Meaning : Son of Evan, Unknown, Son Of Evan,
Pronunciation : (Unknown),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Bevan:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Bevan:
- Welsh Meaning: The name Bevan is a Welsh baby name. In Welsh the meaning of the name Bevan is: Evan's son.
- Celtic Meaning: The name Bevan is a Celtic baby name. In Celtic the meaning of the name Bevan is: Young soldier.
- From a Welsh surname which was derived from ap Evan meaning "son of EVAN".
Definition funny of Bevan:
- Go down to woodridge, you'll see many bevans driving their commodores or torries (torana)
- 1. Have you seen our new computer teacher? 2. No, not yet. Whats he like? 1. Ah man, he's so bevans!
- 'Natalia is having people tonight, mass Bevan sesh mate' 'Yeah that Martin is a hell dardy' 'true true'
- "he totally carved it up the Bevan"
- beavn, that guy. / bevan,some person you meet the other day. / who's that?. bevan.
- "Bevan won the match for Australia last night."
- Have you been Bevan'd again.
Expression information Bevan:
- People with this name are competent, practical, and often obtain great power and wealth. They tend to be successful in business and commercial affairs, and are able to achieve great material dreams. Because they often focus so strongly on business and achievement, they may neglect their private lives and relationships.
Soul information Bevan:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Bevan:
- Bevan Beeps by Chet Baker from the Album Stairway To The Stars
- You Win Me (Akira Kayosa & Bevan Miller Remix) by Moonbeam featuring Aelyn from the Album You Win Me
- Winter Hunter (Feat. Fiona Bevan) (Bare Noize Remix) by The Living Graham Bond from the Album Winter Hunter Remixes
- 100 Years (feat. Wendy Bevan) by Marc Collin from the Album The Cold Wave Station
- Are You From Bevan by Fraser Union from the Album Hello, Stranger
- Are You From Bevan? by Sassenach Rebellion from the Album Come Back Here
- Bevan (feat. Gerard Kilbride, Dan Kilbride & Dave Danford) by Taran from the Album Hotel Rex
- Bevan Beeps by Chet Baker from the Album Stairway to the Stars
- A Bevan Rotation by Moon Zero from the Album Moon Zero
- Bevan Sent [Explicit] by Chief from the Album Apply Within [Explicit]
Books about Bevan:
- Critical Failures III (Caverns and Creatures) (Volume 3) - Aug 21, 2014 by Robert Bevan
- Critical Failures (Caverns and Creatures) (Volume 1) - Jan 12, 2013 by Robert Bevan
- Critical Failures II (Caverns and Creatures) - Nov 11, 2013 by Robert Bevan
- 3d6 (Caverns and Creatures) - Apr 16, 2015 by Robert Bevan
- d6 (Caverns and Creatures) - Sep 11, 2013 by Robert Bevan
- 2d6 (Caverns and Creatures) - Apr 9, 2014 by Robert Bevan
- The Mind of God - Sep 25, 2015 by Bevan Frank
- A History of Egypt under the Ptolemaic Dynasty (Routledge Revivals) - Sep 23, 2015 by Edwyn Bevan
- Thoughts on Indian Discontents (Routledge Revivals) - Sep 23, 2015 by Edwyn Bevan
- The Land Before Tim (Caverns and Creatures) - Feb 23, 2015 by Robert Bevan
Movies about Bevan:
- Forgotten Funnymen - Billy Bevan, Volume 1: Wall Street Blues (1924) / Butter Fingers (1926) / Whispering Whiskers...2012 NR
- Forgotten Funnymen - Billy Bevan, Volume 21920 NR
- The Actors: Rare Films Of Billy Bevan2010 G
- SlapHappy: Vol 1 (3 Funnymen / The Fun Factory / Great Gags) Featuring Charley Chase, Lupino Lane, Lloyd Hamilton...2004 G
- How I Painted the Sistine Chapel Ceiling Reproduction, Gary Bevans, Art, Renaissance, Michelangelo, Art Technique...2008
- SlapHappy: Vol 2 (Hal Roach Studios / The Comedy Chase / Help Wanted) Featuring Charley Chase, Our Gang, Stan...2004 G
- TRADITIONAL ENGLISH HEDGELAYING (DVD) - GEORGE BEVAN2004
- SlapHappy Vol. 9 (Our Gang / Comedy Directors / Hollywood Spoofs) Featuring Charlie Chaplin, Fatty Arbuckle, Charley...2004 G
- SlapHappy: Vol 5 (Funshops / Buster Keaton / Dynamite Teams) Featuring Jack Cooper, Larry Semon, Charlie Chaplin...2004 G
- SlapHappy: Vol 10 (Stan and Ollie / Battling Clowns / Comediennes) Featuring Billy West, Larry Semon, Mark Jones...2004 G
Wiki information Bevan:
- Aneurin Bevan
- Author, Topic, Person or entity appearing in film, Organization founder, Person, Deceased Person, Identity, Politician
Aneurin Bevan, often known as Nye Bevan, was a Welsh Labour Party politician who was the Minister for Health in the post-war Attlee government from 1945 to 1951. The son of a coal miner, Bevan was a lifelong champion of social justice, rights of...
- Tim Bevan
- Organization founder, Award Winner, Person, Film actor, Family member, TV Producer, Film producer, Award Nominee, Theater Producer
Timothy John Bevan, CBE is a British film producer, the co-chairman of the production company Working Title Films.
- Michael Bevan
- Cricket Coach, Cricket Player, Person, Athlete, Identity, Cricket Bowler, Measured person
Michael Gwyl Bevan is a former Australian left-handed cricket batsman and a slow left arm chinaman bowler. He was an AIS Australian Cricket Academy scholarship holder in 1989. He played 232 ODI matches for Australia, and was a part of the 1999 and...
- Dubstep Artist, Person, Record Producer, Featured artist, Social network user, Musician, Composer, Lyricist, Musical Artist
William Emmanuel Bevan, better known by his stage name Burial, is an electronic recording artist from London. His music contains elements of dubstep, 2-step garage, ambient and house music. His eponymous debut album was released in 2006 to critical...
- Beverley Bevan
- Rock Artist, Film actor, Musician, Person, Person or entity appearing in film, Composer, , Musical Artist, Topic
Beverley "Bev" Bevan is an English rock musician, who was the drummer and one of the original members of The Move and Electric Light Orchestra. After the end of ELO in 1986, he founded ELO Part II. Bevan also served as the touring drummer for Black...
- Daisy Bevan
- Actor, Person, Topic, Film actor, Family member
Daisy Bevan is an actress.
- Bevan Docherty
- Triathlete, Person, Olympic athlete, Measured person, Athlete
Bevan John Docherty is a triathlete from New Zealand, who won medals twice at the Olympic Games. Docherty attended Tauhara College, Taupo. In 2004, Docherty won the ITU world championship, and the silver medal at the 2004 Summer Olympics in Athens,...
- Robert Bevan
- Painting Artist, Influence Node, Person, Author, Deceased Person, Visual Artist
Robert Polhill Bevan was an English painter, draughtsman and lithographer. He was a founding member of the Camden Town Group, the London Group, and the Cumberland Market Group.
- Billy Bevan
- Actor, Film actor, Person or entity appearing in film, TV Actor, Person, Deceased Person, Influence Node
Billy Bevan was an Australian born film actor. He appeared in 254 American films between 1916 and 1950. Bevan was born in the country town of Orange, New South Wales, Australia. He went on the stage at an early age, travelled to Sydney and spent...
- Brian Bevan
- Measured person, Person, Deceased Person, Athlete
Brian Eyrl Bevan was an Australian professional rugby league footballer of the 1940s, 50s and 60s who became the only player ever to have been inducted into both the Australian Rugby League Hall of Fame and British Rugby League Hall of Fame. An Other...