my berber!"
- "pa-berber ka naman" (usually said to an officcemate during first blood or birthday or promotion)
Songs about Berber:
- Berber Music by Alaouite from the Album Music of Morocco (Berber Maghreb Music)
- Achkide (Berber/French) (Feat. Afrodiziac) by Ahmed Soultan from the Album Code
- The Berber Of Seville by Bombay Dub Orchestra from the Album Bombay Dub Orchestra
- Essaouira (Acid Paulis Berber Edit) by Constantijn Lange from the Album Orange Atlas
- Moroccan Berber Music : Bedouin Rhythm by Classics of Belly Dance from the Album Qaria and Balady Music
- Subliminal Learn Berber - Silent Ultrasonic Track by Brainwave Mind Voyages from the Album Subliminal Learn Berber
- The Berber of Seville (Sound Shikari Remix) by Bombay Dub Orchestra from the Album New York Remixes
- Berber Gold by William Topley from the Album Sea Fever
- Acemi Berber by Begüm Çiçek from the Album Masallar Diyar? / E?itici ve Ö?retici Çocuk Masallar?
- Acemi Berber by Begüm Çiçek from the Album Begüm Abla'dan Masallar, No. 1
Books about Berber:
- The Berbers: The Peoples of Africa - Dec 8, 1997 by Michael Brett and Elizabeth Fentress
- The Berber Identity Movement and the Challenge to North African States - May 15, 2012 by Bruce Maddy-Weitzman
- Moorish Literature Comprising Romantic Ballads, Tales of the Berbers, Stories of the Kabyles, Folk-Lore, and National... - Dec 18, 2012 by René Basset and René Basset
- Berber Culture on the World Stage: From Village to Video - Nov 3, 2005 by Jane E. Goodman
- Artistry of the Everyday: Beauty and Craftsmanship in Berber Art (Peabody Museum Collections Series) - Jan 14, 2009 by Lisa Bernasek and Hillel S. Burger
- Moroccan Households in the World Economy: Labor and Inequality in a Berber Village - Nov 15, 2008 by David Crawford
- Berber language ideologies, maintenance, and contraction: Gendered variation in the indigenous margins of Morocco... - Apr 1, 2006 by K.E. Hoffman
- Berber Government: The Kabyle Polity in Pre-colonial Algeria (Library of Middle East History) - Aug 19, 2014 by Hugh Roberts
- A Computerized Lexicon of Tamazight: Berber Dialect of Ayt Seghrouchen - Nov 3, 2011 by Ernest T. Abdel-Massih
- The Seven Addictions and Five Professions of Anita Berber: Weimar Berlin's Priestess of Depravity - May 1, 2006 by Mel Gordon
Wiki information Berber:
- Ethnicity, Literature Subject
The Berbers or Amazighs are an ethnic group indigenous to North Africa. They are distributed in an area stretching from the Atlantic Ocean to the Siwa Oasis in Egypt, and from the Mediterranean Sea to the Niger River. Historically, they spoke Berber...
- Berber languages
- Human Language, Language Family
Berber or the Amazigh languages or dialects are a family of similar and closely related languages and dialects indigenous to North Africa. They are spoken by large populations in Algeria and Morocco, and by smaller populations in Libya, Tunisia,...
- Traditional Berber religion
Traditional Berber religion is the ancient and native set of beliefs and deities developed by the Berber people in their historical land of North Africa. Many of Berber ancient beliefs were developed locally while some other ones were imported or...
- Rifian language
- Human Language
Riffian, Rif Berber, or Riffian Berber is a Northern Zenata variety of the Berber language spoken by about 2.5 million Moroccans, mainly in the Rif provinces, Tangiers, Oujda, and Tetouan, and among the Riffian migrant community in Western Europe.
- City/Town/Village, Location, Statistical region, Dated location
Berber is a town in the River Nile state of northern Sudan, 50 km north of Atbara, near the junction of the Atbara River and the Nile.
- Kabyle Language
- Location, Human Language
Kabyle /kəˈbaɪl/ or Kabylian /kəˈbaɪliən/ is a Berber language spoken by the Kabyle people in the north and northeast of Algeria. It is spoken primarily in Kabylie, east of Algiers, and in the capital Algiers, but also by various groups near Blida,...
- Berber Revolt
The Great Berber Revolt of 739/740–743 AD took place during the reign of the Umayyad Caliph Hisham ibn Abd al-Malik and marked the first successful secession from the Arab caliphate. Fired up by Kharijite puritan preachers, the Berber revolt against...
- Language Writing System
Tifinagh is a series of abjad and alphabetic scripts used to write Berber languages. A modern derivate of the traditional script, known as Neo-Tifinagh, was introduced in the 20th century. A slightly modified version of the traditional script, called...
- Berber music
Berber music refers to the musical traditions of the Berbers, an ethnic group native to North Africa west of the Nile Valley and parts of West Africa. Berber culture dates back more than 5,000 years; the Berber people lived in North Africa long...
- Berber calendar
- Calendar System
The Berber calendar is the agricultural calendar traditionally used in regions of North Africa. It is also known in North-African Arabic dialects as the ﻓﻼّﺣﻲ fellaḥi "rustic" or ﻋﺠﻤﻲ ɛajami "foreign" calendar. It is employed to regulate the seasonal...