If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Bergsson:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Books about Bergsson:
- Perdida (Coleccion Andanzas) (Spanish Edition) - Dec 27, 2012 by Gudbergur Bergsson
- Die Teufelsinsel: Roman (Die Baracken-Trilogie 1) (German Edition) - Feb 27, 2012 by Einar Kárason and Marita Bergsson
- The Swan - Mar 1998 by Gudbergur Bergsson and Gubergur
- El Cisne (Spanish Edition) - Jan 2002 by Gudbergur Bergsson
- Recesses of the Mind: Aesthetics in the Work of Guðbergur Bergsson - Jan 18, 2012 by Birna Bjarnadóttir
- Svanurinn (The Swan) Arabic Edition: El Baga2a - Nov 17, 2014 by Guobergur Bergsson
- La magia de la niñez - 2010 by GUDBERGUR BERGSSON
- Las maestras paraliticas (Spanish Edition) - Dec 27, 2012 by Gudbergur Bergsson
- Die Goldinsel: Roman (Die Baracken-Trilogie 2) (German Edition) - Jun 13, 2011 by Einar Kárason and Marita Bergsson
- Liebe im Versteck der Seele - by Gudbergur Bergsson
Wiki information Bergsson:
- Guðni Bergsson
- Professional Association Football Player, Person, Football player, Measured person, Athlete
Guðni Bergsson, is an Icelandic former football player who played for Bolton Wanderers.
- Guðbergur Bergsson
- Writer, Author, Award Nominee, Person
Guðbergur Bergsson is an Icelandic writer born in Grindavík on 16 October 1932. He went to the University of Iceland for his Teaching degree and then went for further study in literature at the University of Barcelona. He is one of the leading...
- Leiðarvísir og borgarskipan
The geographical chronicle Leiðarvísir og borgarskipan was published in c. 1157 AD by Níkulás Bergsson, the abbot of the monastery of Þverá in Þingeyrar, Northern Iceland. The publication is basically a guidebook for pilgrims about the routes from...
- The Swan
- Award-Nominated Work, Translated Work, Work of Fiction, Written Work, Book
The Swan is a novel written by the Icelandic writer, Guðbergur Bergsson in 1991.
- Monastery, Location, Project focus, Structure, Building
Munkaþverá was a Benedictine monastery in Eyjafjörður, Iceland. It was established around 1155 and was abolished when the country was reformed in 1550. The monastery is best known about its early Abbot Níkulás Bergsson and his famous publication...