Meaning : Bright,
Pronunciation : BURT (English), BERT (German, Dutch) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Bert:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Bert:
- English Meaning: The name Bert is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Bert is: Bright light.
- American Meaning: The name Bert is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Bert is: Bright light.
- French Meaning: The name Bert is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Bert is: Intelligent; Glorious raven. French form of the German Bertram, meaning bright-raven. Philosopher and mathematician Bertrand Russell. Some scholars believe the second syllable of Bertrand derived from a word meaning shield.
- German Meaning: The name Bert is a German baby name. In German the meaning of the name Bert is: Brightly-coloured raven.
- Teutonic Meaning: The name Bert is a Teutonic baby name. In Teutonic the meaning of the name Bert is: Shines.
- Short form of ALBERT and other names containing the element bert, often derived from the Germanic element beraht meaning "bright".
Definition funny of Bert:
- A woman sees a distinguished, attractive man at a party and says, "wow that guy is such a Bert"
- damn, berts a cutie. I'd hit that
- Guy 1: "Dude, did you see Bert open a door, and start to go down the stairs, but saw that the door closed before this girl could go though and went BACK to open it for her?" Guy 2: "Yea bro, he's such a gentleman."
- omg adam lambert is at the party!" "time to bert!
- I mean, come on, BERT and ERNIE have been living together since 1969. Something is up.
- Winston: How many Berts can you smoke in twenty minutes? Royston: At least twenty Berts, Marra.
- Yo Bert, is that your half-empty beer?
Expression information Bert:
- People with this name tend to be passionate, compassionate, intuitive, romantic, and to have magnetic personalities. They are usually humanitarian, broadminded and generous, and tend to follow professions where they can serve humanity. Because they are so affectionate and giving, they may be imposed on. They are romantic and easily fall in love, but may be easily hurt and are sometimes quick-tempered.
Soul information Bert:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for travel and adventure, and want to set their own pace in life without being governed by tradition.
Songs about Bert:
- Bert's Blues - Donovan
- The Books of the Bible Song by Bert Cross II by Bert Cross 2 and the Holy Kids from the Album The Books of the Bible Song by Bert Cross II
- Berts Apple Crumble by Quik from the Album Berts Apple Crumble
- Bend N' Get It (feat. Bert Fye) by Leegit from the Album Bend N' Get It (feat. Bert Fye)
- There She Is Miss America (In the Style of Bert Parks) [Instrumental Backing Track] by Original Backing Tracks from the Album Karaoke Hits: Crooners Vol. 2
- Rossini: Il barbiere di Siviglia / Act 2 - "Don Basilio!"/"Cosa veggo!"/"Quale intoppo!"/"Come qua?"/"Servitor... by Gabriele Sima from the Album Rossini: Il Barbiere di Siviglia (2 CDs)
- Bye Bye Florence (feat. Bert Howell) by Fats Waller from the Album Historical Jazz Recordings: 1927-1929
- Bert's Lounge by Gary Hoey from the Album Animal Instinct
- There She Is, Miss America (Originally Performed By Bert Parks) by B the Star from the Album 40 Super Hits Karaoke: Legends V2
- Bert's Blues (Album Version) by Donovan from the Album Sunshine Superman
Books about Bert:
- Keys to Drawing - Aug 15, 1990 by Bert Dodson
- Bert - 2010 by Sesame Workshop
- Pickled, Fried, and Fresh: Bert Gill's Southern Flavors - Sep 15, 2015 by Bert Gill and Erika Nelson
- Implementing Organizational Change: Theory Into Practice, 3rd Edition - Jan 15, 2012 by Bert Spector
- Life is Good: The Book - Sep 1, 2015 by Bert Jacobs and John Jacobs
- Bert and I/More Bert and I: And Other Stories From Downeast - Jan 1, 2008 by Marshall Dodge and Robert Bryan
- Bert and The Missing Mop MixUp: Featuring Jim Henson's Sesame Street Muppets (Sesame Street Start-to-Read Book) - Sep 12, 1983 by Sarah Roberts and Joe Mathieu
- Keys to Drawing with Imagination: Strategies and Exercises for Gaining Confidence and Enhancing Your Creativity - Nov 27, 2006 by Bert Dodson
- Bert and I: And Other Stories From Downeast - Jan 1, 2009 by Marshall Dodge and Robert Bryan
- American Short Stories (8th Edition) - Oct 14, 2007 by Bert Hitchcock and Margaret Kouidis
Movies about Bert:
- Bert Stern: Original Mad Man2011 NR CC
- Bert and Ernie's Great Adventures2011 NR CC
- Sesame Street: Bert & Ernie's Word Play2010 NR CC
- Modern Tennis: Essential Tools with Bert Rowley2011 NR CC
- Bert Kreischer: Comfortably Dumb2009 NR CC
- Bert and Arnie's Guide to Friendship2013 NR CC
- Sesame Street - Bert & Ernie's Word Play2010 NR
- Sesame Street: Bert and Ernie's Great Adventures2010 NR
- Bert Kreischer: Comfortably Dumb2009 NR
- Bert Rigby, You're A Fool1987 R
Wiki information Bert:
- Bert & Ernie
- Musical Artist, Musical Group
Bert and Ernie are two Muppets who appear together in numerous skits on the popular U.S. children's television show Sesame Street. Originated by Frank Oz and Jim Henson, the characters are currently performed by Muppeteers Eric Jacobson and Steve...
- Platform Video Game, Video game, Topic
Q*bert /ˈkjuːbərt/ is an arcade video game developed and published by Gottlieb in 1982. It is a 2D action game with puzzle elements that uses "isometric" graphics to create a pseudo-3D effect, and serves as a precursor to the isometric platformer...
- Bert Newton
- Broadcast Artist, TV Personality, Chivalric Order Member, TV Actor, Person, Award Nominee, Film actor, Award Winner, TV program guest
Albert Watson "Bert" Newton, AM, MBE, is an Australian veteran entertainer and Radio, Theatre and Television personality/presenter, known for hosting television series such as In Melbourne Tonight, Good Morning Australia, and 20 to 1. Newton has...
- Bert Kaempfert
- Bandleader, Songwriter, Musician, Record Producer, Lyricist, Award Nominee, Composer, Topic, Deceased Person, Person
Berthold Heinrich Kämpfert, better known as Bert Kaempfert, was a German orchestra leader and songwriter. He made easy listening and jazz-oriented records and wrote the music for a number of well-known songs, including "Strangers in the Night" and...
- Music video performer, Film character, Fictional Character, TV Character
Bert is a yellow Muppet character on the long-running children's television show, Sesame Street. Bert was originally performed by Frank Oz. Since 2001, Muppeteer Eric Jacobson has been phased in as Bert's primary performer, although Frank Oz still...
- Bert Jansch
- Folk rock Artist, Featured artist, Influence Node, Guitarist, Film music contributor, Composer, Ranked item, Topic, Musical Artist, Social network user
Herbert "Bert" Jansch was a Scottish folk musician and founding member of the band Pentangle. He was born in Glasgow and came to prominence in London in the 1960s, as an acoustic guitarist, as well as a singer-songwriter. He recorded at least 25...
- Bert Lahr
- Actor, Person or entity appearing in film, Award Winner, Award Nominee, Featured artist, Influence Node, Theater Actor, Topic, Deceased Person, Person
Bert Lahr, born Irving Lahrheim, was an American iconic actor, particularly of stage and film and comedian. Lahr is principally known for his role as the Cowardly Lion, as well as his counterpart Kansas farmworker Zeke in The Wizard of Oz. He was...
- Bert Diaries
- Literary Series
The Bert Diaries are a series of novels written in the form of a diary, by Swedish writers Anders Jacobsson and Sören Olsson. The main character is a Swedish teenager called Bert Ljung, living in Öreskoga, a fictional town in Sweden, in the late...
- Bert Convy
- Game Show Host, Person, Topic, Film actor, Film director, Influence Node, TV Producer, TV Personality, Award Nominee, Theater Actor
Bernard Whalen "Bert" Convy was an American actor, singer, game show host and panelist known for his tenure as the host for Tattletales, Super Password, and Win, Lose or Draw.
- TV Program
Bert is a Swedish TV program.